CUSAT CAT LLB Application Form – the application form for CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 has been released on 30th January 2019. Moreover, the candidates willing to pursue 3-year law program after completion of the graduation can fill the form till 21st February 2019 without fee and 28th February 2019 with the late fine. Also, the last date to remit the application fee until 31st March. Therefore, those candidates who have not registered yet must fill the form on a priority basis. Moreover, only after the successful submission of the application form, candidates will be able to issue the admit card which will be made available from 30th March to 7th April 2019 in online mode merely. Further, the entrance test of CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 will be conducted on 7th March 2019 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Therefore, candidates who have made their mindset to make their career in the legal sector by pursuing a 3-year law program after graduation must fill the application form on a priority basis before the deadline. Also, post completion of the application form, do not forget to take the print out of the confirmation page. Besides, prior to filling the form, go through the eligibility criteria to ensure that the candidates fulfill the requirements set by the examination conducting authority.
CUSAT CAT LLB Important Dates 2019
The dates for every event related to CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 have been released by the examination conducting authority i.e, Cochin University of Science and Technology. Therefore, willing candidates ought to go through the below-given table to remain updated to the upcoming events:
|CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Release of Notification||January 17, 2019|
|Release of the application form||January 30, 2019(Started)|
|Deadline to fill the application form||February 21, 2019 (without late fee) February 28, 2019 (with late fee)|
|Remittance of the Application Fee||January 30 – March 31, 2019|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||March 30 – April 7, 2019|
|CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 Exam||April 7, 2019|
|Declaration of the CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 result||4th week of May 2019|
|Commencement of the counseling process||June 2019|
Click Here to apply for CUSAT CAT LLB 2019
CUSAT CAT LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates willing to appear in the entrance test of CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 exam have to fill the application form first of all. But prior to filling the application form, check the eligibility criteria laid down by the examination conducting authority to ensure that they (candidates) fulfill the requirements set by Cochin University of Science and Technology. Thus, to know the detailed information, go through the criteria given as follows:
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have acquired 50% of aggregate marks in the graduation from any recognized college/university etc. across the country.
- Further, the SC/ST candidates who come under reserved category are given the relaxation of 5% and so, they need to acquire the minimum of 45% marks in the graduation to be eligible.
CUSAT CAT LLB Application Form 2019: Registration Process
candidates longing to appear in the CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 exam to pursue the law program of 3-year after completing the graduation have to fill the application form in order to apply for the exam. Candidates to complete the procedure have to go through 4 steps which are mentioned below in details. Thus, to know the detailed information and to avoid committing any mistake, read the info given as follows:
Step 1: Registration for CUSAT CAT LLB 2019
- Firstly, visit the official website of CUSAT
- Click on the option which will be available on the home page to register as a new user
- A new will open wherein the candidates have to enter their name, date of birth, valid email address, and mobile number
- Post submitting these details, the login credentials will be generated and sent to the registered email address and mobile number of the candidates
- Further, using the login credentials, candidates can go ahead for filling up the application form
Step 2: Filling up the Application Form
- Upon completion of the registration process, the candidates can proceed for filling up the application form wherein the candidates have to give their personal as well as education details.
- In personal details box, the name of the candidate, parent’s name, Nationality, address, state, Annual Income of Parents, Special reservation etc. have to be filled.
- Moreover, the educational qualification of the candidates including the mark sheets or marks of 10th, 12th and graduation should also be filled in the dialog box.
- Apart from this, the preferred exam centres should also be filled in the application form. However, the last decision to allot a candidate depends on the conducting authority.
Step 3: Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- In the third phase of the CUSAT CAT 2019 application form, candidates must upload their scanned passport photo (color photograph) and their signature in the specified size, format, and size.
- As per the prescribed size, the photo/signature must be around 4 KB and 100 KB for photos and 1 KB to 30 KB for the signature.
Step 4: Remittance of the Application Form
- The Final step is to pay the CUSAT CAT LLB Application Fee as without the application fee, the application form will not be successfully submitted
- The CUSAT registration fee can only be remitted via online mode using debit cards/credit cards or net banking facility.
The registration fee for different category applicants is listed below:
|SC/ ST||INR 500/-|
|Overseas candidates/ PIO||USD 100/-|
|NRI applicants||INR 5000/-|
Note*- Post completion of the application form, candidates ought to take the print out of the confirmation page to ensure that the application form has been successfully submitted. Also, keep the hard copy of the confirmation page safe until the admission process.
CUSAT CAT LLB Exam Centres 2019
The exam centre can be chosen while filling the application form as per the convenience and preference of the candidates. Therefore, it is important for the candidates to go through the listed exam centres in the given table:
CUSAT CAT LLB Application Form 2019: Important Instructions
- Candidate will not be able to continue with the other procedures in the application procedure without username and new password hence candidates should retain the username and password and save these instructions until the end of the admission procedure.
- Applicants wishing to apply for NRI seats must choose this at the time of applying online and pay the additional registration fee of INR 5000. The NRI seat Registration option is only available to applicants who have opted out of “special reservations” during the submission of NRI seat application online.
- Applicants who apply for different legal programs must ensure that they meet the minimum criteria set out by the department before completing the online application form.
- After the final online submission, NO further changes are possible. All other procedures are based on the submissions submitted by the candidate when submitting the application online. Therefore, the candidate alone is accountable for the loss of any opportunity or candidacy due to incorrect input.
- Online applications can only be submitted through the website www.cusat.nic.in. No printed copies will have to be sent by post to the university.
- If the confirmation is not received even after 3 working days from the date of Payment then, it should be promptly communicated by CUSAT’s IRAA unit by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the details.
This is all about the CUSAT CAT LLB Application Form 2019. Stay tuned for more updates.