DU LLB Counselling 2019 – The DU LLB Counselling 2019 is conducted through the offline-mode and is held at the university campus. The DU LLB Counselling 2019 is expected to begin from the last week of July 2019. Applicants must take part in the consultation on the date and time provided. Applicants must remit the consulting fee via the university’s online fee payment portal. Candidates will be invited to take part in the counselling according to their category and rank in the entrance exam. The final approval is only offered after the validation of the mandatory documents. The university will declare the result in the second week of 2019 via the online mode which will then be followed by the Counselling process. Applicants can view their results by entering their login information. In the result, candidates can check their overall rank, category-wise rank and the grades they have secured. Applicants must retain their results sheet until they are admitted to the university. The university will also publish the cutoff scores for as per which the candidate will be assigned the seats. Candidates who reach the cut-off marks will be shortlisted for further Counselling stages.
DU LLB Counselling 2019: Registration for Counselling
Applicants wishing to take part in the Offline DU LLB Counselling must follow the steps below to sign in online mode.
- Visit the official website of DU LLB and then navigate to the DU LLB Counselling 2019 page.
- Enter login details to access your registered account for DU LLB 2019 which was shared during the initial registration process.
- Provide your name, your hall ticket number, the qualification examination details and the preferred universities for admission etc. into the prescribed space.
- Click the Register button
DU LLB Counselling 2019: Documents Required
Applicants who wish to appear in the advice of DU LLB 2019 must take the documents mentioned below.
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets of the qualification level and a self-attested Xerox copy of the same
- Admit card of DU LLB entrance exam and photocopy of the same
- Date of birth and proof for verification of DOB
- Diploma and Post-Graduation certificate and a Xerox copy of the same
- DU LLB Application Form 2019
- DU LLB Scorecard or Rank card 2019
- Certificate of conduct from last attended institution
- College Graduation certificate
- Cast certificate (if appropriate)
- PWD certificate (if appropriate)
DU LLB Counselling 2019: Key instructions
- The University of Delhi will be organizing the complete Counselling procedure for all the qualifying candidates. The University of Delhi can conduct about five rounds of consultations for you LLB admissions.
- The procedure of the Counselling will commence only after the publication of the result. The consultation is prearranged by the Law Faculty of the University of Delhi between the third week and last in the first week of August 2019. It is performed in offline mode only on the university campus.
- This process of Counselling is to get admittance into three-year law programs offered at the Delhi University.
- The managing authority will release a consultation plan of the DU LLB and the candidates must be there in person and the necessary documents in accordance with the prescribed timetable.
- Pre-registration must be completed to take part in the Counselling process without which a candidate will not be able to take part in the process.
- In the consultation, the allocation of seats and the verification of the documents are carried out. Applicants must carry the necessary documents while they attend the Counselling session.
- The candidates are suggested to review all details and documents before they appear in the consultation round.
- Invite letters will be issued by the university for those qualifying candidates and the same would be sent to the registered address of the candidate.
- The call letters will be issued strictly on the basis of the order of merit of the candidates only.
- If an applicant does not appear in the advice or is not capable to meet the entitlement criteria, the seat will be provided to the next candidate in the merit list.
Once after the completion of the counselling process, fee has to be paid and no intimation will be considered about the rescheduling of the process.