How to Fill PU BA LLB Application Form 2019 – Punjab University is the conducting body for PU BA LLB entrance test and the candidates can give this exam to get admission in various law courses. The PU BA LLB application form 2019 for entrance exam will be published online by the university in the month of February 2019. The candidates need to be aware of the eligibility criteria of this exam and then proceed to fill the application form. The applicants are suggested to completely fill the form and then submit the same within the given time. Punjab University is the conducting body for the exam and it will publish the PU BA LLB entrance exam application form 2019 in the second week of April 2019. The applicants will be able to access the PU BA LLB Application form 2019 by visiting the website of the university. The applicants should complete the process of application form filling before the third week of May 2019 and also remember the fact that once the application form is submitted, the candidates are not allowed to do rectification in the form and also the uploading of the documents. The university organizes this exam in offline mode and the applicants need to solve the paper through pen and paper mode. This article discusses about PU BA LLB 2019 entrance exam application form 2019, How to fill PU BA LLB Application Form 2019, important dates and events, complete procedure of registration, application fee deposit, details of the necessary documents and some significant facts about the application form filling process.
Important Dates of PU BA LLB Application Form 2019
The candidates need verify the important dates related to the PU BA LLB application form 2019 and then proceed for the registration process. The applicants will have to visit the official web portal of the university to fill the PU BA LLB entrance exam application form 2019. The authority prescribes the schedule for all the exam related events and these are mentioned below in the tabular form:
|PU BA LLB 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Release date for Application form||Last week of March 2019|
|End date for application form submission and generation of Bank Challan||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date to deposit application fee at any SBI bank branch||Third week of May 2019|
|Last date for uploading of documents||Third week of May 2019|
|Last date for printed form submission and the documents||Third week of May 2019|
|Examination date||First week of June 2019|
PU BA LLB 2019 Application Fee
All the applicants, who are making up their mind to know the process of how to fill PU BA LLB Application Form 2019 exam, will have to deposit the application fee amount at the time of application form filling. The authority will not accept the application form of the candidates if the fee payment is not made on time. The candidates can pay the fee amount through SBI challan and they can download the same online.
How to fill PU BA LLB Application Form 2019
The applicants should be cautious while knowing the process of how to fill PU BA LLB application form 2019 and check the details before submitting the form online. In case, the candidates fill some incorrect information in the form and click the submit button, they won’t be able to edit the same. Below mentioned are the steps that define how to fill PU BA LLB Application Form 2019.
The applicants need to visit the official website of the university and generate the login credentials to access the link for PU BA LLB entrance exam application form 2019 and start the process of online registration. The candidates need to fill the below given details in the form and then hit the submit tab:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- E-mail address
- Roll Number of Class 10th
- Board name of Class 10th
- Certificate of Class 10th
- Category of the candidate
- PF number for Punjab University Regular Employee
After filling all such details correctly, the applicants should click the submit tab. Once, the application is submitted, the new window is displayed where the applicants will have to get the details of the Login ID, Password and Application Number. The authority will send these details to the candidates’ registered email id but the candidates should make a note of it for future use. Note that the university will not give the candidates the second chance to rectify the details in the application form; hence they should review the whole form once it is filled and check whether the information is right or not. After that, the submit tab needs to be clicked.
Payment of the Application Fee
For payment of the application fee, the applicants need to go to the website of SBI and download the challan from there. They need to then present the challan in any SBI bank branch to deposit the fee amount.
Uploading of Documents
This is an important step to know how to fill PU BA LLB Application form 2019. Once the application fee is deposited through challan and the form is filled completely, the applicants then again visit the website and enter their user name and password as provided by the authority to upload the important documents like scanned images of the signature, photograph and other necessary documents as mentioned in the application form. The applicants should note the fact that the size of the file for photograph and signature should not be more than 100KB.
Important Documents for PU LLB Application Form 2019
The candidates who are proceeding for the online registration process for PU LLB 2019 exam should be very attentive while filling the application form and also make the note of the necessary documents to smoothly go through the process of online registration. They are suggested to carry these below documents with them at the time of filling the form:
- The Mark-sheets of class 10th and class 12th and the admit card that is being given by the board.
- Income Certificate of parents.
- Certificate for Date of birth as an age proof.
- Certificate for the special category of the candidates if applicable (NCC, Sports, PH etc)
- Certificate of Residential status that is the evidence for resident or non-resident status.
- Caste certificate for the candidates who come under reserved categories.
Important Facts about How to fill PU LLB Application Form 2019
- The candidates who are ready to appear in the exam of PU LLB 2019 exam need to fill all the details in the application form with utmost care. But before moving ahead to complete the registration, they should first know about the eligibility criteria. In case the candidates are not eligible for this exam and they fill the form and submit the fee, the authority will reject the application at any stage of admission.
- The law aspirants need to fill the PU BA LLB 2019 entrance exam application form through online mode but the payment of the application fee will be made offline through SBI Challan.
- The candidates are suggested to take the print out of the application form and keep it safe until the process of admission ends.
- The mistake in the application form after submission cannot be rectified, hence it is necessary for the applicants to fill the details perfectly in the form and then hit the submit tab.
If you have any query regarding PU BA LLB entrance exam application form 2019, simply connect with us.