GLAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019 – will be decided by Geeta Institute of Law and the candidates who have applied for the exam need to go through the same to get the clear idea of the question paper. The candidates should not start their preparation before reading the right syllabus and the exam pattern else they will get confused. Only those applicants can get success in GLAT exam, who pay attention to the paper layout and are aware of the topics that will be covered in the test. The authority will upload the GLAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 on its official website and the candidates need to read the same from there. The details like mode of exam, medium, questions, paper layout, marking scheme etc will be available in the exam pattern.
This article contains the complete information about the pattern and the syllabus of the exam. Those who carry the dream to get selected in GLAT 2019 must thoroughly read the content mentioned below and make the note of the useful facts.
Important Facts: GLAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
- The exam pattern and syllabus of GLAT 2019 are quite important for the applicants and they should learn the same.
- GLAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 will be declared officially by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management.
- The mode of GLAT exam will be online and thus the candidates will be given the system click the answers.
- All the candidates irrespective of their categories are supposed to complete the exam paper within the time limit of 120 minutes.
- The questions will be of objective or multiple choice type.
- The applicants must be aware of the marking scheme. This will help them to be cautious while attempting the questions and know the weightage of every question.
- There will not be any kind of negative marking in this exam.
- One mark will be granted for every right answer.
GLAT Exam Pattern 2019 (Table)
|Total number of questions||100|
|Type of Questions||MCQ or Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marks granted for every right answer||1|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking will be there|
GLAT Exam Pattern 2019 (Details)
The detailed information of GLAT exam pattern 2019 is mentioned as under:
Examination Date: The candidates will have to appear for GLAT exam in the month of May 2019.
Mode of exam: The mode of GLAT exam will be online which is also called computer based test.
Number of Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the exam.
Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for every correct answer.
Type of questions: All the questions in the paper will be of multiple choice or objective type.
Medium of exam: The language of the exam paper will be English.
Sections: The exam paper for GLAT contains the sections like Legal Aptitude & Legal Reasoning, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English & Mathematical Aptitude.
Time Duration: Total 120 minutes will be given to the candidates to solve the paper.
Negative Marking: There will not be any clause of negative marking in GLAT exam.
GLAT Syllabus 2019
The detailed information about GLAT syllabus will be declared by the authority on its website. The section wise syllabus of GLAT 2019 is mentioned below. The candidates need to go through the same and read well before preparation of the exam.
- English – This section of the paper contains the questions from the areas like Vocabulary, English comprehension and passages, synonyms, antonyms, idioms and phrases, analogies, one word substitution, fill in the blanks, improvement and rearrangement of sentences, common errors, inappropriate usage of words, spotting errors in sentence, spelling mistakes etc.
- Mathematical Aptitude – This part of the paper includes the topics like profit and loss, time and work, speed and distance, algebra, Venn diagram and average. The level of questions will be of 10th standard.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs – The topics covered in this part of the paper are Geography, History (Ancient, Medieval and Modern), General Science, Civics and Economics and the current affairs from the last one year. The motive of this part will be to test the general awareness of the applicants.
- Legal Aptitude & Legal Reasoning– This part of the paper contains the topics related to study of law, problem-solving abilities, legal aptitude etc. The subjects like Law of Torts, Legal fundamentals and terms, Indian Contract Act, Important Landmarks and Supreme Court Judgments will be included in this section.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning – The topics covered in this part of the paper are pattern identification, rectification of illogical arguments, logical links, wide analogies, drawing well-supported conclusions, completing arguments, applying principles and rules, reasoning by analogies. The major aim of this part is to assess the potential of the candidates to apprehend the relationship, structure and to land on the logical conclusions pertaining to the structures. The reasoning in it will be from the set of statements and principles and rules that mentions the relationship among persons, events or things.
General Preparation Tips as per GLAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
- A proper study plan is mandatory to qualify GLAT.
- You must be aware of the GLAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 very well.
- To prepare well for the exam, you must study all the topics in an organized manner and also take out time for revision.
- Making notes is quite significant while preparing for GLAT exam.
- Refer to the books of some acclaimed authors to gather the study material.
- Do not skip any tough topic or subject and refer to the previous years’ papers to assess the difficulty level of the exam.
- You must solve the sample papers to enhance the speed and accuracy.
- Take care of your health and diet.
This is the complete guide for GLAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019. Hope you have understood the major facts related to the same. For any further issue, write to us.