IPU CET Law Application Form 2019 – GGSIPU or Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is the conducting body for IPU CET Law exam and for this it will publish the IPU CET Law application form 2019 in the third week of February 2019. The applicants who wish to take admissions into the integrated law courses of 5 years from the will have to complete the process of registration and fill the IPU CET Law application form 2019 within the given time. The end date day to complete the registration procedure online and submit the application form will be in the first week of May 2019. The law aspirants who are ready to give this IPU CET law exam or Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test need to create their accounts in the web portal of the university and then will have to start with the process of registration or filling up of application form for IPU LLB common entrance test (CET). After the procedure of online registration, the candidates will get the login details like username and password for further use. The applicants should keep the point in mind that the university will only have the online mode for submission of IPU CET Law Application Form 2019; no other mode will be acceptable.
The procedure for IPU CET Law 2019 application contains various steps right from the online registration to the application form submission and the deposition of the fee amount. The applicants should go through this article carefully to learn about the whole process of IPU CET Law application form 2019.
Important Dates about IPU CET Law Application Form 2019
The university decides the schedule of various events related to IPU CET Law Application Form 2019. These should be necessarily known to the applicants who wish to apply for this law entrance examination. The events and the dates are given below in tabular form:
|IPU CET Law Events||Dates|
|Application Start date||Third week of February 2019|
|End date for application fee payment||First week of May 2019|
|End date for submission of application||First week of May 2019|
|IPU CET Law 2019 examination date||Third week of May 2019|
It is necessary for the candidates to remember the fact that these are the tentative dates and the university will take the accountability to update it as soon as possible.
How to fill IPU CET Law Application Form 2019
- The applicants need to first go to the official portal of the university and click on the registration link for IPU CET Law 2019
- They need to enter their name, mobile number, date of birth and e-mail id for the procedure of online registration.
- The authority or the university will send the user id and password to the candidates’ mobile number and e-mail address that is mentioned by them.
- The candidates then need to enter the user id and password in order to fill the IPU CET Law Application Form 2019.
- The applicants are suggested to properly fill the application form with all the necessary details and then review the whole form to check whether the information is correct or not.
- The documents like the scanned copies of the signature and photograph will be uploaded then.
- After that, the candidates need to tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The applicants will have to make the payment of the fee during the form filling process. They can opt for either online mode or offline mode.
- The applicants should check the details on the form before hitting the submit tab as there won’t be any scope of alteration once the form is submitted online.
Modes of Payment for Application Fee
The candidates can make the fee payment of IPU CET Law Application Form 2019 through offline or online modes as mentioned below:
Online Mode: The candidates can make the fee payment for IPU CET LLB 2019 exam through online mode that includes Paytm or Debit Card or internet banking or Credit Card.
Offline Mode: The applicants can also choose to pay the fee amount of this exam through offline mode where they can use demand draft or bank challan to deposit the payment at the designated cash counters.
|Other Backward Classes or OBC||1000|
|Scheduled Caste or SC||1000|
|Scheduled Tribe or ST||1000|
Important Instructions about IPU CET Law Application Form 2019
The applicants who are interested to appear in this law entrance test with an objective to get admission in various integrated law programs in GGSIPU will have to go through the below mentioned facts or instructions before filling up the IPU CET Law application form 2019.
- The aspirants first read about the eligibility criteria for IPU CET law examination 2019 which is set by the university and then proceed ahead to complete the online application form filling and submission process for IPU CET Law 2019 exam. The eligibility criteria basically consist of the requirements related to the academic qualifications of the candidates and the marks obtained and various other conditions that are mandatory to fulfil in order to get admissions to the law courses of GGSIPU.
- The candidates need to have the valid mobile number and e-mail id that they need to mention at the time of online registration for IPU CET law exam 2019.
- The authority will send the user id and password of IPU CET Law 2019 to the email address and the phone number of the candidates.
- The aspirants will then be able to login to the account and click on the IPU CET Law application form 2019 link to fill the details given there without any error or mistake.
- The candidates are also suggested to carry the scanned images of the documents like signature and photograph at the time of filling the IPU CET Law application form 2019. These documents need to be uploaded in the particular specifications as mentioned by the authority.
- Once the candidates fill all the information in the IPU CET Law application form 2019 and check the details properly, they will have to make the payment of the application fee amount for IPU CET law 2019 exam through debit card or credit card or net banking or through bank challan or demand draft.
- In the last step of the application process for IPU CET Law 2019 exam, the candidates are supposed to cross-check the information that they have mentioned in the form and then click on the submit button. Note that the application form submission should be done before the given end date.
In case you have any query pertaining to IPU CET Law application form 2019, contact our team.