GLAT 2019 – The result of GLAT 2019 has been declared on 20 May 2019 for the written exam and the final result was declared on 21 May 2019. The candidates who have clear the exam need to get admission by making payment of admission fee. Geeta Law Admission Test is one of the renowned university-level exams organized by Geeta Institute of Law and it is popularly known as GLAT. Candidates longing to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate law program from Geeta Institute of Law must fill the application form that has been started from January 2019 and date for filling the application form will continue till 20th May 2019 in online as well as offline mode. Candidates before filling the application form have to check the eligibility criteria first to ensure that they fulfill the requirements set by the examination conducting authority. Moreover, prior to filling the application form, candidates have to complete the registration process wherein candidates have to provide their basic details such as name, date of birth, valid email address, and mobile number in order to generate the login credentials. Using the generated login credentials, candidates can head towards filling the application form by entering the requisite details and the payment of the application fee of Rs. 1000/-. However, candidates to fill the form in offline mode have to take the hard copy of it and after filling the same have to send it to the address of Geeta Institute of Law with the DD of application fee. Therefore, candidates to have in-depth information about GLAT 2019 must keep tracing our website on a regular basis.
GLAT Important Dates 2019
Below are the essential dates of GLAT 2019. Students are advised to read the below table carefully to keep an eye on all the essential dates so that none of the activity will be missed out in any case.
|Exam Events of GLAT 2019||Important|
|Application form commencement||January 2019|
|Last date of filled in application form of GLAT 2019||20th May 2019|
|Admit card issuance||23rd May 2019|
|Final GLAT 2019 Exam||26th May 19|
|Date of announcement of results of written exam||20th May 19|
|Date of PI and final result declaration||21st May 19|
Click Here to apply for GLAT 2019 (Registration has been started now)
GLAT Application Form 2019
Students who wish to take part in GLAT 2019 law exam must fill the GLAT application form 2019. Students are highly advised to fill and submit the GLAT application form 2019 before the due date i.e. 20th May 2019. For downloading the application form student are advised to visit the official website and read all the necessary details there related to it. The off-line mode of application form has also been made available for the students. All the aspirants who choose to go for offline application mode can send their duly filled GLAT application form 2019 along with the DD at:
Geeta Institute of Law,
GLAT 2019 Application Fee
To successfully submit the GLAT application form 2019, students will also have to remit the required fees through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Geeta Institute of Law payable at Panipat at any scheduled bank. The candidates have to submit INR 1000/- as application fee.
How to submit GLAT Application Form & Fee 2019
Students are suggested to follow the below-mentioned steps for a better idea of ‘how to fill the application form and get registered themselves for GLAT 2019 and even how to remit the exam fees:
Step 1: Student will have to first to visit the official website and then download the GLAT application form 2019.
Step 2: Student will have to fill the education and personal details and other information as asked in the online application form.
Step 3: Student will have to complete the process of submission of the application form by paying the application fees through Demand Draft of INR 1000/-. The DD should be drawn in favor of Geeta Institute of Law payable at Panipat at any scheduled bank.
Step 4: Finally, the students have to send their filled application form along with DD to the address mentioned above on or before the prescribed date.
GLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Students must be aware of the minimum eligibility criteria of GLAT 2019 so they may get an idea of whether they can fill the GLAT application form 2019 or not. Knowing the eligibility criteria may also help the student to save their harden money from wastage because in case he/she is not eligible for the GLAT exam 2019, his/her candidature will be cancelled on the affected date along with the application fee. A student may check whether they satisfy the below mentioned full eligibility criteria of GLAT 2019 or not.
- Students will apply for Five-year law courses will have to complete their Higher Secondary Certificate exam (HSC) or its equivalent exam from a recognized University of India.
- General category student will have to score at least 45% aggregate marks in their HSC exam and in case of SC/ ST category student, the passing % is 40% aggregate marks.
- In case of General Category student, the age should not be more than 20 years and in case of SC/ ST and Person with Disability, it should not be more than 22 years of age as on 1st July 2016.
- Students who will appear for the three-year course will have to complete their graduation or equivalent degree with 45% marks (40% for reserved category) from a recognized university/ Institute of India.
