CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 – has been declared by CUSAT or Cochin University of Science and Technology for the candidates who are looking forward to get admission in BA LLB course from the university. Only those candidates will be able to apply for CUSAT CAT BA LLB exam 2019 who meet the minimum requirements of eligibility as set by CUSAT. In case the ineligible applicants fill and submit the application form and fee without thinking about the consequences, the university will reject the application on scrutiny. The eligibility criteria will be counted as the foremost step of admission process through CUSAT CAT BA LLB exam and the applicants will have to clear the same. There is no pint in proceeding ahead for registration and application procedure if the applicants fail to meet any of the eligibility requirements for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019 that include educational qualification, age bar, marks etc.
This article is about the details pertaining to CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019, important facts, minimum educational qualification, age criteria, marks etc, significance of the eligibility criteria and much more.
Important Facts about CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
- CUSAT is the main authority that prescribes various norms under CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- The candidates who wish to take part in BA LLB programme admission process will have to meet all the requirements related to educational qualification, age bar and marks as specified by the university under CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature in case the applicants will be found ineligible after cross verification.
- The application fee will be non refundable and non transferable in case the university will reject the application for any reason.
- No deviation is allowed when it comes to the CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019. The candidates will have to meet the requirements in order to get the clean chit to apply for this common admission test.
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 (Details)
The details regarding the CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria as specified by the leading authority that is CUSAT are given below. The candidates must take the note of them and match whether they meet the requirements related to educational qualification, marks etc. This must be done before filling up the application form for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019.
- The candidates should have passed the exam of 10+2 with the subjects like Science, Arts, Commerce or Humanities.
- The applicants should carry at least 60% marks in the fields of Science and Commerce and minimum 55% score in Arts and Humanities to take admission in BA LLB course.
- The applicants who are from the categories of SC or ST or OEC communities need to possess the minimum marks of 50% in 10+2 exam.
- There is no age bar for the candidates to apply for CUSAT CAT BA LLB exam 2019.
- The candidates who have passed the exam of 10+2 or other equivalent degree through correspondence or distance are also eligible to take part in BA LLB course admission process.
- The candidates who have passed the exam through Open University Scheme and do not have the basic qualifications cannot go ahead to apply for this common admission test.
- In case the candidates are yet to give the exam of class 12th, they can apply for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019 provided they attain the minimum required score in the exam.
Significance of CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates must read about the CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam as this is the first step that comes under the admission process of BA LLB course through this common entrance test.
- Those who fail to clear this step will not be able to proceed further; it is as simple as that.
- The applicants cannot ignore this significant step of admission process and go straight to apply for the CUSAT CAT BA LLB exam 2019.
- As the authority is always on the action mode to scrutinize the details in the application form and cross check the same with the documents attached, the candidates cannot mention the fake information to gain eligibility.
- Those who do not meet any of the eligibility conditions for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019 and still take part in the application process will have to face the rejection at later stages.
What if the candidates meet the CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019?
- If the applicants fulfill the requirements that come under CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019, they can undoubtedly proceed ahead and complete the process of online registration.
- Once the online registration is done and the login credentials are generated, the eligible candidates need to visit the website of CUSAT and take out the application form from the given link.
- The candidates need to fill the application form accurately and check the same before submitting it to the authority online.
- The application fee can be deposited online or offline as per the convenience of the candidates.
- The applicants must ensure that the details in the form are genuine and correct as the university will not allow them to edit the information once the application will be submitted.
- After successful completion of registration and application submission, the candidates need to wait for the admit card after which their entry for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019 exam will be confirmed.
Here ends the discussion about CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019. Hope you get the clear picture of the requirements of eligibility. In case of any doubt, feel free to connect with us.