GLAT Admit Card 2019 – will be issued by Geeta Institute of Law in the 3rd week of May 2019. This is the main authority to release the admit card or hall ticket of the candidates on its official website. The candidates need to download it online and take the print out to carry the hard copy on the day of GLAT exam 2019. It is mandatory for all the applicants who are going to appear for this law entrance test to bring GLAT admit card 2019 else they won’t be able to sit inside the examination hall and appear for the paper. The applicants are suggested to see the details in the admit card sincerely and in case of any error, they need to report the same to the authority and get it corrected. The exam related information like exam centre, date, timing, instructions to follow inside the exam room etc will be clearly mentioned in the admit card.
This article will provide the candidates clear idea of GLAT Admit Card 2019, important dates, how to access the admit card online, important facts and instructions about the hall ticket or admit card and much more. The applicants are also recommended to retail few more copies of GLAT admit card for further use.
Bottom of Form
Important Dates: GLAT Admit Card 2019
The important events related to GLAT Admit Card and their schedule must be known by the candidates who are ready to appear in GLAT exam. Let’s learn about the same through below given table:
|Issuance of GLAT Admit Card||Third week of May 2019|
|GLAT 2019 exam||Fourth week of May 2019|
Facts about GLAT Admit Card 2019
- GLAT admit card will be provided by the leading authority and the candidates can access the same online.
- No other mode will be there to get the admit card.
- The authority will not send GLAT admit card to the candidates’ address via post. The applicants need to download the same online and take the print out.
- The candidates must understand the significance of admit card for GLAT exam and should mandatorily bring the same on the examination day.
- No candidates would be allowed to appear in the GLAT exam without showing the admit card to the invigilator.
- The instructions on the back side of the admit card are of great importance and contain the guidelines to be followed inside the examination hall.
- The candidates will get all the necessary details pertaining to the exam in the admit card like name, roll number, exam date, time, exam centre address and much more.
- If the details in the admit card are not right, the candidates need to approach the concerned authorities to get it rectified on priority before the examination date.
- The candidates must take out 3 to 4 hard copies of the admit card for any kind of further use in the admission process.
How to Download GLAT Admit Card 2019?
The candidates must follow the steps given below in order to download the GLAT admit card online without any hassle or difficulty:
- The applicants need to go to the web portal of Geeta Institute of Law and enter their login credentials to get the link for downloading the admit card.
- Once the submit tab is clicked, the page containing the link for GLAT admit card download will be displayed on the screen.
- The applicants are supposed to tap on the same and wait for the page where they need to mention some important information.
- After clicking the submit button, the applicants need to mention their application number or date of birth to get the access of the admit card or hall ticket.
- They will then have to download the admit card for GLAT 2019 and see the details in it.
- Check whether the information provided is correct or not. In case of any mistake, get it rectified from the concerned authorities.
- The applicants are also recommended to take few more hard copies of the admit card to carry the same as and when it is required during the process of admission.
- The candidates must remember the fact that the entry inside the examination room will be restricted if they do not bring the GLAT admit card.
GLAT Admit Card Details 2019
The candidates will get the below given information on the GLAT admit card. It is mandatory to verify the details and report any kind of discrepancies to the authority for correction.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Examination date
- Examination time
- Name of the programme
- Test centre address
Important Instructions: GLAT Admit Card 2019
- The candidates must come to the examination centre on the given date and timing without any delay.
- The admit card is mandatory to carry in the examination room without which the entry will be restricted.
- The candidates need to take hard copies of the admit card and retain them for further use.
- Once the admit card for GLAT 2019 will be downloaded, the candidates should check the details carefully and in case of any error, get it rectified.
- Note that the candidates must arrange for the rectification of the admit card details before the date of examination.
- No applicants will be permitted inside the test centre without admit card.
- The examination date and time must be recalled by the candidates and there should not be any confusion regarding the same as it is clearly mentioned in the admit card.
- The candidates need to keep the copies of admit card safe with them till the admission procedure gets over.
- The candidates will not be allowed to do any kind of correction in the admit card by themselves.
- The invigilator will sign on the given space in the admit card and then only it will be considered as hall ticket.
This is the detailed information about GLAT admit card 2019. For any doubt, get in touch with us.