GLAT Cutoff 2019– GLAT is a National level entrance test for law aspirants organized by the Geeta Institute of Law. It is conducted for the intake of candidates in five-year combined undergraduate law programs and two-year postgraduate law programs in the state law colleges which are allied with Geeta Institute of Law. This exam is usually known as the GLAT Law Entrance exam. The GLAT Law is expected to be organized in the month of May 2019. Admission to Law Colleges of India may be through the GLAT Cutoff 2019. There are numerous legal colleges in the country that offer various LLB seats for candidates and LLM seats for postgraduates by considering the GLAT 2019 Cutoff scores. The instructions, rules, and regulations are set by the State Entry Test Cell of the State, the Government of Maharashtra, and in accordance with all regulations and rules of the GLAT Legislature and the relevant Government Decisions.
The GLAT cut-off is the very first measure according to which the Geeta Institute of Law officials examine the candidates for the subsequent registration rounds. If a certain minimum score is not reached, the candidate does not receive a call for the further rounds of the counseling process.
GLAT Cutoff 2019: Results & Merit list
The result for GLAT will be issued in the month of May-June 2019. The cutoff scores are usually declared before the results are published. The result contains the merit list based on the cutoff scores acquired by the applicants. The applicants are invited on the basis of the list of cutoff marks for the counseling procedure. The GLAT authority issues the result for various courses offered by the university. The result of GLAT will be declared by the Geeta Institute of Law authorities. The test results and the cutoff scores are determined on a percentile basis. According to the results of GLAT India 2019, the performance of each test participant is equated to that of the candidate group, which is considered to be an integrated five-year candidate and a two-year postgraduate.
GLAT Cutoff 2019: Admission Process
Candidates who have taken up the entrance exams are selected based on their grades and merit in GLAT 2019 organized by the Geeta Institute of Law and then their performance in a personal interview round. For admission to LL.B, the direct interview is organized and candidates are chosen based on their grades in the qualifying exam and in a personal interview. Candidates whose score exceeds the GLAT Cutoff 2019 are qualified for the GLAT admission procedure. The list will be available for aspirants who are selected for admission through a specific procedure. The consultation for various legal programs takes place in the month of July 2019. The consultation is carried out in offline mode. The counseling for GLAT is carried out based on the guidelines as defined by the Geeta Institute of Law.
Factors determining GLAT Cutoff 2019 Scores
There are certain factors that influence the GLAT Cutoff scores during the preparation the same. These factors are also taken into account by GLAT colleges, who prepare their own list. These factors include:
- Total number of applicants who have appeared
- Level of Difficulty of the exam
- Total seats available
- Reservation standards
GLAT Cutoff 2019: Important Points to Note
It can be seen that the cut-off for the GLAT test is at the same level as in the previous year. While the cutoff varies for each college, some cutoffs may be considered for further rounds of selection – group discussion and personal interview.
- The percentile value in GLAT indicates the percentage of applicants who are below the candidate based on the total number of GLAT exam taking candidates. The percentile number may change with increasing or decreasing numbers of GLAT test takers and their result patterns.
- The cutoff percentile is high for the General category, trailed by OBC, SC, ST candidates. The GLAT exam follows the reservation norms according to the regulation of the Indian government.
- GLAT cutoff would be distinct for every category of candidates and it will be published by the Geeta Institute of Law according to their reservation standards.
- The GLAT cutoff rank decides the precedence of the applicants in the selection. The higher the rank, the greater the importance to be selected. The last rank to be counted in the merit list is the cutoff rank.
This is all about the GLAT cutoff 2019. Stay tuned to us to receive all updates about this exam.