IPU CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2019 – GGSIPU or Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is the main authority that is responsible for IPU CET law exam and hence will also declare the IPU CET Law eligibility criteria 2019 once the application form will be uploaded online in the third week of February 2019. The applicants who wish to pursue the law course from the reputed Indraprastha University will have to first go through the eligibility criteria for this Law Entrance exam and then proceed ahead to complete the process of online form filling by visiting the official website of the university. Only those candidates who are eligible to apply for the law course from IPU as per the given criteria by the university can go ahead to fill the IPU CET Law application form 2019 and qualify the exam to get the opportunity to pursue integrated law courses from IPU. If the candidate is unable to meet the IPU CET Law eligibility criteria 2019, the authority reserves the right to cancel the application form and reject the candidature at any stage right from the registration to the selection and admission process without any shadow of doubt.
This article is all about the IPU CET Law eligibility criteria 2019 that includes the criteria of academic qualification, age limit and other conditions that are necessary to apply in IPU CET Law exam 2019 and also the significance of knowing the IPU CET Law eligibility criteria 2019.
IPU CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2019
The applicants must not ignore the major requirements to apply for IPU CET Law exam as these are mandatory for them to appear in this entrance test. If you are not meeting any of the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you cannot approach to fill the application form online and apply for this exam and if you do so, your application will be rejected by the authority. Hence, knowing this fact before applying for the exam is quite beneficial for the candidates. Let’s discourse about the IPU CET Law eligibility criteria 2019 in details.
- As per the IPU CET Law eligibility criteria 2019, the applicants should have attained good marks in the board examination of class 12th from CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education or should have passed the same from other equivalent board with the marks of at least of 50% in aggregate.
- The candidates need to mandatorily have the subject of English in class 12th and that could be core or functional or elective in order to apply for the exam of IPU CET Law 2019. They also need to acquire passing marks in the subject of English also.
According to the order of the Supreme Court which was passed on March 3, 2017, the upper age criteria for the applicants who are applying for IPU CET Law 2019 exam will not be there. Thus the candidates who are seeking admission in the integrated law course of 5 years need not be worried about the age bar for this IPU CET Law exam 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for LLB Course
- To come under the eligibility for LLB Course, the candidates need to have a minimum education of 10+2. The applicants should carry the minimum marks of 50% in the qualifying exam. For this course, the candidates need to have English (Core/Elective/Functional) as the mandatory subject.
- As far as the age limit is concerned, to date, there is no age bar for this law exam. The decision for the same will be taken by the court but as of now, there is no condition on the age of the candidates for this exam.
Eligibility Criteria for LLM Course
- The candidates need to carry the degree of LLB or some other equivalent degree of law from a reputed university or abroad with the minimum marks of 50%.
- The candidates must have completed the qualifying exam and obtain the LLB degree as is needed by the Bar Council of India. The applicants who have gone to some foreign university for law course are also eligible to apply for this exam. All the candidates need to carry the minimum qualifying marks of 50% marks in LLB.
Always remember that the candidates who have cleared the board examination of class 12th via the system of Open Universities including NIOS with no basic qualification will not at all come under the IPU CET Law eligibility criteria 2019.
Why check eligibility criteria before applying?
It is mandatory for the candidates to check the IPU CET Law eligibility criteria 2019 before proceeding ahead to apply for this law entrance exam. There are various reasons to support this fact and they are given below:
- The candidates will be able to make up their mind whether they can apply for IPU CET Law exam or not.
- Knowing the eligibility requirements in advance is also helpful in terms of ascertaining about the documents that are needed at the time of registration and other information.
- In case, the applicant directly jumps into filling up the IPU CET Law application form 2019 and also submit the application fee without reading the eligibility criteria for the same and if he or she is found ineligible by the authority, it has the right to cancel the application form and reject the registration at any stage of admission. Also, note that the application fee will not be refunded in any case.
Now you must be aware of the fact that the IPU CET Law eligibility criteria 2019 should be known to all the law aspirants who wish to apply for this entrance test and get admission in integrated law programmes.
Hope this article about IPU CET Law eligibility criteria 2019 will clear your doubts regarding the qualification and other requirements that are needed to apply for this law entrance exam. Not only this, but the candidates will also get to know the importance of knowing the eligibility criteria in advance. For any query or issue, feel free to connect with us.