CUSAT CAT BA LLB Application form 2019 – will be released online by Cochin University of Science and Technology or CUSAT in the 1st week of February 2019. It is the university level exam for the candidates to pursue various UG law courses like BA LLB etc. CUSAT CAT BA LLB exam 2019 will be held in the last week of April 2019. To complete the application process, the candidates first ensure that they are eligible to apply for CUSAT CAT BA LLB exam 2019 and then visit the website of CUSAT to fill and submit the application form online. The online registration will be the foremost step in the process of application for CUSAT CAT BA LLB exam 2019. The candidates need to login the registered account through the generated credentials and fill the form accurately without any error. The application fee needs or be deposited at the same time though online or offline mode.
This article contains the complete and detailed process of CUSAT CAT BA LLB application form 2019, schedule of the related events, stage wise procedure to fill and submit the application and much more.
Overview: CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019
|Name of the Exam||Cochin University of Science and Technology BA Law courses|
|Popularly named as||CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019|
|Exam conducting body||CUSAT or Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Number of seats||To be declared|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Mode of Examination||Online Exam|
Bottom of Form
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Important Dates 2019
CUSAT or Cochin University of Science and Technology is the leading authority to announce the important dates pertaining to CUSAT BA LLB 2019 in the first week of February 2019. The candidates need to go through the same as mentioned in the given below table and make a note of the schedule of the vents to stay away from the last moment hassle:
|Release of CUSAT CAT BA LLB Application Form||First week of February 2019|
|End date to submit the Application Form||First week of March 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card||Second to third of April, 2019|
|CUSAT CAT BA LLB exam 2019||Last week of April 2019|
|Declaration of result||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Beginning of Counseling||First week of June 2019|
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019: Key Pointers
It is quite important and mandatory for the aspirants to know about the eligibility criteria for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019 before moving ahead to fill the application form. The authority that is CUSAT will release the norms that come under CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019 eligibility criteria in the first week of February 2019. The below given requirements need to be fulfilled by the aspirants who wish to take part in five year UG course of law:
- The candidates should have the minimum score of 60% in the field of Commerce or Science group.
- Those who are from the group of Arts or Humanities, the minimum marks should be 55% in the qualifying exam.
- For the candidates who come under SC, OEC and ST, the minimum marks of 50% is required in the exam of class 12th.
- There is no age restriction for the applicants to apply for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019.
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Application Form 2019
- The candidates need to meet the above given eligibility criteria in order to apply for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019.
- The process of application for CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019 exam will be held via online mode.
- The authority will release the CUSAT CAT BA LLB application form 2019 in the first week of February 2019.
- For this, the candidates are supposed to go to the official web portal of CUSAT and proceed for the process of online registration.
- The user id and password that are generated after successful registration online will then be used to access the link for CUSAT CAT BA LLB application form.
- The applicants will have the option of both online and offline modes to deposit the amount of application fee.
- To submit the application fee through online mode, the candidates need to make use of their credit card or debit card of net banking credentials.
- For offline fee submission, the candidates need to make the payment through bank challan.
- Once the fee payment is done through any of the modes, the candidates are required to take the print out of the completely filled application form and send the same along with fee receipt to the address mentioned below:
IRAA, Cochin University of Science and Technology
Kochi – 682022
How to Fill the CUSAT CAT BA LLB Application Form 2019?
Before proceeding to complete the registration and application process of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019, the candidates need to read the given instructions sincerely and follow the same while filling the details in the form. The candidates also need to be aware of the fact that the application will get rejected if any of the details is nit filled properly and correctly. The process of CUSAT CAT BA LLB application form filling and submission involves two stages as mentioned below:
- In this stage the applicants need to register themselves online to get the login credentials.
- For this, they need to visit the official portal of CUSAT and enter the personal details like name, email address, contact number, date of birth and much more in the given fields.
- The system will generate the user id and password of the candidates online and send the same to their registered email id or mobile number.
- In this stage, the candidates are supposed to revisit the website of CUSAT and login to their registered accounts through given user name and password.
- After entering the login credentials, the system will ask them to change the password.
- Once the account will be logged in, the candidates need to click on the link for CUSAT CAT BA LLB application form 2019.
- The applicants are expected to fill the information asked in the application form correctly without any error.
- They need to upload the documents like scanned images of signature and latest photograph in the specified format.
- The specifications of the latest colored photograph should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm and the size of the file must be from 4 KB to 100 KB.
- The specifications for signature must be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm and the size of the file should fall between 1 KB and 30 KB.
- Once the signature and photograph will be uploaded online, the candidates need to click on the confirm tab.
- The application fee payment needs to be done through debit card or net banking or credit card or bank challan through SBI or SBT.
- The candidates must review the application form before submitting it online as no alterations can be made once it is submitted.
- The filled form will then be sent to the specified address of the authority as given above.
This is the complete information regarding CUSAT CAT BA LLB application form 2019. If you have any further doubt, contact us.