JMI BA LLB Admit Card 2019 – Jamia Millia Islamia University will publish the JMI BA LLB Admit Card 2019 from the second week of April 2019. Applicants will have to carry the JMI BA LLB Admit Card 2019 to the exam hall. It is also used as proof of candidacy for the consultation and admission procedures. The admit card will be available online on the official website of JMI. The applicants are recommended to retain the admit card safe as they cannot re-apply for the same and the records will not be maintained by the officials as well.
The admit card is to be issued online starting from the second week of April and will be available until the third week of April. Applicants are recommended to print out two copies of the admittance card, as they will have to be producing a copy to supervisors at the examination center on the day of examination. The other copy must be kept for upcoming reference. Status of availability of admit card to is sent to the registered mobile phone numbers via SMS.
|Availability of JMI BA LLB Admit Card 2019||Second week of April 2019|
|Last date to download the admit card||Third week of April 2019|
|JMI BA LLB entrance exam||Third week of May 2019|
JMI BA LLB Admit Card 2019: How to Download
Candidates appearing for JMI BA LLB 2019 may follow the steps below to download the JMI BA LLB admit card 2019.
- Visit the official website of JMI BA LLB and navigate to JMI BA LLB Admit Card section.
- When prompted provide the registered email ID and password
- Once done click on the submit button.
- After a successful login the admit card is displayed on the screen.
- The candidate is recommended to review all details on JMI BA LLB admit card
- After verification, the candidate may download the admit card.
- Applicants are recommended to take a print out of their admittance card for further references.
The following details must be verified before downloading the JMI BA LLB Admit Card 2019
- Name of the candidate as mentioned in the application form
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of birth as specified in the JMI BA LLB application form 2019
- Name of the father and the name of the mother
- Specified date and time of the exam
- Examination venue
- Preferred program
- Recent passport size photograph
- Category of the candidate
- Application number
JMI BA LLB Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
- When the Admit Card is accessible, an applicant may print it by visiting the Admission Portal on the link- jmicoe.in
- After printing the admittance card, a candidate is obligated to insert his/her self-signed passport size photo in color in the intended space provided. The candidate should follow the printed instructions from the card.
- Applicants should keep in mind that they are not allowed to use a manual calculator, cell phone, pager, or any other material of help.
- Only those candidates who have a valid admit card that is attached with a self-checked colored passport photo may take the entrance test.
- Applicants found involving in fraudulent activities will not be allowed to continue the examination under any circumstances.
- Applicants may not enter the examination hall without the valid admit card.
- Applicants are obligated to print two copies of the JMI BA LLB to admit card 2018 as it has to be submitted to the exam invigilators at the time of the exam.
- After printing, applicants must insert their self-checked passport, colored photos into the space provided.
- A change of the entrance Test center will no longer be allowed after the issue of the admit card.
- The data of the candidate (category, program etc.) are not changed by the university in any phase. Applicants must reach the examination center at least half an hour before the start of the examination.
- Applicants who are selected for the interview and the other specific processes of the test are required to bring their admit card allotted for the entrance test and self-verified copies of the listed documents.
If you have further doubts or queries, then go ahead and post the same in the comment box below to get the opinion of our experts.