IPU CET Law Merit List 2019 – Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will be releasing the IPU CET Law Merit List 2019 on the same day of declaring the result of the IPU CET Law 2019. The merit list of the IPU CET 2019 will be declared in online mode tentatively in the last week of May 2019. The merit list of the IPU CET Law 2019 will contain the names of the candidates who will qualify the IPU Common Entrance Examination for Law. These candidates will be selected for the counselling procedure. The candidates will get help by the merit list of the IPU CET Law 2019 to achieve the admissions in the top undergraduate level colleges of IP University offering BA LLB and BA LLB programme to check their ranks. The candidates can get access to the result by visiting the official website of the IPU CET Law 2019. This article will provide information regarding the IPU CET Law Merit List 2019.
Important Dates of IPU CET Law Merit List 2019
The candidates can get all the necessary dates that they require in the mentioned below table.
|Event IPU CET Law||Date (Tentative)|
|IPU CET Law 2018 Results||Fourth week of May 2019|
|IPU CET Law 2018 Merit List||Last week of May 2019|
|IPU CET Law 2018 Counselling||In the month of June 2019|
|Commencement of classes||In the month of August 2019|
Note: It should be noted that the above mentioned dates are tentative. The dates have been taken based on the previous year, so it might change as per the University.
How to check the IPU CET Law Merit List 2019?
The candidates nee to check the steps mentioned below for getting the merit list of the IPU CET Law 2019.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the IPU CET Law 2019
- The candidates need to search the roll number of them in the merit list.
- The candidates need to check the name of the candidate, roll number and rank in the sheet.
- The candidates are advised to download the IPU CET Law 2019 Merit List
- The candidates need to take a photocopy for future reference.
Highlights of the IPU CET Merit List 2019
- The IPU CET 2019 Merit List will be available in online mode only.
- The merit list of the IPU CET 2019 merit List will contain the name of the candidate, roll number, region, category and the rank acquired.
- The candidates will be invited to take part in the counselling process on the basis of the ranks.
- The merit list of the IPU CET Law 2019 will be declared by the IP University of all the categories consist of general, OBC, SC, ST, and PwD tentatively in the last week of March 2019.
- The candidates who will be marked as ‘Disqualified’ in the rank list of IPU CET Law 2019 will mean that either they are not qualified or did not qualify the undergraduate entrance examination.
IPU CET 2019 Law Result
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will be declaring the result of IPU CET Law 2019 in the last week of May 2019, along with the IPU CET Law Merit List 2019 and scorecards of common entrance test for admission in undergraduate law program. IPU CET Law Result 2019 will be mentioning the qualifying status in the university level LLB entrance exam. The result of the IPU CET LLB 2019 will contain the name of the candidate, roll number of the candidate and exam qualifying status. The candidates will be able to check their All India Rank (AIR) through the merit list of IPU CET Law 2019 and scores of the exam through IPU CET LLB scorecard 2019.