How to Register for CLAT 2019 – CLAT 2019 is reckoned as the largest national level law entrance exams and it will be conducted by National Law University, Odisha this year, as per the reports. The aspirants take this exam to get admission in different undergraduate and post-graduate programs in prestigious private & government law colleges. CLAT 2019 notification is expected will be released on 20th December 2018 and the CLAT application form 2019 window will be opened from 1st January 2019. This article is intended to cover important information such as how to register for CLAT application form 2019, eligibility criteria for CLAT 2019, availability of application form, and other vital dates (announced). Let’s start with the significant details of CLAT registration 2019.
Important Dates of CLAT Registration 2019
The students must note down the CLAT important dates 2019 on which information regarding CLAT 2019 will be announced by NLU. We have prepared a chart for you so that students will not miss any of the important dates and information.
|S.No.||Events of CLAT 2019||Dates (Announced)|
|1||Date of CLAT 2019 notification announcement||20th December 2018|
|2||Availability of CLAT application form||1st January 2019|
|3||Last date for Submission of CLAT 2019 forms||31st March 2019|
How to Register for CLAT 2019
Kindly note down the essential information identified with CLAT application form 2019 and CLAT registration 2019. Students are encouraged to carefully watch out the data provided here as it will enable them to complete the application process of CLAT 2019 effortlessly. Below are the vital information and easy steps through which students will know the easy ways about how to register for CLAT exam 2019.
- The method of registering for CLAT 2019 is online only. There is no offline mode of registration.
- In case of registration for CLAT 2019, students will go to its official site
- Candidates first need to enrol themselves to produce the login credentials. The student will get the login details when they will register themselves on NLU website. Further, they can fill the registration form by signing in to their NLU student portal. No physical copy of the form is required to be sent to the concerned authority. Any physical form submission is invalid.
- Candidates will be likewise required to upload the scanned copies of certificates in the online form.
- Application fees will be paid through online mode / e-challan.
Application Fee for CLAT 2019
- For General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates, the CLAT 2019 will be INR 4000/- per application.
- For SC/ST candidates the CLAT 2019 will be INR 4000/- per application.
Institutes Participating in CLAT 2019
Let’s take a quick tour of the list carrying the names of the CLAT Participating Institutes 2019:
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
Now, after reading this article, the CLAT 2019 aspirants must be aware of how to register for CLAT 2019. However, you can post your queries/ feedback in the comment section below.