ITLA Counselling 2019 – will be conducted by IFHE in the 1st week of June 2019. As such, there is no such process called ILSAT counselling for admission in various law courses through ITLA 2019. However, the authority calls it the section process for ILSAT 2019 that includes the stage of personal interview. Those who get selected in interview round will be given the provisional admission letter on the interview date that will fall in the 1st week of June 2019. The applicants then need to visit the university to deposit the course fee amount and verify the documents. After that, the final admission will be given to the applicants. Note that all the candidates who qualify the written test for ILSAT 2019 will have to clear personal interview process in order to get admission in BA LLB or BBA LLB course. This article is all about ITLA Counselling 2019 which is basically the selection process where the interview will be the criteria. The facts about the counselling of ILSAT 2019 and its schedule along with the detailed process are given in this content.
Schedule of ITLA Counselling 2019
The schedule for ILSAT/ ITLA counselling 2019 will be in the 1st week of June 2019 when the process of interview takes place. The candidates need to know about the dates of related events also that are given in the table as under:
|ITLA Result announcement||First week of May 2019|
|Counselling or personal interview process||First week of June 2019|
|ITLA Reporting & registration||Third week of July 2019|
|Beginning of classes||Third week of July 2019|
Facts about ITLA Counselling 2019
- ICFAI will not organize any kind of official counselling for ITLA 2019.
- It will take place along with the interview process and the result will be given on the same day.
- The selected candidates will be offered the provisional letters of admission to various law courses.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to bring the documents for verification and also deposit the quoted fee amount for the particular law programme.
- It is compulsory for the selected candidates to visit the university on the given date and time.
- Those who fail to deposit the course fee amount or to bring the documents for verification will not be given the admission.
- The interview round will be conducted for only those applicants who find their names in the merit list.
- The authority will not organize the process of seat allotment for admission in law courses, rather it will issue the letters directly to all the candidates who clear the round of personal interview.
How ITLA Counselling 2019 will take Place?
The below given steps will be there in the ITLA counselling process:
- The candidates who qualify the written test for ITLA 2019 will get the offer to appear for personal interview round.
- This round is basically the criteria of ILSAT counselling and the selected candidates will be given the provisional admission letters on the same day.
- The candidates then need to report to the university in the third week of July 2019 with certain documents for the purpose of verification.
- The applicants need to deposit the mentioned course fee on the same day of reporting.
- The below given documents need to be provided by the candidates in original and photocopies:
- Class 10th and class 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th and class 12th mark sheet
- Transferor Migration Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Completion Certificate for the qualifying exam from the relevant board
- Note that the admission in law courses will subject to the verification of the documents and submission of course fee on the given date.
This is the overall information regarding ILSAT/ ITLA counselling 2019. Hope the candidates will get the clarity over the fact that the personal interview will be the counselling process of ILSAT 2019 and the admission letter will directly be issued to the selected candidates. In case of any further doubt, feel free to contact us