How to Fill RULET Application Form 2019 – RULET application form 2019 will be available online in the first week of April 2019 on the official website of Rajasthan University which is the leading authority to conduct RULET exam. The university offers the admissions to the candidates in various law programmes of five years through RULET. BA LLB is the course that the qualified candidates will pursue from various affiliated colleges of RU. The candidates are supposed to gain knowledge about how to fill RULET application form 2019 and submit the same offline before the deadline which will fall in the second week of May 2019. It is mandatory to mention all the details in the form else it will be considered incomplete and the authority will reject it. The application fee needs to be deposited through DD and will be attached to the form along with the necessary documents. The completely filled application will then be submitted to the concerned department of RU through post or by hand.
In this article, the candidates will get the complete details of how to fill RULET application form 2019, related dates, application fee details and step wise procedure to fill and submit the form offline.
Important Dates: RULET Application Form 2019
The tentative schedule of the application form release and deadline for final submission offline is mentioned below and declared officially by Rajasthan University.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Release of Application form online||First week of April 2019|
|End date to submit the Application form||Second week of May 2019|
How to fill RULET Application Form 2019? (Online Mode)
- RU or Rajasthan University is the main authority that is accountable for releasing the application form for RULET 2019 in the first week of April 2019.
- All the eligible candidates can apply for RULET 2019 within the given time and submit the application offline through post.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to submit the application before the end of second week of May 2019 else the authority will not accept it.
- The official web portal of the university contains all the necessary details regarding application form.
- The candidates are suggested to learn about the application process for RULET 2019 in order to apply successfully for the law entrance test.
- The applicants need to go to the official web portal of Rajasthan University.
- They need to register online by entering their email address and contact number and other required details.
- The login credentials will be sent to the applicants’ email address or mobile number.
- The candidates need to login to the registered account and download the RULET application form 2019 from the given link.
- They are supposed to fill the details in the form properly and completely without any mistake.
- The specified documents need to be scanned and uploaded online.
- For fee submission, the candidates can opt for online mode like credit card or debit card or net banking and offline mode like DD.
- The application form will have to be checked properly and submitted.
RULET Application Fee Details
- The candidates need to deposit the application fee amount as fixed by the university through online or offline mode.
- The fee payment can be done through debit card or credit card.
- The amount of fee will be same for all categories.
|General||Rs 2,000 /-|
|OBC||Rs 2,000 /-|
|SC & ST||Rs 2,000 /-|
How to fill RULET Application Form 2019? (Offline)
- For offline mode of application form, the applicants are supposed to go to the website of the university and download the application form from the given link.
- The hard copy of the form needs to be taken by the candidates that will be submitted offline to the mentioned address of the concerned authorities.
- The detailed process of filing and submitting the form offline is given below in steps:
Downloading the RULET Application Form 2019
It is really impetrative to know the download process to gain comprehensive knowledge about how to fill RULET application form 2019:
- The candidates need to visit the website of the university to download the application form for RULET 2019.
- Note that they can access the form online as and when it is made available by the authority.
- The print out of the same should be taken by the applicants to begin the process of form filling.
Filling the RULET Application Form 2019: Key Info
The candidates need to mention the below given information on the application form accurately without any mistake.
- Personal details like name of the applicant, email address, contact number, nationality, date of birth, category, gender, religion etc.
- Academic details like board name of Class 10th and 12th, field, percentage of marks attained in the exam and much more.
- Address details need to be properly entered as future correspondence will be sent to it.
- The candidates need to paste or affix their latest passport size photograph on the given space in application form
- After filling the information correctly in the form, the applicants need to put their signature in the given field.
Application fee Payment for RULET 2019
- Once the details are filled appropriately in the application form, the applicants need to proceed ahead for RULET application fee.
- For offline application, the candidates need to make the fee payment through DD or demand draft in the name of Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan and payable at Jaipur.
- The amount of fee will be Rs 2000/- and is same for the candidates of all categories.
Submission of RULET Application Form 2019
- After fee payment, tahe cndidates are supposed to submit the RULET application form 2019
- The applicants need to review the form and ensure its accuracy before submitting it offline.
- They need to attach the Demand Draft and mark sheet of class 12th exam and other prescribed documents along with the application form.
- The candidates must remember the fact that the university will not accept the incomplete forms and if they are submitted without fee.
To submit the application, the applicants will have to send it through post or by hand to the address given as under.
Convener, RULET 2019
Department of Law
University of Rajasthan
This is the process about how to fill RULET application form 2019. For any doubt or query, you may write to us.