ITLA Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019 – will be prescribed by IFHE or ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education on its official web portal. All the appearing candidates need to check the details mentioned in the exam pattern and syllabus of ITLA or ILSAT 2019 in order to prepare well for the exam. The authority will not send the paper pattern to the candidates through email or post. They are supposed to read the same from this article. The preparation of ITLA 2019 exam depends upon the awareness of various factors like pattern of the paper, types and number of questions, marking scheme, negative marking if any, difficulty level, time duration etc. These parameters will be covered under ITLA Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019. The authority suggests the applicants who wish to qualify the ITLA exam and pursue BA LLB or BBA LLB courses from the university to go through the layout of the paper first and then start their preparation.
In this article, the candidates will get clarity over various factors related to ITLA Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019 like mode of exam, paper pattern, duration of exam, type and number of questions, marking scheme and various instructions related to ITLA 2019 exam.
Important Facts: ITLA Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
- ITLA exam 2019 will be conducted in online mode where computer based test or CBT system will be there.
- There will be total 120 questions in the paper and the time duration will be two hours.
- The candidates must note the fact that they will have to finish the paper within the stipulated time only. No extra time will be granted to any of the candidates in any case.
- The type of questions in the paper will be objective or multiple choice.
- The applicants must be cautious while ticking the answers online and ensure not to skip any of the questions by mistake.
- For every correct answer, the applicants will be awarded one mark.
- For every incorrect response, there will be the negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- If the candidates do not attempt any question, that will not come under negative marking scheme.
- The university suggests the candidates to be aware of the paper pattern of ILSAT/ ITLA 2019 as this will promote the best preparation.
- The applicants must also know about the syllabus of ITLA 2019 that includes the subjects and topics that will be covered in the exam.
- Learning about the ITLA Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019 is always beneficial to the candidates from preparation perspective.
- The candidates must also instill certain preparation tips along with the pattern and syllabus. This will help them to study in organized manner and make a systematic preparation plan.
- The instructions written on the admit card must be followed inside the examination hall.
- The exam pattern also helps the applicants to include each and every topic while preparing and also get the idea of the paper layout.
- All the appearing candidates must carry ITLA admit card on examination day and follow the instructions mentioned in it.
ITLA Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019 (Details)
ITLA Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019 is given below in detail. The candidates must read the same sincerely to get the idea of everything about ILSAT exam paper.
Mode of Exam
- The mode of ITLA 2019 exam will be online which is also called CBT or computer based test.
- The total time duration for ITLA 2019 will be two hours.
- The exam will be organized by ICFAI at various cities across the country and the same will be mentioned clearly on the admit card.
List of ITLA Exam Centers 2018
Number of Questions
- The total number of questions in ILSAT 2019 exam will be 120.
Type of Questions
- All the questions in ITLA exam will be multiple choice or objective type.
- The total marks of the paper will be 120, which means every question carries one mark.
- For each right answer, the applicants will be granted one mark.
- In case of any wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be cut in the name of negative marking.
Syllabus or Subjects
- There will be total five sections in the paper and these are English, Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning and General Knowledge or Current Affairs.
Subject-wise distribution of marks
- English section contains total 30 marks.
- The sections of Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning will consist of 20 marks each.
- In the sections of General Knowledge or Current Affairs and Legal Reasoning, there will be 25 marks each.
Important Points: ITLA Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
The applicants need to remember the below given important points pertaining to ITLA Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019:
- The applicants need to visit the venue of the exam on the given date and time as mentioned in the admit card of ILSAT 2019.
- All the instructions in the admit card must be read thoroughly before appearing for ITLA exam.
- Inside the examination hall, all the applicants must maintain silence with no malpractice.
- The invigilator will not allow the candidates who do not carry the hall ticket for ITLA 2019.
- The candidates should go through the exam pattern in advance to stay away from the last moment surprises in the paper.
- The exam paper must be completed on time as the system will not allow the excess time to any of the candidates.
- The electronic stuff like digital watches, cell phones, papers, calculators etc will not be allowed inside the examination room.
- The candidates must prepare for the exam well and read all the topics as mentioned in the ITLA Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019.
- The candidates can refer to the best study material and books of reputed authors for preparation of ITLA 2019.
- A proper study plan is mandatory to qualify the exam and get selected in ITLA admission process.
This is the complete information about ITLA Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019. In case of any query or doubt, write to us.