How to Fill CLAT Application Form 2019 – CLAT 2019 is undoubtedly India’s biggest entrance exam for the students who want to pursue their career in legal studies. Aspirants, who want to nurture their career in the field of judiciary and solicitation, must be eagerly waiting for the CLAT 2019 application form. This exam is organized by one of the National Law Universities (NLUs) every year. The aspirants who want to take admission in LLB & LLM should be aware of how to fill CLAT application form 2019. Only a duly filled application form without any error will be acceptable by the conducting body. Hence, read this article carefully and know how to fill CLAT application form 2019.
Here we have mentioned a few vital things which are necessary to be noted while filling CLAT application form 2019.
- CLAT application forms can be filled only through online mode.
- The application form filling procedure will begin from 1st January 2019.
- Students are required to fill the application form before the last date of submission, i.e., 31st March 2019. Try to avoid last minute rush and fill the form on time.
- Students are allowed to fill the CLAT 2019 online forms only once so, it is highly advised to fill the form with extreme care.
- Students must upload their latest scanned photograph (Size: 20KB to 50KB), Signature (Size: 10KB to 20KB) and Specially Abled Persons (SAP) certificate in the online application CLAT form.
- Students additionally need to opt for the preferences of NLUs alongside with other details.
- The student must take the printout of the filled-in application CLAT form before the last date.
CLAT Application Form 2019 Fee
While filling the CLAT application form 2019, students must make sure that application fee is duly submitted. Students can pay the CLAT application fees through different payment modes like internet banking/ credit card/ debit card and even bank challan. The CLAT application fee for General/OBC/SAP and other category students will be INR 4000/- and INR 3500/- for SC/ST students.
Note: Student will be charged extra INR 500/- for availing a hard copy of question paper.
CLAT Application Form 2019 – Prerequisite for filling
There are following prerequisites for the CLAT registration. Students must ensure all these things should be fulfilled properly on time.
- The student should have a valid email id and Indian registered mobile number
- Scanned copies of credentials up to graduation level (Class 10th, 12th, and Graduation)
- Scanned images of photos, signature, and date of birth (class 10th certificate, Aadhar card, Birth certificate etc.)
- NRI sponsored certificate from appropriate authority for supporting the claim
- Soft copy of SAP certificate received.
- Category certificate
- Domicile certificate from appropriate authority
- Details of payment quota
Steps Elaborating How to Fill the CLAT 2019 Application Form Online on NLU’s Website
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website of CLAT i.e. www.clat.ac.in
- Tap on the given link ‘Apply for CLAT 2019 LLB/LLM Program’ to start the online enrollment process.
- Students should choose the option of ‘Register here’.
- The enrollment form will show up wherein student need to give their name, date of birth, nationality, legal email address and an Indian mobile number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Students will be relegated Capital Letters User ID and Password which will be sent to the enlisted Email ID and Mobile Number inside 5 minutes after Registration.
- Utilize this password and User ID to login and fill the application registration form.
Step 2: Filling the online CLAT 2019 Registration Form
- Once the students sign-in their account, they will see the How to register for CLAT 2019.
- Now, the students have to fill their personal details, qualification information, NLU preferences, fee details, and upload scanned documents.
- Students have to upload the scanned photograph (up to 100 kb), signature ( up to 80 kb) and date of birth certificates (up to 150 kb)
Step 3- Payment of Application Fees
- The student will pay the non-refundable CLAT 2019 fees through either online or offline mode.
- Fee can be paid by Debit card, credit card, net banking or even bank e-challan
- The student must enter the valid transaction details on the specified bank page and save a soft copy of final payment transaction and take a print out.
- Finally, a confirmation of registration page will come. The students must take a print out of the same for future reference.
This is all about How to fill CLAT Application Form 2019. While submitting the application form, students are requested not to make any mistake to avoid the possibility of cancellation. You are free to post your queries/ suggestions in the below comment box. Our experts will get back to you.