IPU CET Law Result 2019 – IPU CET Law is the Common Entrance Test for the law aspirants who wish to pursue various law courses from affiliated colleges of the GGSIPU University. GGSIPU is the leading authority that will conduct the IPU CET Law exam 2019 in the third week of May 2019 and will declare the IPU CAT Law Result 2019 in the last week of May 2019. IPU CET Law Result 2019 contains the details like name of the applicant, category, roll number, merit or rank etc. The section wise marks will also be written on the IPU CET Law result 2019 which will be published by the authority one week after the entrance exam. The candidates who have given the IPU CET Law exam 2019 need to go to the official web portal of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University or GGSIPU verify and enter the login credentials that were given at the time of registration and access the link of the IPU CET Law result 2019. All the applicants need to make the note of the point that the result of IPU CET Law 2019 will be announced by the authority through online mode only. It will not send or issue any hard or printed copy of the IPU CET result at any stage. Once the result will be declared online, the authority will release the cut off and the rank list of the candidates for admission in undergraduate law programmes.
In the end of this article, the applicants will be able to get clarity about the important events and dates pertaining to the IPU CET result, process to download the result online, important points about the result, details mentioned in the score card and much more. Read the content to clear your doubts about IPU CET Law Result 2019 if any.
IPU CET Law Result 2019: Important Dates
The applicants should be aware of the events and dates pertaining to the IPU CET result for law exam. This will keep them updated about the schedule of the events and also they will get ready in advance for the next stage to the admission process for law courses. Below given table contains the list of events and dates about IPU CET Law result. This is the tentative schedule as the actual one is yet to be released by the authority.
|IPU CET Law 2019 Events||Dates(Tentative)|
|IPU CET Law exam 2019||Third week of May 2019|
|IPU CET Law Result 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|IPU CET Law Counseling 2019||June 2019|
|Beginning of classes||August 2019|
How to see the IPU CET Law Result 2019
The result for this exam will be given online. The applicants will have to visit the web portal of the university and login the account with the user id and password to land on the result page. They need to follow the below mentioned steps to see the result of IPU CET Law exam 2019 online:
- Go to the official website of the GGSIPU and access the link for IPU CET Law Result.
- Download the result and explore your rank with the roll number.
- See your name and the rank in the list.
- Take the hard copy of the IPU CET Law result for further use.
Important Points about IPU CET Law Result 2019
- The result for IPU CET law exam 2019 will be uploaded on the website of the university and the applicants can get it online only.
- The candidates should not wait for the hard copy of the result to be sent to their communication address by GGSIPU. They will have to download and print it through online mode only.
- The authority will prepare the rank or merit list on the grounds of the score of the candidates in IPU CET Law exam 2019.
- The applicants who are selected in this exam can download their result card online and print the same.
- If two applicants have the same marks or scores in the IPU CET Law 2019 exam, it will be considered as the tie. In these types of cases, the candidate who is older will be selected. That means the age factor will be responsible to break the tie between two or more candidates.
Details Mentioned in IPU CET Law Result 2019
The information mentioned on the IPU CET Law 2019 result is given below. Let’s have a look:
- Name of the applicant and his or her Roll Number
- Status of qualification in the IPU CET Law exam 2019
- All India Rank or AIR/Category Rank or CR
IPU CET Law Rank Card 2019
IPU CET Law 2019 rank card will mention the details as given below:
- CET Code: GGSIPU codes CET as 121 for IPU LLB Exam.
- CET Roll Number: This specifies the roll number of the applicant for IPU CET Law 2019.
- Applicant’s name: This is the name of the applicant as mentioned in the IPU CET law application form 2019.
- Region: This denotes the state that the applicant belongs to.
- Category: This mentions the General or SC or OBC or ST category of the candidates which they have provided in the IPU CET Law application form 2019.
- Rank: This is the rank that is obtained by the applicant in the law entrance exam. And also defines the status of qualification.
The applicants who are selected in the exam as per the IPU CET Law result 2019 will be intimated about the process of IPU CET Law counseling 2019 to take admission in the integrated law courses of 5 years from the affiliated colleges and institutes of GGSIPU.
If you have any doubt regarding the details mentioned above, do not hesitate to connect with us.