IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2019 – IPU CET Law 2019 is conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in University level. It is conducted for providing admission to the candidates into various Under Graduate Courses offered by the IPU and its affiliated colleges and institutes. The IPU CET Law is administered once annually for providing candidates with admission into law courses and the next IPU CET Law is scheduled to be held in 3rd week of May, 2019. BA LLB & the BBA LLB are the courses which the candidates will be able to pursue after passing the IPU CET 2019. After the candidates will pass the IPU CET law 2019 entrance exam and clear the counselling of the IPU CET Law 2019, the candidates will be allotted seats in the IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2019. This article will provide all the candidates with the information regarding the IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2019. All the candidates will be able to know the list all the Participating institutes of the IPU CET Law 2019 after reading this article.
IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2019: Detailed Info
The IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2019 is the list of all the colleges and Institutes that accept the IPU CET 2019 Entrance Exam Scores of the candidates for providing them with admission. The GGSIPU has 11 affiliated law colleges and Institutes across India. All the candidates are informed that passing the IPU CET Law 2019 entrance exam solely does not guarantee that they will get admission into one of the many Participating Institutes. For passing the admission procedure of the IPU CET 2019, the candidates will require to clear the selection procedure of the IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2019. All the candidates, who will be able to qualify the selecting procedure of the IPU CET 2019, will only be provided with admission into the Participating Institutes.
The following are the participating institutes of the IPU CET Law 2019 along with the number of seats:
|Participating Institutes||Programs Offered||Seats|
|University School of Law and Legal Studies||BA LLB, BBA LLB||100|
|Amity Law School||BA LLB||240|
|BLS Institutes of Technology Management||BA LLB||60|
|Chandrababu Jain College of Higher Studies||BA LLB, BBA LLB||300|
|Delhi Institute of Rural Development||BA LLB||175|
|Delhi Metropolitan Education||BA LLB, BBA LLB||240|
|Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology||BA LLB, BBA LLB||180|
|Ideal Institute of Management and Technology||BA LLB||110|
|Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies||BA LLB, BBA LLB||300|
|JIMS Engineering Management Technical campus||BA LLB, BBA LLB||120|
|Shri Krishna College of Education||BA LLB||80|
Getting Admission into an IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2019
The following procedure is required to be followed by the candidates for getting admission into the IPU CET Law Participating Institutes:
- Once the candidates will pass the Entrance exam of the IPU CET 2019. The Merit List of the IPU CET Law 2019 will be prepared.
- Based upon the Merit List of the candidates, the candidates will be called for the Counselling of the IPU CET 2019 according to their rank in the Merit list of the IPU CET 2019. The counselling of the IPU CET Law 2019 will be held sometime in the 2nd week of June, 2019.
- During the Counseling the Documents of the candidates will be verified for authenticity. After the verification of the documents, the candidates will then require to do the choice filling of the courses and colleges (Participating Institutes) according to their preferences, in the decreasing order.
- After the verification of the documents and choice filling the candidates will be assigned seats in the IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2019.
- The candidates will then require to go to the allotted Participating Institutes for completing the remaining admission procedure. The Participating Institutes will then conduct the Selection PROCEDURE OF NTHE IPU CET Law 2019. The selection Procedure of the Participating Institutes will be different for different Institutes.
- During the Selection Procedure of the IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2019, the candidates will have to got through the below mentioned rounds:
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
- Writing Ability test
- At the end of the selection procedure, all the candidates will be provided with final admission into their selected law courses in the given Participating Institute.
This is all about the participating institutes of IPU CET Law 2019. Score well and secure your admission to your desired law college.