ITLA Admit Card 2019 – will be issued by ICFAI Law School in the second week of April 2019. The candidates can get the access of the same through online mode only. They need to visit the website of ICFAI and login to their registered accounts to download the admit card of ILSAT 2019. Note that the authority will not send the hard copy of ILSAT admit card to the candidates. It is mandatory for the candidates to take the hard copy of the hall ticket or admit card in order to provide the same on the day of examination. The candidates must be aware of the fact that the entry inside the examination hall will be restricted if they do not bring this mandatory document. The details that are mentioned in it consist of the applicant’s name, registration number, exam date, timing, exam centre address etc. This information given on the admit card must be accurate and the candidates need to ensure that.
This article is all about ITLA Admit Card 2019 or ILSAT Hall Ticket 2019, related events and dates, useful facts about the same, process to get the access of the admit card online, important instructions mentioned in it and much more.
Important Dates: ITLA Admit card 2019
The dates related to ITLA/ ILSAT Admit Card are mandatory to be noted down before the occurrence of the events. The candidates are supposed to go through the table mentioned below and make the note of the tentative schedule as declared by the university:
|Availability of ITLA Admit card||Second week of April 2019|
|ITLA 2019 Exam||Fourth week of April 2019|
Important Facts: ITLA Admit Card 2019
- ITLA/ ILSAT admit card will be made available online and there is no other mode from where the candidates can obtain the same.
- ICFAI will issue the admit card for ILSAT 2019 to only those candidates who have completely filled and submitted the ITLA application form.
- The details given in the admit card are quite significant and the applicants must ensure their accuracy.
- In case of any error in the information provided on the admit card, the candidates need to report the same to the authority.
- No applicants can make entry inside the examination room without carrying the ITLA admit card.
- The authority will not give any kind of deviation in this case as the admit card is the only medium to identify the candidates who are appearing for the exam.
- The invigilator will keep the vigilance over the candidates who do not bring the admit card.
- There are certain instructions related to the ITLA exam that will be mentioned on the admit card and the candidates need to follow the same.
- Note that the issuance of admit card will be online only and the candidates need not to carry the wrong notion that the university will also send the hard copy of the same.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to retain few copies of admit card for further steps of admission process.
How to Download ITLA Admit Card 2019?
The candidates must know how to get the access of ITLA/ ILSAT admit card online as the university will not send the same to their address. The below given steps will give them the clarity of downloading the admit card from the website of ICFAI:
- Visit the official web portal of the authority and mention the login details.
- Once the candidates enter their user id and password and click on the submit tab, the new page containing the link for ITLA admit card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- The applicants need to enter their registration number and date of birth and tap on the download button to get the access of the admit card.
- They need to verify the details written on it and then proceed further.
- The candidates are recommended to take few hard copies of the admit card for future use.
- The candidates need to carry one or two copies at the examination centre and the remaining must be retained.
Details Mentioned in ITLA Admit Card 2019
The below given information will be there in the admit card for ITLA 2019. The candidates must tally the same with the details provided by them during the application process. In case of any mismatch, they will have to approach to the concerned department of the university and get in touch with the officials there to rectify the error. The details mentioned in admit card are listed as under:
- Applicant’s name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Test date
- Test time
- Exam venue
- Course name
- Important instructions
Important Instructions: ITLA Admit Card 2019
- ITLA/ ILSAT admit card will act as the entry ticket for the candidates inside the examination hall.
- This is the most important document for the candidates as it contains the examination details like date, time, venue etc and other useful information.
- The candidates must check the details in the admit card sincerely and report to the authority for any discrepancy.
- The instructions mentioned in the admit card must be followed by the applicants without any deviation.
- The candidates need to maintain the decorum of the examination hall and should not be indulged in any illicit activities.
- The admit card and the photo identity proof are the mandatory documents that the candidates need to bring during the UTSAL exam.
- The electronic devices like cell phones, pagers, digital watches etc are not allowed inside the exam room.
- Any candidate who is found guilty in cheating will not be allowed to continue the exam paper further.
- The invigilator will keep the check on this also.
- No applicants will be permitted to appear for ITLA exam if they do not bring the admit card.
Here ends the discussions pertaining to ILSAT/ ITLA admit card 2019. For any kind of query or doubt, feel free to contact us.