ITLA 2019 – ITLA, an acronym for‘ICFAI Test for Law Admission’ which will be organized by IFHE or ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education on 19th May 2019. However, to appear in the entrance test of ITLA 2019, candidates have to fill the application form which will end on 13th May 2019 in online as well as offline mode. Also, the candidates will be able to generate the admit card only if they submit the application form successfully along with the application fee. To appear in the ITLA 2019 exam for pursuing BA LLB/BBA LLB program, candidates have to prepare properly after going through the exam pattern which will make them aware of the overall pattern of the test paper and also, the syllabus to know the no. of section from which the questions will be asked and also, the topics covered under each section. Lastly, those candidates who have not applied for the exam must fill the form on a priority basis and read the article thoroughly to have a comprehensive understanding of the important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card etc. Besides this, stay tuned to our website to fetch the latest updates regarding the same.
Overview of ITLA 2019
- Name of the Test: ITLA (ICFAI Test for Law Admissions) or ILSAT (ICFAI Law School Admission Test)
- Type of Exam: Undergraduate
- Level: University
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Conducting Body: IFHE or ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad
ITLA Important Dates 2019
ICFAI is the leading authority to release the notification for ITLA 2019 and the schedule of the related events on its official web portal. The candidates must be aware of these dates before proceeding for the application process. The significance of knowing about the dates for ILSAT 2019 in advance is that the applicants will be able to track the events without any hassle or inconvenience. The below given table contains the list of events and their announced schedule:
|S.No.||ILSAT 2019 Events||Dates (Announced)|
|1||Submission of ITLA application form 2019||13th May 2019|
|2||Availability of ITLA Admit card 2019||3 days prior to the exam|
|3||ITLA exam 2019||19th May 2019|
|4||Declaration of ITLA Result 2019||27th May 2019|
|5||Personal interview round||8th-9th June 2019|
|6||Commencement of ITLA counselling||18th July 2019|
|7||Beginning of classes||19th July 2019|
ITLA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed class 12th (intermediate) exam with 50% of aggregate marks in English medium
- Moreover, candidates who are still in the final year of graduation and waiting for the result to be declared are also eligible to apply for the same
- Also, the candidates should not be the maximum age of 20 years as on the day of the commencement of the Semester I i.e. 18th July 2019. However, if the changes are made by the Bar Council of India regarding the age limit can be considered obviously.
ITLA 2019 Application Form
The application form for ITLA 2019 has been made available by the examination conducting authority (ICFAI) on the official website. Moreover, the last date to fill the application form is until 13th May 2019 in online as well as offline mode. Candidates willing to apply for the exam in online mode have to visit the official website and fill the details whereas, to fill the same in offline mode, candidates have to download the application form, fill the required details and send it to the address of ICFAI Foundation. Now, to know the detailed information, go through the following:
Step 1: Registration Process
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official website of ICFAI, Hyderabad
- Click on the link of new registration to register as a new user
- A dialog box will appear where the candidates have to enter the basic details such as name, date of birth, valid email address, and mobile number
- Login credentials will be generated and will be sent to the registered email address and mobile number of the candidates
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
- Visit the official website of ICFAI, Hyderabad
- Click on ILSAT 2019 Application Form
- A new tab will open with a dialog box where the candidates have to provide their personal as well as educational details
- Prior to filling these details, select the program between BBA LLB/BA LLB as per your desire
- Lastly, cross-check the entered details and click on the ‘Submit’ option
However, to fill the application form in offline mode, candidates must download the application form, fill the required details and send it to the below given address:
IFHE Admissions Office,
# 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 82, Telangana State,
Step 3: Uploading the significant documents
- Candidates have to upload the mark sheet of the previously qualified examination
- Apart from this, upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in JPG format with the file size of 25-30 Kb and the dimension between 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
Step 4: Remittance of the Application Fee
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fee in online mode merely.
- Thus, the candidates have to remit the fee of Rs. 1000/- using the credit card, debit card or net banking
Note*– Candidates after the submission of the application form successfully must not forget to take the print out of the confirmation page and also, take the hard copy of it for the further reference. Candidates must also know that only after the successful submission of the application form, they will be able to generate the admit card to appear in the exam.
