The CLAT stands for the Common Law Admission Test that gets conducted for all the law aspirants every year by the National Law Universities, Odisha. The students who are looking forward to appear in the National level examination must aim to crack the big exams like CLAT with full excellence. The CLAT is held every consecutive year for all the legal aspirants who aspire to get represented in big platforms after getting a seat in the top law institutes in the courses like the B.A LLB, LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, and LLM, respectively. Among the 60,000 students applying for the CLAT, only 50,000 students successfully appear on the day of the main examination. A good preparation strategy is required by all the students in order to come up with the best marks for the CLAT exam they are proceeding forward to. There are thousands of students who aim for the National Law Universities every year consecutively and thus, the students must be well prepared for the examination to face the entire question with consistent patience and moderate consciousness and practice.
CLAT 2019 Examination Pattern and Analysis
The examination is conducted in the offline mode for making students eligible for studying in the top notch National Law Universities across the country for undergraduate and postgraduate courses, respectively. There are a totality of 25 private law schools and 20 National Law Universities where the aspirants can apply for studying to get a legal recognition. The preparation time required by any of the students depends completely upon their preparation strategies and the immense urge to glare the scores at the end of the big day on the performance status declaration day, respectively.
The CLAT exam is conducted for the total questions of only 200 for time duration of only 2 hours, in particular allotted by the authorities. All the questions that are asked in the question paper are based upon the syllabus provided and carry one positive mark for a correct answer and a deduction of 0.25 for each incorrect answer attempted by the students. All the students who are willing to appear in the CLAT must have a good grasp over their English language as they would have to use the same language as a medium in the exam, respectively. The several topics that the applicants need to be concerned with are, current affairs, legal aptitude, reasoning, logical aptitude, English and comprehension questions as well.
One Month Preparation Plan for CLAT 2019
All the essential topics that are included in the curriculum of the examination must be well grasped by the students first from the official website and start clarifying their concepts regarding the same. The tough concepts must be very well accomplished first without procrastinating the same and then at last the easy concepts must be touched so that there is no place of waste of time. The aspirants must be very new to the entrance exam that is conducted at the national level, and thus they must make sure that they take tips of preparing and scoring well in the examination with the aim to top the same. For the commencement of the preparation the aspirants must have a well versed and thorough knowledge about the curriculum as well as the recommended books from the most trusted publications.
- The students must build a clarified grasp over the subject matters after keen study
- The moment a doubt arises while preparing, it must be cleared off so as to avoid later hurdles in revision
- A student must have an inbuilt habit of self study regularly so that they do not wear out any of the concepts concerning the competitive examination
- The mock tests and self tests not only enhance immense speed within the preparation but also help the students to solve various types of questions that they may face in the exam
- There is nothing to panic. The applicants must keep calm and trust their preparation strategy
Subject Analysis and Specializations:
The applicants must practice a large number of previous year sample question papers which not only makes you aware of the type of questions that will appear in the current academic year question paper, but also alerts them about the marking structure as well the pattern of the paper. With the practice of the papers, the students can enhance their excellence and expertise over the questions with an improved speed over the questions both simple and critical. The students must always grab the basic idea of the lessons that they need to study for the exam and then classify them as easy and critical so that they can accomplish the latter first and the former later.
- English Language and comprehension: The same evaluated the comprehension, grammatical, vocabulary as well as the editing caliber of the students appearing for the exam.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: The knowledge of both the national as well as the International affairs must be well adapted by the students as it is necessary gain all sort of knowledge about the world and its happenings.
- Mathematics and analytical questions: The objective based mathematical and analytical questions evaluate the critical knowledge of the students on every aspect. The evaluation of the knowledge of the students is necessary to consider if they are clear with their concepts over everything included in the curriculum.
- Legal Aptitude: This section is regarded as the most essential for the students appearing for law. This tests the applicants if they have profound skills in the logical sequences, reasoning questions, missing series, coding-decoding, syllogism and others which require tricks and tips on the part of the students appearing.
The above article is generally based on offering all the CLAT applicants the basic knowledge about the exam, the preparation tips that can really help them decide their future in it and also the subject specializations along with a keen analysis of the same.