GLAT Exam Pattern 2019
The GLAT 2019 entrance exam will be fully an online test (computer-based test). The questions’ pattern will be MCQ type (objective type questions) where four options will be given in which one will be the correct answer. The language of the paper will be English. The student will have to ensure that they will complete their paper in stipulated time as the GLAT 2019 exam duration will be 2 hours (120 minutes) and no student will be allowed to give test after 2 hours. The questions in the GLAT exam 2019 will be covered from the sections like General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, English language, Mathematical Aptitude, and Logical and Analytical Reasoning. The GLAT 2019 exam will be of total 100 marks where one mark will be awarded for every correct answer to the student. There will be no negative marking in the GLAT exam 2019.
Highlights of the GLAT 2019 exam pattern is mentioned below;
- In GLAT 2019 the total number of questions will be 100 in MCQs form / Objective type questions.
- The total time period of the test will be 2 hours (120 minutes)
- The student will be awarded one mark of every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
- The distribution of marks and question are as follows:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1||English Language and comprehension||25||25|
|2||GK and current affairs||25||25|
GLAT Preparation Tips 2019
There are vital points as preparation tips for the aspirants please read below;
- Choose best books & study material of best publications and authors.
- Revision is the key to success for ever exam, so try to revise daily.
- Try to allot equal time to every subject and time management is necessary.
- Solve maximum previous years question papers/sample papers for good score.
- The student should know the complete syllabus & exam pattern of GLAT exam 2019.
- Maintain your health & take sound sleep.
Highlights: GLAT Syllabus 2019
- Students who will appear in GLAT 2019 entrance test will have to complete the complete paper in 2 hours (120 minutes).
- In GLAT 2019 exam paper total of 100 questions will be asked to the aspirant and that will be MCQ types (objective based).
- The GLAT 2019 syllabus will cover the different sections like General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Mathematics and English language.
GLAT Admit Card 2019
- Only those students who will successfully register for the GLAT entrance exam 2019 will be able to download the admit cards from the official website from 23rd May 2019.
- Students must note that every student will have to carry their admit card at the examination hall in absence of which no student will be allowed to give GLAT exam 2019.
- Students will have to inform the officials about any discrepancies related with GLAT admit card 2019 within the stipulated time mentioned by GLAT on the official website through online mode.
GLAT Result 2019
- The student will be able to see their GLAT 2019 scores and marks on the official website when it is announced by the university.
- Only through online mode from the official portal students will be able to download their GLAT result 2019.
- Geeta Institute of Law will publish the GLAT result 2019 of written exam on 20th May 2019 on its official portal.
- The final result after the personal interview round will also be published on 21th May 2019.
- The student is advised to keep 2-3 copies of scorecard as this will be needed at the time of counselling and admission process.
GLAT Admission Procedure 2019
There will be a proper process of GLAT admission 2019. This process is mentioned below for the students;
- Students will be selected for the PI session as per their rank secured by them in the GLAT 2019 exam.
- All students are required to attend the personal interview procedure in person as per the prescribed schedule issued by the authority.
- The students will have to carry all the necessary documents at the venue for verification and after proper verification, students will be allowed to take admission in the law courses.
- Soon after the GLAT admission process 2019, the seat allotment will be done only by Geeta Institute of Law.
- The will have to carry the below mentioned necessary documents at the PI venue for verification to take admission in the various undergraduate law programs under GLAT
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Original Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Ten recent passport size photos
- Original Character Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: How will be the GLAT Application Form 2019 published?
Answer: The admission form will be made available through online mode on the official website as well as offline.
Question: Can I make changes in the submitted GLAT Application Form 2019?
Answer: No, There will be no changes allowed in the GLAT Application Form 2019 once it is duly submitted.
Question: What is the minimum eligibility criteria to fill the GLAT 2019?
Answer: Read the above information for eligibility criteria. Check the official website for more info about eligibility criteria.
Question: What is an application fee of GLAT 2019?
Answer: You have to pay INR 1000/- as application fee of GLAT 2019.
Question: My class 12th exam result is still awaited. Am I Eligible to apply for GLAT 2019?
Answer: Yes, you are eligible. All the appearing students in the qualifying exam are eligible to apply for GLAT 2019 Law program.
Question: How many seats are available in BA plus LLB course through GLAT 2019?
Answer: In case of BA+LLB total number of seats are 180.
Question: Till which date we can fill the GLAT 2019 application form for Law program?
Answer: Applications can be filled until the third week of May 2019. After that no submission is valid.