IPU CET Law Admit Card 2019 – IPU CET Law is the entrance test which is organized by GGSIPU or Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for the candidates to get admission in integrated law programmes. The university uploads the application form for IPU CET law exam 2019 and allows the candidates to fill the same before the last date. The applicants who are eligible for the exam can fill the online form by visiting the official web portal of the authority. Only those candidates will be able to access the IPU CET Law admit card 2019 who have successfully applied for this law entrance test which will be conducted in the third week of May 2019 via offline mode. Note that this admit card is the most important document that the applicants need to keep safe until the process of admission gets over. This is because the applicant will not be permitted to enter the examination hall without this document and also the candidates need to carry the valid identity proof that will be checked by the invigilator before allowing for the examination. All the applicants who wish to get them admit card need to go to the website of the university and enter the login details to access the same.
In this article, the candidates will get to know about the details of IPU CET Law admit card 2019 that consist of the important dates related to the exam, a procedure to fill the admit card will mention, some important facts about the admit card and details mentioned in the admit card for IPU CET Law 2019 exam.
Important Dates for IPU CET Law Admit Card 2019
|IPU CET Law 2019 Events||Date|
|Date of issuance of IPU CET Law admit card 2019||First week of May 2019|
|IPU CET Law 2019 exam date||Third week of May 2019|
|An announcement of result||Last week of May 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||June 2018|
How to Download IPU CET Law Admit Card 2019
IPU CET Law admit card 2019 contains the information of the applicant like their name, parents’ name, roll number of the candidate as given by the authority for IPU CET Law exam 2019, details of the exam like centre, timing, date etc. The candidates who are eligible for the exam and have filled the application form correctly can go to the official website of the IPU and follow the below mentioned steps to download the admit card and take the hard copy of the same:
- The applicants need to visit the web portal of the university and enter the login credentials to access the link of the IPU CET Law admit card 2019.
- Note that the login credentials are the user id and password that the applicants get during the application form submission process of the IPU CET law. The moment the candidates fill the complete form and hit the submit button, the login id and password will be generated by the system and sent to the registered email address and mobile number.
- After entering the login details and reaching to the link of the admit card, simply click on the download tab and the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now the applicants need to take two hard copies of the admit card for future use.
Important Details in IPU CET Law Admit Card 2019
The candidates will see the below-given information or details in the IPU CET Law admit card 2019:
- Name of the candidate
- Applicants’ parent’s name
- Applicants’ Roll number
- Details of the IPU CET Law exam such as an address of the centre, date and timing.
The applicants are supposed to verify these details carefully in the IPU CET Law admit card 2019 and in case the information is not correctly mentioned, they should report the same to the university without any delay and the authority will take the onus of rectifying the details on urgent basis.
The candidates will be able to give IPU CET Law 2019 exam in the third week of May 2019. Once the applicants download the admit card, they should keep it safe and further proceed to prepare for the exam. The applicants are suggested to read the syllabus of the exam first and then pull their socks to prepare for the exam. As per the pattern of the exam, it will be conducted by the authority in offline mode.
The IPU CET result 2019 will be announced by the university in the last week of May 2019 and the cut off list will also be out at the same time. The applicants will be able to see the merit list and their rank that will decide whether they will be eligible for the admission in law programmes or not.
Major Facts about IPU CET Law Admit Card 2019
The candidates should keep the below-mentioned facts about IPU CET Law admit card 2019 in mind:
- The authority will issue the admit card through online mode and the candidates should remember the fact that the university will not send any printed or hard copy to the candidates’ addresses. They need to take the print out of the admit card from the website only.
- The candidates are advised to take 2 hard copies of the admit card. The one will be carried at the time of examination as the invigilator won’t allow the candidate to appear in the exam if he or she doesn’t have the admit card. The second copy should be kept safe for future use.
- The candidates will have to anyhow carry the IPU CET Law Admit card 2019 and the valid identity proof to the test centre else they will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
If you have any query or doubt related to the IPU CET Law 2019, do not hesitate to contact our team and get clarity.