CUSAT CAT BA LLB Exam centers 2019 carry the list of regions in Kerala where the entrance exam will be held in the last week of April 2019. Candidates must select the CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Exam Centers 2019 to complete the application form. Cochin University of Science and Technology will possibly assign the test center to the applicants according to their preferred location. Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will conduct CUSAT CAT BBA LLB 2019 across 14 regions across Kerala. The final allocated examination center, where the applicant must appear to take the Admission Test, will be specified on the Admit Card of CUSAT CAT BBA LLB 2019.
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will issue the list of test centers of CUSAT CAT 2018. The Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 will take place in 27 cities in India and 1 in Dubai. The CUSAT CAT BA LLB Exam centers 2019 are the places where the entrance test is held. At the time of finishing the application form, you must pick CUSAT CAT 2019 Examination Centers rendering to the preference of the applicant. Applicants must be thoughtful when choosing CUSAT CAT 2019 test cities, as once the finished application form is submitted, no demand to modify the selected examination center will be made in any situations.
List of CUSAT CAT BA LLB Exam Centers 2019
The university conducts the admission exam for admission to undergraduate degree programs in the following districts:
- Alappuzha (Region – Alappuzha)
- Kakkanad (District – Ernakulum)
- Painavu (Region – Idukki)
- Kannur (Region – Kannur)
- Kasaragod (Region – Kasaragod)
- Kollam (Region – Kollam)
- Kottayam (Region – Kottayam)
- Kozhikode (Region – Kozhikode)
- Malappuram (Region – Malappuram)Palakkad (Region – Palakkad)
- Pathanamthitta (Region – Pathanamthitta)
- Thiruvananthapuram (Region – Thiruvananthapuram)
- Thrissur (Region – Thrissur)
- Kalpetta (Region – Wayanad)
Non-Kerala exam centers
- New Delhi
Instructions to be followed in the CUSAT CAT BA LLB Exam centers 2019 are written on the back of the ticket. Some short tips for the exam day:
- The test begins at the time specified on the preliminary admission card. The candidate should reach the exam site 90 minutes before the start of the exam.
- CUSAT CAT 2019 is an online exam that begins at the specified time.
- Each applicant is given a computer system.
- If the number of applicants for the Dubai Test Center is inadequate, those who have chosen Dubai as the exam center for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019 must take up the entrance test in Ernakulum, Kerala.
- The examination centers must be chosen in a downward order of preference.
- The name and full address of the CUSAT CAT BA LLB Exam centers 2019 to which an applicant has been allocated will be cited on the CUSAT CAT admit card 2019.
- There will be a login screen in front of you. Contact the supervisor if you cannot see the login screen.
- 10 minutes before the test time you will be asked to sign up.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- The successful login attempt will take you to a screen with this information:
- Personal data: Check all your data carefully. Click “I agree” to continue the test.
- Exam Notes: Read all information about the test.
- Click on the button ‘I’m ready to start’.
- The questions are of the objective type, an option is rightly given by the four. Candidates must select one with a mouse click.
- Click on “Save and continue” to save the selected answer and go to the next question.
- You can return to the question by clicking “Mark for review”.
- To clear the highlighted answer, click “Delete answer”.
- If the student does not feel comfortable, the font size can be increased or decreased by asking the supervisor.
- The remaining time is displayed on the screen.
- To read the instructions at any time, click on “Instructions”.
- Calculators, pagers, cell phones, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination room.
- Applicants are not allowed to leave the hall before the end of the exam.
- The applicant should inform the supervisor immediately if technical problems arise.
Stay tuned to this page to remain updated with the information regarding addition or subtraction of any exam center in the list.