The candidates then need to send the completely filled form along with the DD to the address given below:
ITLA 2019 Exam Centres
The test centres where the candidates need to visit on time and appear for the exam are given below. These cities are tentative and the authority can make the changes. The applicants are supposed to pick one exam centre from the available list.
It is mandatory for the candidates to visit the venue of ILSAT 2019 exam before 45 minutes to avoid any last moment hassle. They need to carry their admit card and one photo id proof while appearing for the exam.
ITLA 2019 Admit Card
- The authority scrutinizes the application at their end and then issue the admit card or hall ticket to the candidates who have successfully applied for ITLA 2019.
- The ITLA admit card 2019 is the most important document that contains the information regarding the ILSAT 2019 examination date, timing, venue, and other instructions.
- The candidates need to visit the website of the authority to download the admit card which will be available 3 days prior to the commencement of the exam which is going to be conducted on 13th May 2019.
- The candidates are supposed to enter their login credentials to access the link for admit card.
- Once the page will be displayed, they need to mention their date of birth and registration number to download the admit card.
- The candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the same for any further use.
- No applicants can enter the examination hall and appear for ITLA 2019 exam without admit card.
- The applicants are advised to see the details in ITLA admit card properly and in case of any error, they can approach to the University for Correction.
- The instructions written in the admit card will be related to the rules and regulations that the candidates need to follow inside the examination hall.
- Those who fail to bring ILSAT admit card at the examination centre will not be given leeway to appear in the exam.
ITLA 2019 Exam Pattern
- The university will declare the exam pattern for ITLA 2019 on its official web portal.
- It is beneficial for the candidates to be aware of the paper layout before appearing for ITLA 2019 exam.
- It contains the number of questions, type of questions, exam duration, marking scheme, negative marking etc.
- The duration of the ILSAT 2019 exam will be of 2 hours.
- There will be total 125 questions in the paper and these will be distributed in five parts that are Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, GK or Current Affairs.
- For every right answer, the candidates will be given one mark.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
ITLA 2019 Syllabus
- English – to check the writing skills, grammar, word power, etc. of the candidates, the questions from this section are asked. Further, to know the topics from which the questions are asked, let’s have a look at the following:
- Sentence Corrections
- Reading Comprehension
- Legal Reasoning – This section aim at checking the legal knowledge of the candidates. To do the ideal preparation for this section, start reading the topics which are mentioned below:
- Law of Torts
- Law of Crime
- Administrative Law
- Company Law
- Law of Contract etc
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs –This section comprises of the topics that test the awareness of the candidates to the latest updates. Thus, let’s have a look at the topics which are cited as follows to prepare accordingly:
- Current Affairs
- Social and Political Issues
- Static GK
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning – candidates’ problem-solving and decision-making ability are checked in this section. Hence, to get good marks in this section, practice the following topics:
- Odd One Out
- Blood Relation
- Family Tree
ITLA 2019 Result
- ICFAI will release the result of ITLA 2019 on 27th May 2019.
- The candidates can see the scorecard by visiting the official website of the university.
- They need to login to their registered accounts and download the result of ILSAT 2019 online.
- To see the result, they need to search through the name or registration number.
- Those who qualify the exam will get the intimation on their registered email ids.
- The selected candidates need to appear for personal interview round and ITLA 2019 counselling process.
- From 19th July 2019, the classes of the course will begin.
ITLA 2019 Admission Process
- IFHE is the apex authority to conduct the admissions process for various undergraduate law courses through ITLA 2019.
- The eligible candidates need to complete the process of ILSAT 2019 application online or offline and then wait for the issuance of admit card.
- The authority will provide the admit card online to only those candidates who have applied successfully for the exam.
- Once the exam will be held online, the authority will declare the ITLA result 2019 and the short listed applicants will have to proceed for the round of personal interview.
- After this round, the applicants will have to undergo the procedure of reporting and registration.
- The authority will not accept the scores of CLAT or LSAT in this exam.
This is the complete guide for ITLA 2019. Hope the candidates have gained much information about ILSAT 2019 from this content. In case of any further doubt, get in touch with us.