CUSAT CAT BA LLB Cutoff 2019 is expected to be issued by the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). The university holds a university qualification for the admission of bachelor, postgraduate and Ph.D. candidates. CUSAT manages common Admission test for LLB & other PG programs. CUSAT CAT BA LLB Cutoff 2019 is the minimum required marks that the applicants will have to secure in the entrance exam to get admission. The cut off will not be the same for each branch and for each participating university. The cut-off list is issued via the online mode. Cut off is declared distinctly for all categories. Cut off will be released in the month of June 2019.
Factors affecting CUSAT CAT BA LLB Cutoff 2019
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Cutoff 2019 is put out in online mode on the official website of Cochin University. CUSAT CAT cutoff is the least score that the applicants will have received to be eligible for the exam. The scores are different for various streams and colleges. Other than the cutoff scores dependent on various factors
- Total number of applicants who took up the exam
- Of applicants who have effectively cleared for the exam
- Total number of seats available for the year
- Difficulty level of the question paper
- Grades/rank scored by the applicants
- Seats available in the Participating Universities/Institutes
How will CUSAT CAT BA LLB Cutoff 2019 be Computed?
The merit rank of the applicants is computed on the basis of percentile range, which is done using the formula,
[(n+1-p/n] x S x 100
In the above-specified formula, the acronyms stand for:
- n = number of applicants appeared for the exam in a specific subject
- p = place as per the CUSAT CAT score
- S = practical score of the applicant
CUSAT CAT BA LLB cutoff 2019 is the final rank, which is issued by each institute branch. It will be available online after the result has been announced. It is obligatory for each student to meet the scores of the CUSAT CAT 2019 in order to be admitted into various legal programs offered by the participating institutes of the CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019. The seats are allocated on the basis of the rank secured by the applicants in the admission examination. The excerpt is provided below as soon as it is officially made available.
- The Cutoff will be available after the announcement of the result.
- The cutoff is the finishing rank and each affiliate institute will issue their discrete program wise rank.
- Applicants have to secure rank equivalent to or lesser than the last rank to gain admission at the Partaking Institutes.
- Based on the cutoff, applicants will be qualified to partake in the Counselling and take admission at several Partaking Institutions of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019.
- The CUSAT CAT BA LLB is prepared in the section-wise in the form of a closing range for each course.
- Applicants should gain the CUSAT CAT BA LLB Cutoff 2019 in order to obtain admission to one of the various legal courses offered by the institutes allied to the university.
- Candidates who were able to get the least cut-off rank or more can take part in the subsequent entry rounds.
- The university lays down the minimum requirements for qualification, i.e. a cut-off for entry, but which is not released to the public.
- According to the trends, it can be assumed that a score of over 200 marks from 450 you can get a seat in the BBA LLB program from CUSAT.
This is all about the cutoff of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019. Stay tuned to this page to receive more updates.