IPU CET Law Application Form 2019 – The application form of IPU CET has been released by the conducting body on 22 March 2019. The candidates who are seeking admission into LLB programs through IP CET 2019 need to fill the online application form as soon as possible. The last date of filling the application form is yet to be announced. Those candidates willing to get into IPU University had to appear in the entrance test of IPU CET 2019. But from the year 2019 onwards, candidates have to appear in the entrance test of CLAT and on the basis of marks acquired in it, candidates will be selected to offer into IPU for either BA LLB or BBA LLB program. However, candidates have to fill the application form of IPU CET Law 2019 which is made available from 22 March 2019. To fill the form, applicants have to complete the registration process first as the login credentials will be generated after completion of the registration. Further, using the credentials, proceed for filling up the application form by entering the personal as well as academic details. Also, upload the documents such as photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the prescribed format. At last, make the payment of the application fee to submit the application form successfully. Therefore, candidates who have made the mindset to take admission in IP University must apply for the above mentioned program as soon as possible and to remain updated from the latest info, stay tuned to our website.
Latest Update: The online mode IPU CET application form 2019 is released on 22 March 2019, the candidates can avail the same by clicking the link given below:
IPU CET Law 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for the IPU CET Law are based on the dates of the CLAT 2019 exam since from this year, the intake of the students for the BA/BBA LLB program will be done on the basis of the CLAT exam. Thus, to know the detailed information of the ongoing or upcoming events, go through the table cited below:
|IPU CET 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|The release of IPU CET 2019 Notification||22 March 2019|
|Commencement of the Application Form||22 March 2019 (Released)|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||To be announced|
|Availability of the Admit Card of CLAT||26 April 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Exam Date||May 12, 2019|
|Declaration of IPU CET Law 2019 Result||Last week of May 2019 (CLAT Result)|
|IPU CET Law 2019 Counselling||Yet to be notified by IPU|
IPU CET Law 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who will be applying for IPU CET Law 2019 must go through the eligibility criteria to have detailed information about the requirements of GGSIPU and its affiliated colleges for admission in BA/BBA LLB and LLM program. Thus, to know the criteria, let’s have a look at the following pointers:
For BA/BBA LLB Program
- Candidates should have completed their intermediate (10+2)
- In an intermediate, students must have acquired 45% of aggregate marks
- Further, there is no prescribed age limit for the candidates.
- Most importantly, aspirants must have appeared in the entrance test of CLAT 2019
For LLM Program
- Candidates must have completed the LLB program from any of the recognized university
- Candidates must have acquired 50% of aggregate marks in the graduation to apply for LLM program
- Also, there are no eligibility criteria set to apply for the LLM Program
IPU CET Law 2019 Application Form
The application form for IPU CET Law 2019 is made available from 22 March 2019 and it will be continued till April 2019. The candidates can fill the application form in the online mode by visiting the official website of IPU. To submit the application form successfully, candidates have to first register themselves, fill the application form, upload the documents including photograph and signature, and most importantly make the payment of the application fee. To know the details, go through the following:
Step 1: Registering for IPU CET 2019
- Visit the official website
- Click the option to register as a new user for BA/BBA LLB program
- A dialog box will appear where the candidates have to enter the general information i.e. the personal details including name, date of birth, valid mobile number, email address, etc.
- After submitting these details, the login credentials will be generated and will be sent to the registered email address and mobile number of the candidates
Step 2: Filling up the Application Form
Using the login credentials which were generated after the completion of the registration process, candidates must process for filling up the application form. Thus, let’s have a look at the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of IPU: www.ipu.ac.in
- Click the link to fill the application form
- A new tab will open with a dialog box wherein candidates have to endow both their personal as well as educational details
- Post bestowing the details in the form, strike the submit button
Step 3: Uploading the Significant Documents
- After filling the application form, candidates have to upload the significant documents such as photograph, signature, and thumb impression
- The documents to be uploaded should be in the specified format which is furnished below in the tabular form:
|Photograph||JPEG||30 X 45||Not more than 80 KB|
|Signature||JPEG||80 X 35||Not more than 80 KB|
|Thumb Impression||JPEG||30 X 60||Not more than 80 KB|
Step 4: Remittance of the Application Fee
- The application fee for IPU CET 2019 can be paid both through online as well as offline mode
- The requisite application fee for IPU CET 2019 is Rs. 1000/-
- To remit the application fee in online mode, candidates have to use their credit card, debit card, or net banking
- Candidates can also pay the fee in offline mode using the bank challan and demand draft.
Note *- After the submission of the Application Form, candidates must take out the hard copy of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further reference.
Check Official circular by GGSIPU:
Important Instructions about IPU CET Law Application Form 2019
The applicants who will be applying IPU CET Law 2019 must read the guidelines which are furnished below for the convenience. Thus, to avoid making any mistake, check out the following instructions prior to filling the application form
- The aspirants first read about the eligibility criteria for IPU CET law examination 2019 which is set by the university and then proceed ahead to complete the online application form filling and submission process for IPU CET Law 2019 exam. The eligibility criteria basically consist of the requirements related to the academic qualifications of the candidates and the marks obtained and various other conditions that are mandatory to fulfill in order to get admissions to the law courses of GGSIPU.
- The candidates need to have the valid mobile number and e-mail id that they need to mention at the time of online registration for IPU CET law exam 2019.
- The authority will send the user id and password of IPU CET Law 2019 to the email address and the phone number of the candidates.
- The aspirants will then be able to login to the account and click on the IPU CET Law application form 2019 link to fill the details given there without any error or mistake.
- The candidates are also suggested to carry the scanned images of the documents like signature and photograph at the time of filling the IPU CET Law application form 2019. These documents need to be uploaded in the particular specifications as mentioned by the authority.
- Once the candidates fill all the information in the IPU CET Law application form 2019 and check the details properly, they will have to make the payment of the application fee amount for IPU CET law 2019 exam through debit card or credit card or net banking or through bank challan or demand draft.
- In the last step of the application process for the IPU CET Law 2019 exam, the candidates are supposed to cross-check the information that they have mentioned in the form and then click on the submit button. Note that the application form submission should be done before the given end date.
In case you have any query pertaining to IPU CET Law application form 2019, contact our team.