JMI BA LLB Seat Allotment 2019– The result of the JMI BA LLB 2019 is expected to be published in the merit list system on the official website of JMI University in the 1stweek of June 2019. The university authority will provisionally release the list of merits of the competent candidates. Jamia Millia Islamia will conduct the JMI BA LLB 2019 Counselling and JMI BA LLB Seat Allotment 2019 in the month of July 2019. The Counselling of JMI BA LLB will be organized in an offline mode where the applicants will have to register themselves to take part in the counseling procedure. The JMI BA LLB counseling procedure consists of a number of stages together with the authentication of documents and payment of JMI BA LLB admission fees. As per the JMI BA LLB counseling process, the candidates will be invited for the JMI BA LLB 2019 Seat Allotment process according to their ranks.
During the seat allotment process, applicants must pay the consultation fee and update their preferences for the colleges and specializations. The seats are assigned to the candidates according to the rank, the choices they have filled in and the number of vacant seats. Applicants must also submit the necessary documents to verify the same. Candidates, who missed to attend their first round of counseling, can also fill out the spot registration and are obviously preferred. The main aim of spot registration is that if vacancy still persists in any of the departments, then the notification is sent to those eligible candidates and the seats are allocated to those candidates who qualify the further rounds.
JMI BA LLB Seat Allotment 2019: Registration Process
Candidates who are selected must complete a “student registration form” in which they must provide their full details, such as the name, father’s name and many other relevant details. For the payment of the admission fee after successful registration, a registration certificate will be created in the name of the candidate. Candidates can choose for any kind of payment mode cash or online mode, and demand draft as well.
JMI BA LLB Seat Allotment 2019: Reservation Norms
- 30% of the overall number of seats in every course shall be held in reserve for Muslim candidates.
- 10% of the overall number of seats in each course shall be allocated for “Other Backward Classes” (OBCs) and Scheduled Tribe categories who are Muslims.
- 3% seats in all courses in Jamia Millia Islamia will be earmarked for physically handicapped candidates.
- 5% of the seats are reserved for the internal candidates of JMI.
- 10% of the overall number of seats in every course shall be held in reserve for Women candidates who are Muslims.
JMI BA LLB Seat Allotment 2019: Documents Required
- Qualifying examination certificates
- Proof of age (high school / secondary school certificates)
- Caste certificate (if available)
- Character Certificate obtained from the last institution visited.
- In the case of applicants who have specified a gap in their studies, a certificate/affirmation must be submitted attested by gazetted officer
- Permanent proof of address.
JMI BA LLB Seat Allotment 2019: Important Guidelines
- The number of seats mentioned in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses is only an indication of the maximum capacity of each program and does not oblige the university to admit the indicated number of students.
- The number of candidates eventually admitted depends on the minimum grade of the program in the entrance test/interview, etc.
- There is no facility for the nomination of a seat by any authority of Jamia, and no application is made in this regard
- Applicants who wish to go under the earmarked category can apply for the reservation under any ONE category only and must meet the agreed admissibility norms of the course.
- Allocation of seats will be in accordance with the JMI approval procedure. A list of selected candidates on the waiting list will be available on JMI’s bulletin board and on its website.
- The selected candidates will be given a date for the admission formalities.
This is all about the JMI BA LLB Seat Allotment 2019 for now. Stay tuned to us to receive all my updates about the exam.