DU LLB Exam Centres 2019 – Delhi University will be releasing the list of DU LLB Exam Centres tentatively in third week of May 2019 along with the application form of DU LLB 2019. The DU LLB 2019 Exam Centres are the cities where the entrance examination will be conducted. The examination will be organized in 18 cities across the country. The candidates will be able to select the exam centres as per their preference from the list provided to them at the time of application process. The candidates must choose the DU LLB Exam Centres 2019 appropriately so that it becomes easy for the candidates to appear for the exam. The entrance examination will be conducted for providing admission the candidates in the LLB programme offered by the Delhi University. The programme will be offered by the Department of Law of Delhi University. This article will provide the cities where the exam will be conducted.
List of DU LLB Exam Centres 2019
The candidates need to know the cities where the exam will be organized. The cities are listed underneath.
|List of DU LLB Exam centers 2019 (City/ UT Names||Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Karnataka||Bangalore||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar||Punjab & Haryana||Chandigarh||Tamil Nadu||Chennai|
|New Delhi||Delhi (NCR)||Assam||Guwahati||Telangana||Hyderabad|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||West Bengal||Kolkata|
DU LLB Exam Centres 2019: Important Instructions
The candidates need to know the following instructions related to the DU LLB 2019 Exam centres.
- The candidates must make sure that they choose the appropriate city for the examination at the time of filling the application form of DU LLB 2019.
- The DL LLB Exam Centres 2019 will not be changed under any circumstances once the centre of exam is assigned.
- The candidates need to ensure that they appear in the designated exam centres.
- The address of the exam centres will be provided in the admit card which will tentatively issue in the second week of June 2019.
- The candidates are advised that they reach the exam centres minimum one hour before the beginning of examination.
- The candidates need to be sure that they carry all the necessary documents for verification along with the admit card which will be mentioned in the DU LLB admit card 2019.
DU LLB Exam Centres 2019: Glance through the Exam Pattern
The DU LLB Exam Pattern 2019 is as follows.
Number of Questions: the candidates will have to answer 100 questions.
Marking Scheme: The candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer
Total marks: The total marks of the examination will be 400.
Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Question Sections: The questions will be divided into four sections which are
- English language and Comprehension
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Analytical Abilities
- Legal Awareness and Aptitude
Division of Marking: Each of the sections will carry 100, 100, 100 and 100 marks respectively.
DU LLB Exam Centres 2019 – FAQs
- Will I be able to make changes in the DU LLB exam city after submitting the application form?
Ans. No, candidates will not be permitted to change once the application form is submitted.
- How will I be aware of DU LLB exam centre’s address?
Ans. The address will be provided in the DU LLB admit card 2019.
- What documents should I bring to the DU LLB exam centres 2019?
Ans. The candidates must reach the exam centre of DU LLB 2019 an hour before the examination.
- Photo ID
- Black or Blue ballpoint pen
The candidates will be required to produce the admit card and the photo id to the invigilator prior to entering the exam canter of DU LLB 2019. If the candidates fail to produce the admit card and photo id, they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- What are the photo IDs that need to be carried at the DU LLB exam centres?
Ans. The following documents will be considered as ID cards for DU LLB 2019
- PAN card
- College identity card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s identity card
- Driving License
- What are the things that are restricted inside the DU LLB exam hall?
Ans. The candidates must ensure that they should not carry mobile phones, laptops, tablets and any other electronic devices to the examination hall. Also, the candidates need to make sure that they don’t carry any unnecessary paper inside the test centre.