IPU CET Law Counselling 2019 will commence from the month of July 2019. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is headed by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The IPU CET is organized at the university level to provide admissions in the various UG and PG Legal courses. GGSIPU will declare the IPU CET 2019 seat allocation for the selected candidates. The timetable for spot-round consulting will be issued in the last week of July 2019. IPU CET counselling process comprises steps such as registration, choice selection, and blocking, payment of entrance fees and allocation of seats. The process of counselling is held via the online and offline mode for different courses. The IPU CET Law Counselling 2019 is prearranged in various rounds, subject to the availability of the seats. The university issues the list of merits for the applicants who appeared in the entrance exam. Applicants will be invited to the advisory round on the basis of the rank they receive. The complete plan for IPU CET Law Counselling 2019 will be issued on the official web portal in the month of June 2019.
IPU CET Law Counselling 2019: Process
- Registration Fee payment: Applicants must deposit Rs. 1000/ non-refundable consulting fee. The fee can be remitted by selecting the option to pay the counselling participation fee. The candidates can remit the fee either via cash payment or through online mode. The candidates will have to retain the copy of the fee payment receipt and submit the same during document verification.
- Fee payment mode: To register after paying the entry fee, applicants must provide the CET details in which they must complete the academic and personal data. Update the details cautiously and print two copies of the registration form.
- Choice Filling: The choice of filling is the key step for the allocation of seats. Without them, the candidates will not be allocated with the seats. Select the preference among the allied colleges of IP University that can be done by making groupings of streams & colleges. According to the registration procedure, applicants must fill in the choice for the allocation of seats. Candidates can choose from all available combinations of all institutions and courses. Once the choices are frozen, applicants will not be able to alter their preference.
- Fewer choices can lead to a non-allocation of seats for approvals. In the event that you were not able to secure access during the first round of consultations, a change of preference will apply in the subsequent advisory rounds.
- Seat Allocation: After the completion of choice filling, the seat is allocated based on the list of merits and the corresponding category and region. Applicants can check the result from the applicant’s registration account from the official website. If the seat is allocated to the applicants, you can print out the provisional seat allocation letter.
- Document Verification & admission: Applicants must be present at the assigned college together with the registration slip, the provisional letter of allocation, the fee payment Challan, and the necessary documents. If the required documents are not submitted, this automatically leads to the termination of the seat allotment.
- Spot Counselling: The spot round is carried out after completion of the admission procedure in order to occupy the vacant places. The spot round of advice is organized in offline mode.
IPU CET Law Counselling 2019 Important Instructions
- The university will only declare the inter-SE ranks for qualified candidates. The candidate is not sent a separate communication in this regard. All approvals shall be carried out by consultants carried out by the University in accordance with the procedure prescribed in this authorization booklet, exclusively on the basis of the Inter-se merit of the qualified candidates.
- For all the courses for which offline consulting takes place: the place of counselling is informed in the counselling plan on the website of the University (www.IPU.ac.in). The dates of the counselling are tentative only.
- When filing the withdrawal option online an amount of INR 1000 will be deducted initially and will be refunded in entitled cases.
- The on the spot counselling is carried out depending on the availability of seats for all courses.
This is all about the IPU CET Law Counselling 2019 and other relevant aspects. Stay tuned to receive all updates about this exam.