How to Fill AIL LET Application Form 2019 – AIL or Army Institute of Law is the leading authority to publish the AIL LET application form 2019 on its website in the fourth week of May 2019. Through this law entrance exam, the authority offers the admission in BA LLB course of 5 years (integrated) and LLM course of 1 year from Army Institute of Law. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria as set by AIL for both the programmes can apply for this entrance test before the deadline that will fall in the third week of June 2019. Those who submit the application in the fourth week of June 2019 will have to pay late application fee payment charges of Rs 1000/-. The candidates are supposed to complete the process of registration and online application accurately without any discrepancy. For this, they need to read the instructions first that will be mentioned on the website of AIL. The application fee payment can be done through debit card, credit card or net banking. It is mandatory for the applicants to submit the fee online at the time of filling the application form else the authority will reject the applications that will be received without the fee payment.
This article will give the explanation on how to fill AIL LET application form 2019, steps involved in filling the application and submission, application fee details, size and specifications of the documents t be uploaded online and some important instructions about AIL LET Application Form 2019.
Important Dates: AIL LET Application Form 2019
The candidates are advised to go through the schedule of the events related to AIL LET application form 2019 in advance else they will have to face inconvenience at the last moment. Go through the below given table that contains important dates pertaining to AIL application 2019:
|AIL LET 2019 Particulars||Tentative Dates of Events|
|Release of AIL Application Form 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|End date for fee submission of AIL LET 2019||3rd week of June 2019|
|End date for application fee submission with late payment charges||4th week of June 2019|
How to Fill AIL LET Application Form 2019?
- The candidates need to visit the web portal of AIL or Army Institute of Law to get the access of online application form.
- The candidates are recommended to learn about the deadline for the submission of application form and fee so that they won’t miss it in any case.
- They need to fill the details correctly in the form without any error and check the same before submission as the authority will not provide any correction window later after the form submission.
- To know how to fill AIL LET application form 2019, the candidates need to go through the step by step process as mentioned below.
Step 1: How to Fill AIL LET Application Form 2019: Online Registration
- The candidates are supposed to go to the official web portal of AIL or Army institute of Law and tap on the given link for Online Registration.
- The applicants then need to furnish the details like their name, email address, date of birth, father’s name and password to create login in AIL.
- Once the details are entered successfully, the candidates will get the registration number and the password on their contact number and email address as mentioned by them during registration.
- They need to keep the credentials safe with them for further use.
Step 2: Payment of Application Fee for AIL LET 2019
- The applicants need to make the payment of the application fee for AIL LET 2019 through debit card or net banking or credit card.
- They need to pay the fee with the help of Induslnd bank or State Bank Collect.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to make the fee payment during the application form filling else it will be rejected by the authority.
|AIL LET Application Fee 2019||Rs 3500|
Step 3: How to Fill AIL LET Application Form 2019: Entering the Details
- The candidates need to login to the web portal of AIL or Army Institute of Law by entering the given registration number and password.
- Once the applicants login to the home page of the website, there will be the link for AIL LET application form 2019.
- The candidates need to tap on the given link and open the application form.
- The details like personal information, academic qualification and contact details should be filled properly and accurately in the form.
Step 4: How to Fill AIL LET Application Form 2019: Uploading the Documents
The next step after filling the details in the form will be the uploading of the required documents online.
The applicants should be careful about attaching the scanned images of the below given documents as they need to be uploaded in the specified size and format as set by the authority.
|Latest photograph (Passport size )||Not more than 120 KB|
|Signature||Not more than 100 KB|
|Class X Certificate (as Date of Birth proof)||Not more than 1.5 MB|
|Class XII Certificate||Not more than 1.5 MB|
|Certificate of Army category||Not more than 1.5 MB|
Step 5: How to Fill AIL LET Application Form 2019: Online Submission
- Once the details are filled appropriately and the documents are uploaded perfectly, the applicants are supposed to recheck the complete form once again to avoid any error or mistake while filling the information.
- If everything is correct, the candidates need to click on the submit tab.
- There will be the display of message that the form has been submitted successfully.
- After this, the process of AIL LET application form 2019 will be considered as completed online.
Important Instructions: AIL LET Application Form 2019
The below given instructions should be followed by the candidates during the process of AIL LET application form 2019:
- The candidates must remember that the application form for AIL LET 2019 will be available online only.
- The applicants who submit the application form and fee in the fourth week of June 2019 will have to pay late fee charges of Rs 1000/-.
This is all about the process of filling AIL LET application form 2019. If you have any doubt or query, write to us.