JMI BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 – JMI University publishes the JMI BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 along with the official notification. Applicants who wish to pursue legal courses in JMI Delhi must take up the JMI BA LLB Entrance exam 2019. It is constantly recommended to the aspirants to consider every small detail about JMI BA 2019 entrance exam and also regarding the eligibility criteria well. The inclusion to the five-year integrated legal programs will be based on the scores secured by the applicants in JMI BA LLB Entrance exam 2019, and there are a total of 120 seats including 60 management seats open by the university. Applicants seeking admission to five-year combined legal programs require meeting the JMI BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 as demarcated by the university. The general eligibility criteria are:
- Applicants must have cleared 10 + 2 qualifying exam or equivalent in any discipline like Finance, science, Arts, Humanities under State-owned/National Board of Education
- Students belonging to the general category must not be older than 20 years of age
- The candidates of general category must have scored at least 50% in aggregated core subjects and English medium subjects
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories like OBC/ SC/ ST and any other categories must not be older than 22 years of age
- Candidates awaiting their qualifying examination results are also entitled to apply
JMI BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019: Important Instructions
- Prior to applying for admission, an applicant is suggested to confirm their suitability in accordance with the JMI BA LLB Eligibility Criteria laid down in the brochure by the official authorities.
- Applicants whose results for the final examinations are awaited may also apply. Provided, they must provide the relevant certificates etc. before the deadline, failing which may lead to cancellation of their admission.
- A candidate may submit just one form for each program/a set of programs with combined entrance test. Several admission forms from a candidate may lead to cancellation of candidacy.
- JMI officials hold the right to discard the application form if an applicant registers in more than one application form for the equivalent program and for any other motive.
- If a candidate does not submit his/her result/certificate for the final test (s) or does not follow any of the other admission formalities until the last date informed by the University for the Program as specified in this brochure the candidacy is entitled to be canceled.
- At any phase where the information provided by the applicant is incorrect or if a candidate has been incorrectly admitted for any reason the admission may be canceled
- The admission to foreign national candidates is subject to the criteria laid down by the program preferred and their rank in the merit list.
- If necessary, JMI can check for the spot registration for admittance from the list of selected and waiting list candidates sternly in the Order of merit, provided they meet the JMI BA LLB Eligibility Criteria before the filling the JMI BA LLB application form 2019.
JMI BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019: Reservation Quota Criterion
- Applicants looking for an admission under a reserved category can only register under one category and must comply with the prescribed terms and conditions of the program. Lessening of the minimum percentage is only applicable under any one of the relaxation criteria.
- If an applicant of the reserved category qualifies for admission under the general category, it will be included in the general category and also in the reserved category being claimed. Yet, admission to such an applicant will only be granted on the basis of his position in the merit list under one category. The reservation rule applies only to program if multiple programs are knocked out in a program code.
- 30% of the overall seats in every program are reserved for Muslim applicants.
- Female Muslim candidates are entitled 10% of the seats being reserved for them
- The reservation for Muslim OBC candidates only applies to candidates who belong to non-creamy layer.
- 5% seats in all courses in Jamia Millia Islamia are earmarked for physically handicapped persons in agreement with the requirements of persons with disabilities. Applicants under these classes will be granted the qualification exam of 5% of the scores
- Only those candidates in this category who suffer from at least 40% of the disability will be considered certified by an experienced medical expert.
Feel free to share your further queries about JMI BA LLB 2019 in the comment box below.