GLAT Application Form 2019 – Those candidates who have made the mindset to appear in the entrance test of GLAT for pursuing either undergraduate or postgraduate law program from Geeta Institute of Law must fill the application form which has been released from January 2019 and the last date to fill the application form is until 20th May 2019. Candidates can fill the application form of GLAT in online as well as offline mode. But prior to filling the application form of GLAT, it is mandatory for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria prescribed by the examination conducting authority i.e. Geeta Institute of Law. However, candidates while filling the application form have to provide their personal as well as education details along with the residential proof and category certificate (for those belonging to the reserved category i.e. SC/ST/OBC. Also, upload the passport size recent photograph and most importantly, the application fee of Rs.1000/- using the credit card, debit card or net banking. On the other hand, for the offline application form, candidates have to visit the website of GLAT and take the print out of the application form and send it to the address of Geeta Institute of Law along with the DD of Rs. 1000/-. Lastly, read the article thoroughly and also, stay tuned to our website for having such latest updates.
Important Dates: GLAT Application Form 2019
The table given below contains the important dates related to GLAT application form 2019. The candidates must go through the same and make the note of it for tracing the related events.
|Online availability of GLAT Application form||January 2019|
|Deadline for submission of GLAT application form||20th May 2019|
|GLAT exam 2019||26th May 2019|
|Result declaration for GLAT 2019||28th May 2019|
|PI and Counseling process||29th May 2019|
|Commencement of classes||July 2019|
Click Here to fill the GLAT 2019 Application Form
Important Facts: GLAT Application Form 2019
- The applicants need to complete the application process for GLAT 2019 through online and offline modes.
- The candidates are advised to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph in the given format.
- The authority has provided the adequate process and instructions to complete the application form filling and submission.
- The applicants need to go to the website of GLAT and get the application form from there.
- The online registration is mandatory to do before filling up the application form online. For this the candidates need to mention their contact number and email id.
- The authority will provide the registration or application number on their registered contact details.
- The candidates can access the application form for GLAT 2019 through the registration id and password.
- It is mandatory to fill personal details, education qualification etc in the application form accurately without any error.
- The candidates will have to properly upload their documents like photograph and signature online after filling the details in the form.
- No correction can be allowed in the application once it will be submitted.
- The application fee can be deposited through DD or online methods like debit card, credit card etc.
- The candidates need to read the instructions carefully before proceeding to fill the GLAT application form 2019.
- No applicants can apply for GLAT 2019 if they do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- It is mandatory to submit the application fee along with the application form process else the authority will reject the form.
How to Fill Submit GLAT Application Form 2019?
There are two modes to fill the GLAT application form 2019. These are mentioned as under:
The applicants are recommended to go through the steps given below to get the clear idea of filling the GLAT application form 2019 through online mode:
- The candidates need to go to the official web portal of Geeta Institute of Law.
- They are supposed to click on the link of GLAT application form 2019 and download the form from there.
- They are supposed to fill the details like personal and educational etc in the form with extra caution and verify the same to check the accuracy.
- The applicants need to make the payment of the application fee through debit card or credit card or net banking.
- The amount of application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- In the end, the candidates are supposed to submit the completely filled form.
- The applicants are advised to take the print out of the form and fee receipt for further use.
The candidates who are willing to fill the GLAT application form via offline mode need to go through the below-mentioned steps:
- The applicants have to go to the official web portal of Geeta Institute of law that is geetalawcollege.in and then tap on the option of Apply Offline.
- GLAT application form 2019 will be displayed on the screen and the applicants need to take the hard copy of the same.
In the application form, the candidates will have to mention the below given information correctly:
- Details of Qualifying Exam
- Parents Particulars
- Signature of Parents
- Signature of Applicants
Documents to be attached with the form
- Class 10th certificate
- 10+2 certificate
- Category Certificate for SC or ST
Application Fee Details
Once the candidates fill the GLAT application form 2019, they need to make the payment of the fee amount i.e. Rs. 1000/- as fixed by the university through DD or online modes like debit card or net banking or credit card. The applicants are recommended to retain the hard copies of the application form and DD receipt.
The filled application form, along with DD and required documents need to be sent at:
Geeta Institute of Law,
Samalkha Panipat, Haryana- 132101
GLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates who are willing to apply for GLAT 2019 exam need to be eligible as per certain conditions specified by the authority. The candidates are supposed to check whether they are eligible for the exam or not. In case of ineligibility, the applicants cannot proceed ahead to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria for GLAT 2019 exam are given as under:
- The applicants who want to take admission in law programmes of 5 years should have passed HSC exam or other equivalent courses from reputed university of the country.
- The candidates who are in General category need to carry the minimum marks of 45% in HSC while those who are SC or ST, the minimum marks should be 40%.
- The age of the applicants who come under General Category must be less than 20 years and those who belong to SC or PWD or ST, the age needs to be less than 22 years.
- The candidates who wish to apply for law courses of 3 years must have completed their Bachelor’s degree or other equivalent exams from some reputed college or university.
- As there will not be any age limitations in GLAT 2019 exam, the applicants do not have any restriction on this.
This is all about the GLAT Application Form 2019. For any query or doubt, contact us.