ITLA Application Form 2019 – has been released officially by IFHE or ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education on its website and the candidates need to fill the same before the deadline that will fall on 13th May 2019. Few of the applicants will also search the same application form as ILSAT application form 2019 since both the names are assigned to the same exam. ITLA 2019 exam will be held on 19th May 2019 and the candidates who quality it will get the admission in BA LLB and BBA LLB courses from ICFAI. The application form for ITLA 2019 will be available on the web portal of ICFAI and the candidates can complete the process through online or offline mode. Before proceeding towards the admission process, the candidates must read about the eligibility criteria for ILSAT 2019 as only those applicants can apply who meet all the specified requirements under the criteria. The candidates must fill the details accurately in the application and thoroughly review the information before final submission. The application fee of Rs 1000/- can be remitted through online or offline mode.
In this article, the candidates will get to know about the important facts related to ITLA Application Form 2019, events and dates, process to complete the application form, application fee details and much more.
Important Dates: ITLA Application Form 2019
ICFAI is the main authority that takes the responsibility of announcing the dates of ITLA/ ILSAT related events. The candidates should know about the schedule of application form submission, examination date etc. The important dates are mentioned in the table given below:
|Deadline to submit ITLA application form 2019||13th May 2019|
|Issuance of ITLA Admit card||3 days prior to the exam|
|ITLA exam 2019||19th May 2019|
ICFAI is the apex body that lays down the eligibility criteria for ITLA 2019 and the candidates who want to appear for the exam need to meet the same.
ITLA Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates should have passed class 12th (intermediate) exam with 50% of aggregate marks in English medium
- Moreover, candidates who are still in the final year of graduation and waiting for the result to be declared are also eligible to apply for the same
- Also, the candidates should not be the maximum age of 20 years as on the day of the commencement of the Semester I i.e. 18th July 2019. However, if the changes are made by the Bar Council of India regarding the age limit can be considered obviously.
Important Facts: ILSAT/ ITLA Application Form 2019
- The candidates can go ahead for the process of application form filling and submission through online or offline mode.
- The application fee is mandatory to deposit else the application form will be rejected by the authority.
- The candidates need to go to the website of ICFAI and fill the form online or offline.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to provide the mandatory information asked in the form without any error or discrepancy.
- No applicants are allowed to furnish fake details as the authority will not entertain the same.
- Any kind of error in the details will not be considered and the form will get rejected.
- The eligibility criteria must be read by the candidates before filling the ITLA application form.
- Those who are not eligible should not go ahead for the application process.
- The authority will not provide any correction window to the candidates to edit the application form after submission.
How to Fill ILSAT/ ITLA Applications Form 2019?
The eligible candidates can fill the ITLA application form in both online as well as offline modes. Let’s discuss them:
Online Mode of ILSAT/ ITLA Application Form 2019
- The interested candidates need to visit the web portal of ICFAI and enter certain details to create the login.
- They need to visit their registered accounts and then tap on the given link for ITLA application form 2019.
- The form will contain various mandatory fields like name, category, date of birth, mobile number, blood group, address, email id, parent’s name etc and the candidates need to mention the information correctly.
- After filling the above given personal information, the applicants will have to provide their grades and name of the boards in class 10th, 11th and 12th.
- The information that the applicants furnish need to be genuine and accurate by all means.
- The candidates also need to provide their achievements in sports and other curricular activities in school.
- The applicants also need to mention the source of information from where they get to know the ITLA application form.
- The reasons for which the candidates are interested for ITLA admission process should also be mentioned in the form.
- The scanned images of the latest photograph and signature need or be uploaded online in the prescribed format with the file size of 25-30 kb and dimension between 3.5 X 4.5 cm in JPG format.
- The applicants need to follow the specifications for uploading the documents else the university will not accept the application.
- Lastly, the candidates will have to make the payment of application fee of Rs. 1000/- online through debit card, credit card etc.
Online Application Fee:
- The candidates will have the options of the debit card or internet banking or credit card to pay the application fee for ITLA 2019.
- The non refundable fee amount for ITLA 2019 will be Rs 1000/-
Offline Mode of ILSAT/ ITLA Application Form 2019
- The candidates who pick the offline mode of filling the ITLA application form need to visit the website of the university and download the form.
- The process of filling the form is exactly the same but the mode will be offline.
- The candidates should not forget to review the form once before declaring it as completed.
Offline Application Fee:
- The candidates are supposed to choose the mode of DD to make the payment of Rs 1000/- which should be in favor of the university and payable at Hyderabad.
In offline mode, the applicants will have to submit the filled application form and the DD to the address of the authority as mentioned below:
IFHE Admissions Office,
# 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 82, Telangana State,
Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
ITLA Exam Centres 2019
Candidates are also given the opportunity to select their choice of exam centres as per their convenience and preference. Therefore, prior to filling the application form, candidates must go through the below given table wherein the exam centres are listed:
This is the complete information regarding ITLA application form 2019. In case of any further doubts, you can get in touch with us.