IPU CET Law Seat Allotment 2019 – The process of IPU CET Law Seat Allotment 2019 is expected to being in the fourth week of June 2019. The university will hold a deliberately prearranged process for the IPU CET Law Seat Allotment 2019 for admission to several graduate legal courses. Applicants can choose the college and the program of their preference at the time of the consultation. The seat allocation process is carried out both through online and offline modes by the GGSIPU. The process of IPU-CET law seat allocation will take place in June-July, as the admissions will be completed by July. The GGSIPU has set out some key guidelines in connection with the consultation process according to which the seat allocation of the IPU-CET law is carried out.
IPU CET Law Seat allotment 2019: Reservation Guidelines
- The seats are allocated on an all-India basis for the central government-funded institutions with a reservation of-SC: 15%, ST: 7.5%. While the reserved seat in defense (5%) and PwD (3%) will be in all classes in a horizontal manner. The OBC reservation will only be 27% of the Bachelor’s level.
- 10% of the overall number of seats (according to the CET code) is allocated as a management quota seats only if they are submitted by the Colleges, per policy of govt.
- The seats for minority institutions under GGSIPU are earmarked according to the guidelines of the institutions for the corresponding minority segment. If the seats are still left, they will be allocated on an all-India basis with reservation as-SC: 15%, ST: 7.5%. Whereas the reservation in the defense (5%) and PwD (3%) in all categories will be horizontal except for minority seats. Here is the matrix of seat reservation as per various categories
|Category||% of Seats Reserved|
IPU CET Law Seat Allotment 2019: Guidelines to Follow
- Applicants should consider the important points related to IPU CET law seat allotment as per the following guidelines
- Candidates must complete selecting their college preference. The IPU CET law seat allotment is only carried out after the selection by the candidates is done.
- The seats are allocated on the basis of the merits which the candidates have secured according to the merit list of the IPU CET law 2019.
- In order to qualify for the seat allocation procedure, applicants would have to pay the consulting fees together with the registration and the completion of their choice of Law Institute.
- Upon completion of the IPU CET Law 2019 Seat allocation procedure, the list will be published online.
- Applicants who have completed the counseling process will be issued with a provisional seat allocation letter. The candidates must submit the letter while joining.
- In the absence of the availability of applicants in any one of the categories, the seats shall be interchanged.
- If seats reserved for persons with seat handicaps remain vacant, these are treated in the sanctioned strength of seats for the general category.
- For candidates who clear the reservation terms and conditions, the seats (from the overall admission) are secured in each course. To maintain the same, you must submit original documents at the time of the IPU-CET check and consultation. In addition to the clarification of the reservation conditions, the adoption of IPU CET Law eligibility criteria 2019 is also important.
IPU CET Law Seat Allotment 2019: Finalizing the Seat
This is a procedure where a candidate can complete or freeze the seat assigned to them after each round of consultations. Applicants may freeze their seat if they are not willing to partake in additional rounds and are contented with the assigned seat. If this option is not used in any round, a seat with a greater preference, as selected by the candidate, will be allocated, taking into account the vacancy of the same. In this case, you will no longer be able to retain the formerly preferred seat.
IPU CET Law Seat Allotment 2019: Withdrawal of Seats
This process gives applicants the opportunity to withdraw their admission to the assigned seat followed by subsequent the prescribed process online. According to the GGSIPU, they will no longer be eligible for further advisory procedures after deduction of the assigned seat by the candidate.