GLAT Result 2019 – The result of GLAT 2019 will be declared on 28th May 2019 for the written exam. Further, on the basis of marks acquired by the candidates, the examination conducting authority i.e. Geeta Institute of Law will get shortlist the candidates for the further round of selection procedure wherein the candidates have to go through the personal interview round. Post completion of the Personal Interview round, the final result will be declared on 29th May 2019 in online mode merely. Therefore, the candidates ought to download the result of GLAT on a priority basis to avoid last minute rush. The result of GLAT will be made available in the PDF format and the candidates after downloading it must check if all the details mentioned on it are correct. Further, based on the marks acquired by the candidates, Geeta Institute of Law will offer Scholarships for B.A. LLB (for 5-year integrated or 3-year program) and B.A LLM (2-year). Therefore, once the result cum scorecard releases, candidates must take the hard copy of it for the further reference and stay tuned to our website for further information.
Important Dates: GLAT Result 2019
It is quite important for the aspirants who have given the GLAT exam 2019 to know about the result that will be published online. For this, they must be aware of the schedule when the authority will release the GLAT result online. The below table contains the same:
|GLAT exam 2019||26th May 2019|
|GLAT result 2019 for written exam||28th May 2019|
|Declaration of GLAT 2019 final result||29th May 2019|
Important facts: GLAT Result 2019
Before proceeding to discuss the process of accessing the GLAT result online, let’s get familiar with certain important facts about the same:
- GLAT result will be announced by Geeta Institute of Law online on 28th May 2019 just after the examination date.
- The candidates can see their score and ranking online by simply visiting the website of Geeta Institute of Law and downloading the result.
- The authority will not send the GLAT result hard copy to the applicants through post; rather they need to get the same from the website.
- In case of any query regarding the score and ranking in the result, the candidates can resolve it from the concerned authority.
- The result once declared by Geeta Institute of Law cannot be altered or changed.
- The ranking will be based on the performance of the candidates in GLAT exam.
- The procedure of GLAT assessment is quite transparent and the scores declared by the authority will be genuine.
- Those who get selected in GLAT 2019 will have to participate in the round of counseling for final admission in the applied law courses.
- Note that the candidates who find their names in the merit list will have to appear for counseling on the given date and time and with some important documents for verification.
- The seat will not be allotted to those who fail to bring all the required documents at the counseling centre.
- The course fee and other documents need to be submitted to the given college as per the schedule.
How to Download GLAT Result 2019?
Getting the access of the GLAT result is as simple as anything. The downloading is just a click away from the candidates for which they need to go to the web portal of Geeta Institute of Law and follow the below given procedure to see the score and the ranking in the result:
- The candidates are supposed to visit the website of the main authority and get into the result page through login.
- They need to enter the login credentials that were generated during application process of GLAT 2019 and submit the same to get the access of the link for GLAT result 2019.
- Once the link will be tapped by the candidates, the PDF file will be displayed and the applicants need to click on the same.
- The PDF file needs to be opened by the candidates.
- Once it is done, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- After this, the candidates can see their result by simply entering the name in the find function.
- The candidates will get the details of their score and ranking in the result page.
- Once the result will be checked, the applicants are advised to take the hard copy for further admission process.
Details on GLAT Result 2019
It is quite obvious that the candidates who appear for GLAT exam 2019 will see the result online. The details that will be present in the result card are given as under. Through result card, the candidates can check their performance, score and ranking obtained in GLAT exam. They are also suggested to take the hard copy of the result card for further use in admission process. The details as mentioned below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Ranking of the applicant in GLAT 2019.
What Next after the Announcement of GLAT Result 2019?
- Once the Geeta Institute of Law will announce the result for GLAT 2019, the candidates need to see whether they are selected or not.
- Those who find their names in the merit list will be selected for the next round of admission process that is counseling.
- The applicants will have to visit the counseling centre on the given date and time without delay.
- The candidates are supposed to carry the documents as mentioned by the authority for verification.
- The course fee needs to be submitted by the applicants after seat allotment without fail.
- The applicants who do not deposit the admission fee will not be able to pursue the applied course from the particular college.
Necessary Documents for Verification
The candidates need to bring the below given documents in original during the counseling process:
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Mark sheet of class 10th
- Character Certificate
- Ten latest photograph
- Caste Certificate (If applied)
- Migration Certificate
This is all about GLAT result 2019. In case of any query or doubt, connect with us.