CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Counselling 2019 will be performed in offline mode. CUSAT is a university entrance test. The Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kerala, carries out the joint entrance Exam (CAT) for admission to the university. Applicants can gain access to their three affiliated campuses in various diploma and certificate programs. CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Counselling 2019 process is organized after announcing the result for the CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Entrance exams. Applicants who acquire the ranks in the entrance examination are only entitled to participate in the consultation. The consultation is conducted via the online mode. Following the approval procedure, the consultation application, the option entry and the seat allocation will follow. The university will invite the candidates according to their ranks in the entrance examination for the allotment of seats. Without registration for the consultation, no candidate will take part in the CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Counselling 2019. The university will not send an individual call letter or a communication on the advice.
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Counselling 2019: Tentative Schedule
|Commencement of registration process||1st week of June 2019|
|Closing of Mark Entry and Selection Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|First Online Allocation and beginning of fee payment||3rd week of June 2019|
|First Online Allocation and closing of fee payment||4th week of June 2019|
|Second Online Allocation and beginning of fee payment||4th week of June 2019|
|Second Online Allotment and closing of fee payment||4th week of June 2019|
|Counselling of applicants up to the 1500 ranks||Final week of June 2019|
|Third Online Allocation and beginning of fee payment||Final week of June 2019|
|Counselling of applicants from 1501 to 3000 ranks||Final week of June 2019|
|Final Online Allocation and closing of fee payment||1st week of July 2019|
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Counselling 2019: Steps Involved
The university will hold the central consultation for all courses of study. Applicants may attend the consultation according to the timetable prescribed by the university. In the consultation, the candidates are assigned the seats on the basis of their ranks, the filled preferences and the number of seats available in certain courses. The courses are only offered after examination of the documents and consulting fee. After the subsequent consultations, if the seats remain vacant, the university will carry out the spot consultation round separately.
- Applicants must complete the online option during registration for cat 2019.
- Applicants who submit the option are only entitled to participate in the consultation.
- Applicants must submit their selection for colleges and courses via the online mode before the last date.
- The candidate is recommended to fill the selection as far as possible.
- There is no restriction in the filling of online decisions.
- Applicants must log on to the official website by entering their username and password to fill in their preferences.
- Changes or corrections in the filled decisions can only be made before the last date.
- After completing the selection, the candidates must take the expression of the assigned seat.
- The seat allotment result can be verified through the website.
- Applicants can download the Advisory letter to report to the assigned College for document verification.
- Applicants must present themselves at the consultation for the document review process.
- After reviewing all required documents, applicants must pay the fee to confirm their seats.
- If the applicants do not accept their seats after a fixed period or do not pay the fee, their candidacy will be canceled.
- If the candidates do not participate in the consultation on a specific date and time, they will not be considered for further consultations.
Applicants who have requested the seat reservation/seat quota etc., on the basis of the non-creamy layer category, the earmarked community, the lower earnings category, etc., while they submit online applications, the original documents must be give in to for their entitlement, together with verified copies made by the official government organizations at the time of their inclusion/consultation in the program to which they were selected as per their CAT rank, Or else they will not be entitled to such allowances/reservations as they claim. This may also lead to missing your right/chances of inclusion/advice for which the university is in no way accountable.
Applicants requesting the Keralite status must produce at the time of Counselling and/or Interview and/or Group Discussion any of the proof of identity certificates in original.