ITLA 2019 – is ‘ICFAI Test for Law Admission’ which will be organized by IFHE or ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education in the fourth week of April 2019 with an objective to provide admissions in various undergraduate law courses of BA LLB and BBA LLB. It is also known as ILSAT (ICFAI Law School Admission Test); hence, ILSAT 2019 refers to as ITLA 2019. The authority releases the application for this exam online and the candidates will have to complete the process before the second week of April 2019. The candidates can access the application form for ITLA on the web portal of IFHE. They can fill the form through online or offline mode. ITLA 2019 exam will be held in online mode. Only those candidates who are eligible as per certain prescribed conditions by the authority will be able to fill the application and appear for ITLA 2019. The university will issue the admit card to the eligible candidates after successful completion of application process.
Those who perform well in the exam and score high marks will get the opportunity to participate in the round of interview and counselling. After final selection, the candidates will get the chance to pursue the law courses from the university. This article contains the details related to ITLA 2019, admission process, important dates and events, application form procedure, admit card issuance, result announcement etc.
Overview of ITLA 2019
Name of the Test: ITLA (ICFAI Test for Law Admissions) or ILSAT (ICFAI Law School Admission Test)
Type of Exam: Undergraduate
Mode of Exam: Online
Conducting Body: IFHE or ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad
ITLA Important Dates 2019
ICFAI is the leading authority to release the notification for ITLA 2019 and the schedule of the related events on its official web portal. The candidates must be aware of these dates before proceeding for application process. The significance of knowing about the dates for ILSAT 2019 in advance is that the applicants will be able to track the events without any hassle or inconvenience. The below given table contains the list of events and their tentative schedule:
|S.No.||ILSAT 2019 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Submission of ITLA application form 2019||Second week of April 2019|
|2||Availability of ITLA Admit card 2019||Second week of April 2019|
|3||ITLA exam 2019||Fourth week of April 2019|
|4||Declaration of ITLA Result 2019||First week of May 2019|
|5||Personal interview round||First week of June 2019|
|6||Commencement of ITLA counselling||Third week of July 2019|
|7||Beginning of classes||Third week of July 2019|
ITLA 2019 Admission Process
- IFHE is the apex authority to conduct the admissions process for various undergraduate law courses through ITLA 2019.
- The eligible candidates need to complete the process of ILSAT 2019 application online or offline and then wait for the issuance of admit card.
- The authority will provide the admit card online to only those candidates who have applied successfully for the exam.
- Once the exam will be held online, the authority will declare the result and the short listed applicants will have to proceed for the round of personal interview.
- After this round, the applicants will have to undergo the procedure of reporting and registration.
- The authority will not accept the scores of CLAT or LSAT in this exam.
ITLA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- ICFAI specifies some eligibility conditions that all the willing candidates must fulfill to apply for ITLA 2019.
- These conditions come under ITLA eligibility criteria that contain the minimum educational qualifications and age limitation to appear in ITLA exam.
- The candidates should have cleared the exam of class 12th from a reputed board with at least 50% score in aggregate.
- The applicants must have done the studies through English medium.
- The age of the applicants need to be less than 20 years at the time of applying for ITLA 2019.
ITLA 2019 Application Form
- The eligible candidates who wish to get admission in BA LLB or BBA LLB courses from ICFAI need to start from filling up the application form for ITLA 2019.
- It will be available on its website and the candidates can opt for online or offline mode.
- The candidates must submit the application before deadline without any delay else the authority will reject the same.
- The application form is supposed to be filled completely without any error as ICFAI will not allow the candidates to edit the details post submission of application.
- The authority will check the eligibility of the candidates and then do the complete scrutiny of the form before accepting the same.
- The candidates are suggested to fill the details carefully in the application form of ITLA 2019 and review the same before submission.
- The candidates who opt for online mode need to visit the website of ICFAI and open the given link for ITLA application form 2019. They need to mention the details like personal, educational, etc. and then upload the documents like scanned image of signature and photograph. After completing the application, they need to click the submit tab.
- In online mode, the applicants need to submit the application fee of Rs.1000/- through debit card or credit card or net banking.
- The applicants who choose to apply through offline mode need to download the ITLA application form online and take the hard copy of the same to fill the details completely.
- They need to make the application fee payment of Rs 1000/- through DD or Demand Draft in the name of the authority and payable at Hyderabad.
The candidates then need to send the completely filled form along with the DD to the address given below:
IFHE Admissions Office,
# 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 82, Telangana State,
Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
ITLA 2019 Exam Centers
The test centers where the candidates need to visit on time and appear for the exam are given below. These cities are tentative and the authority can make the changes. The applicants are supposed to pick any one exam centre from the available list.
It is mandatory for the candidates to visit the venue of ILSAT 2019 exam before 45 minutes to avoid any last moment hassle. They need to carry their admit card and one photo id proof while appearing for the exam.
ITLA 2019 Admit Card
- The authority scrutinize the application at their end and then issue the admit card or hall ticket to the candidates who have successfully applied for ITLA 2019.
- The ITLA admit card is the most important document that contains the information regarding the ILSAT 2019 examination date, timing, venue and other instructions.
- The candidates need to visit the website of the authority to download the admit card which will be available from the second week of April 2019.
- The candidates are supposed to enter their login credentials to access the link for admit card.
- Once the page will be displayed, they need to mention their date of birth ad registration number to download the admit card.
- The candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the same for any further use.
- No applicants can enter the examination hall and appear for ITLA 2019 exam without admit card.
- The applicants are advised to see the details in ITLA admit card properly and in case of any error, they can approach to the University for Correction.
- The instructions written in the admit card will be related to the rules and regulations that the candidates need to follow inside the examination hall.
- Those who fail to bring ILSAT admit card at the examination centre will not be given leeway to appear in the exam.
ITLA 2019 Exam Pattern
- The university will declare the exam pattern for ITLA 2019 on its official web portal.
- It is beneficial for the candidates to be aware of the paper layout before appearing for ITLA 2019 exam.
- It contains the number of questions, type of questions, exam duration, marking scheme, negative marking etc.
- The duration of the ILSAT 2019 exam will be of 2 hours.
- There will be total 125 questions in the paper and these will be distributed in five parts that are Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, GK or Current Affairs.
- For every right answer, the candidates will be given one mark.
ITLA 2019 Result
- ICFAI will release the result of ITLA 2019 in the first week of May 2019.
- The candidates can see the score card by visiting the official website of the university.
- They need to login to their registered accounts and download the result of ILSAT 2019 online.
- To see the result, they need to search through the name or registration number.
- Those who qualify the exam will get the intimation on their registered email ids.
- The selected candidates need to appear for personal interview round and counselling process.
- From third week of July 2019, the classes of the course will begin.
This is the complete guide for ITLA 2019. Hope the candidates have gained much information about ILSAT 2019 from this content. In case of any further doubt, get in touch with us.