DU LLB Admit Card 2019 – The University of Delhi will publish the DU LLB Admit Card 2019 on their official website of the exam in the second week of June 2019. The candidates after successfully submitting the application form will be able to download their admit card by giving the valid login credentials. The candidates should remember that their admit card is a key document. Without a valid admit card for the DU LLB Entrance Examination, the aspirant will not be permitted to enter the exam hall nor take up the entrance exam. The DU LLB Admit Card holds details about the exam, exam center, applicant information and the directions that candidates must follow during the day of the exam. Candidates are recommended to verify the details before printing the card.
DU LLB Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||First week of June 2019|
|Online availability of Admit Card||First week of June 2019|
|Exam Date||Second week of June 2019|
DU LLB Admit Card 2019: How to Download?
Applicants can refer to the below mentioned instructions to download the DU LLB Admit Card 2019.
- Navigate to the admissions/Delhi University’s official website.
- Click on the DU LLB Admit Card 2019 link.
- Enter the login credentials and password with the provided captcha code.
- Click ‘ Submit ‘ button
- The admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Verify the details on your admit card and then click the Download option
- Print a copy of the admit card of DU LLB 2019.
DU LLB Admit Card 2019: Details
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Program requested
- Digital Signature
- Photo of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Address of the test center
- Exam Date
- Exam Duration
- Guidelines to be followed during the exam
DU LLB Admit Card 2019: Supporting Documents
Candidates must bear a legal proof of identity with their admission card, who failing to do so will be disbarred from appearing in the University of Delhi exam. Persons who appear on the examination must have at least one of the following:
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Voter’s ID Card
DU LLB Admit Card 2019: Important Guidelines
- Make a point to review your Hall ticket. After reviewing aspirants must make sure that all the details on your card are correctly stated. In case of differences, candidates will be advised to immediately report it to the concerned authorities of the Delhi University.
- Together with admit card, candidates must bear a valid proof of identity to their Test center for the legal entrance exam. Candidates are advised to preserve the Admit card until the admission process is over.
- Applicants are advised to carry a photo ID certificate together with them at the examination center on the day of the exam.
- Also, the candidates must make it a point to read the instructions at the bottom of the card to admit in terms of the rules that are followed on the day of the test
- Students can access the DU LLB Admit Card 2019 only through the official website of University of Delhi and to do so they must log in to their accounts.
- The admit card will be considered as a proof of identity to check the candidacy during the admission procedure.
- The admit card need to be retained carefully throughout the admission procedure as it contains details such as name, registration number, photo, etc. Under no circumstances will a copy of the card to be conceded be sent to a candidate.
- Any discrepancy, missing or erroneously printed details on the admission card should be brought to the notice of the officials of the University of Delhi and get the same rectified and re-issued
- Make sure to be present at the exam center 30 minutes prior to the allotted time. The time slot and examination center will be stated on the admit card.
- Candidates are recommended not carry non-relevant documents to the examination center except their admit card, proof of identity, pencil, ballpoint blue/black pen.
Post your more queries about admit card of DU LLB 2019 in the comment box below and get solutions from our experts.