GLAT Admit Card 2019 – Geeta Institute of Law will make the GLAT admit card 2019 available from 23rd May 2019 in online mode. Therefore, the candidates have to make a visit to the website of Geeta Institute of Law to download the admit card as it will not be sent to any of the candidates via post. Candidates will be able to download the admit card using the login credentials which they will receive after the completion of the registration process. Post downloading the admit card, candidates must check whether all the information mentioned on it are correct or not. If not, get it resolved by consulting the examination conducting authority before the commencement of the exam. Further, on the examination day, candidates must not forget to carry the admit card or hall ticket along with any other document from PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Id etc. as an identity proof. Therefore, candidates willing to get into Geeta Institute of Law for the undergraduate or postgraduate program must fill the application form on a priority basis before the deadline and also keep tracing our website to get the latest information about GLAT admit card 2019.
Important Dates: GLAT Admit Card 2019
The important events related to GLAT Admit Card and their schedule must be known by the candidates who are ready to appear in GLAT exam. Let’s learn about the same through below given table:
|Issuance of GLAT Admit Card||23rd May 2019|
|GLAT 2019 exam||26th May 2019|
Facts about GLAT Admit Card 2019
- GLAT admit card will be provided by the leading authority and the candidates can access the same online.
- No other mode will be there to get the admit card.
- The authority will not send GLAT admit card to the candidates’ address via post. The applicants need to download the same online and take the print out.
- The candidates must understand the significance of admit card for GLAT exam and should mandatorily bring the same on the examination day.
- No candidates would be allowed to appear in the GLAT exam without showing the admit card to the invigilator.
- The instructions on the back side of the admit card are of great importance and contain the guidelines to be followed inside the examination hall.
- The candidates will get all the necessary details pertaining to the exam in the admit card like name, roll number, exam date, time, exam centre address and much more.
- If the details in the admit card are not right, the candidates need to approach the concerned authorities to get it rectified on priority before the examination date.
- The candidates must take out 3 to 4 hard copies of the admit card for any kind of further use in the admission process.
How to Download GLAT Admit Card 2019?
The candidates must follow the steps given below in order to download the GLAT admit card online without any hassle or difficulty:
- The applicants need to go to the web portal of Geeta Institute of Law and enter their login credentials to get the link for downloading the admit card.
- Once the submit tab is clicked, the page containing the link for GLAT admit card download will be displayed on the screen.
- The applicants are supposed to tap on the same and wait for the page where they need to mention some important information.
- After clicking the submit button, the applicants need to mention their application number or date of birth to get the access of the admit card or hall ticket.
- They will then have to download the admit card for GLAT 2019 and see the details in it.
- Check whether the information provided is correct or not. In case of any mistake, get it rectified from the concerned authorities.
- The applicants are also recommended to take few more hard copies of the admit card to carry the same as and when it is required during the process of admission.
- The candidates must remember the fact that the entry inside the examination room will be restricted if they do not bring the GLAT admit card.
GLAT Admit Card Details 2019
The candidates will get the below given information on the GLAT admit card. It is mandatory to verify the details and report any kind of discrepancies to the authority for correction.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Examination date
- Examination time
- Name of the programme
- Test centre address
Important Instructions: GLAT Admit Card 2019
- The candidates must come to the examination centre on the given date and timing without any delay.
- The admit card is mandatory to carry in the examination room without which the entry will be restricted.
- The candidates need to take hard copies of the admit card and retain them for further use.
- Once the admit card for GLAT 2019 will be downloaded, the candidates should check the details carefully and in case of any error, get it rectified.
- Note that the candidates must arrange for the rectification of the admit card details before the date of examination.
- No applicants will be permitted inside the test centre without admit card.
- The examination date and time must be recalled by the candidates and there should not be any confusion regarding the same as it is clearly mentioned in the admit card.
- The candidates need to keep the copies of admit card safe with them till the admission procedure gets over.
- The candidates will not be allowed to do any kind of correction in the admit card by themselves.
- The invigilator will sign on the given space in the admit card and then only it will be considered as hall ticket.
This is the detailed information about GLAT admit card 2019. For any doubt, get in touch with us.