ITLA Eligibility Criteria 2019 – will be prescribed by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education or IFHE on its official website. The applicants need to learn about the conditions that come under ILSAT/ ITLA Eligibility Criteria in order to get the idea of the minimum requirements. These conditions include educational qualification, age limitation, marks obtained in qualifying exam etc. Only those applicants will be able to take part in the admission process of BA LLB and BBA LLB programmes through ITLA 2019 who meet the eligibility criteria. The authority will not accept the application of the candidates who fail to fulfil any of the eligibility conditions specified by them and still apply for ITLA 2019. It is therefore highly suggestible to go through the eligibility criteria laid down by ICFAI for ILSAT/ ITLA 2019 and make sure to meet all the mentioned requirements. In case of application rejection due to ineligibility of the candidates, the application fee amount will not be refunded. This article is about the details regarding ITLA Eligibility Criteria 2019 that contains the academic qualification criteria, age limit, minimum marks attained by the applicants in qualifying exam, significance of the eligibility criteria and some important facts.
Facts about ITLA Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates who wish to apply for ILSAT exam will have to read the detailed eligibility criteria for the same and then confirm whether they are eligible or not.
- Those who skip this step which is also the part of the ITLA admission process will have to face the consequences like rejection of application.
- In case of cancellation of candidature, the applicants will not get the refund of the fee amount.
- The authority prescribes certain minimum requirements for the candidates to fulfil in order to get eligible for ITLA or ILSAT 2019.
- The university will check the application of the candidates properly and verify whether they are eligible for the exam or not. If not, the authority will reject the application.
- To avoid any kind of hassle at the time of application process, it is better for the candidates to read the eligibility details in advance.
ITLA Eligibility Criteria 2019 (Details)
To apply for ITLA 2019 exam and undergo the admission process smoothly, the authority suggests the applicants to start from the first step of selection and that will be the eligibility criteria. The details for the same are as under:
- ICFAI is the authority that prescribes certain eligibility requirements that all the interested applicants will have to meet to appear for ILSAT/ ITLA 2019.
- The conditions like minimum academic qualification, marks obtained and age factor fall under ITLA eligibility criteria 2019.
- The applicants should have passed the examination of 12th standard from some acclaimed board and the aggregate marks that they must have obtained in the qualifying exam should not be less than 50%.
- The medium of study that the applicants must have chosen should be English.
- All the applicants who fall in the age of 20 years during the application process of ITLA 2019 are eligible for this exam.
Why Candidates should Know about ITLA Eligibility Criteria 2019?
- The candidates must be aware of the fact that without meeting the eligibility conditions given above, the authority will not permit them to proceed ahead for the step of application process.
- It is quite important and mandatory for the law aspirants to sincerely go through each and every requirement related to academic qualification, age limit and marks attained in the qualifying exam and ensure that they meet all of them.
- Those who do not understand the value of knowing the eligibility criteria in advance and fill the application form, the university will not ignore the same and reject the application in case of any deviation from the eligibility criteria.
This is the complete analysis of ILSAT/ ITLA eligibility criteria 2019. Those who have any query regarding this can get in touch with us.