CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019 – Cochin University of Science and Technology conducts a university level entrance test known as CUSAT CAT BA LLB for the candidates willing to pursue 5-year law program. To appear in the entrance test of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019, candidates have to fill the application form first as it has been released from 30th January 2019 and will continue till 21st February 2019 in online mode only. Prior to filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria to ensure that they are eligible to turn up in the entrance test of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019. However, only after the successful submission of the application form, candidates will be able to download the admit card from 20th March to 7th April 2019 from the website of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019. After having the admit card of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019, candidates can appear in the test which will be conducted on 6th and 7th April 2019. Thus, those who have made the mindset to make their career in the legal sector must apply for it on a priority basis and for more information related to the same, keep tracking our website on a regular basis.
Note*- Since the important dates and application form have been released by the exam conducting body, candidates must go through the article to fetch the dates for upcoming events for CUSAT CAT BBA LLB and apply for it accordingly.
Overview: CUSAT CAT BBA LLB 2019
|Name of the Exam||Cochin University of Science and Technology BA Law programmes|
|Popularly known as||CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019|
|Organizing Body||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Number of seats||60 seats|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Programmes||B.COM LLB and BA LLBB|
|Mode of Examination||Online Exam|
CUSAT CAT BBA LLB Important Dates 2019
The CUSAT Department of Law has announced the significant dates related to CUSAT BA LLB 2019 on 17th February 2019. The students, who like to take part in CUSAT BA LLB 2019, are highly advised to check the below-mentioned table for related events and dates.
Important Dates: CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019
|CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Release of Notification||17th January 2019|
|Commencement of the Application Form filling process||30th January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||21st February 2019|
|Remittance of the Application fee||30th January-1st March 2019|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||20th March-7th April 2019|
|CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 Exam||6th-7th April 2019|
|Announcement of the Result||July 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||In the month of July 2019|
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Application Form 2019
Candidates willing to pursue LLB program must fill the application form which has been released from 30th January 2019. Prior to filling the application form, candidates must check the requirements set by the examination conducting authority. Therefore, candidates must go through the below-given steps needed to fill the form:
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload photograph and Signature
- Payment of Application Fee
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website and then register as a new user
- While registering for CUSAT CAT LLB 2019, provide the personal details such as Name, mobile number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email Address
- Post completion of this process, the login credentials that is user ID and password will be sent to the registered email address of the candidates
- Now, the candidates are supposed to change their allotted password
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- To fill the application form, candidates have to use the login credentials which were generated after completing the registration process.
- Here, the candidates have to fill their personal as well as educational details, an annual income of parents, and other details
- After this, check all the entered details and then click on ‘submit’ button
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
Post providing all the significant details, applicants ought to upload the scanned recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format which is mentioned below:
- The photograph of the applicant should be in JPG format of the file size of 4 kb to 100 kb
- Further, the signature should be in JPG format with the file size of 4 kb to 30 kb
- Moreover, the signature and photograph of the candidate should not be blurred as it can lead to the cancellation of the application form
Step 4: Payment of the Application Fee
The applicants after submitting the application form and uploading the documents must remit the application fee in online mode using the credit card, debit card or net banking. Now, the application fee varies category-wise, thus, the candidates need to go through the following table:
|NRI Candidates||Rs. 6000/-|
|International Candidates||USD 100|
Note*- Applicant must note that once the application fee is paid will not be refunded under any circumstance
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is highly recommended for the aspirants who are seeking admissions in five-year integrated law programmes to know the proper eligibility criteria so that they can legally proceed to fill the application form of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019. The university will publish the latest CUSAT CAT BA LLB eligibility criteria 2019 in the first week of February 2019. Following are the minimum eligibility criteria required to appear in the given exam:
- The student will have to secure at least 60% of the marks in the stream of Science/ Commerce group or in case of Arts/ Humanities stream students they will have to secure 55% marks at least.
- In case of SC & ST students and even OEC category student, they have to pass the class 12th exam with at least 50% marks.
- There is no maximum age limit to appear in CUSAT CAT BBA LLB 2019.
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Admit Card 2019
Students who are going to appear in CUSAT CAT BA 2019 will be able to download their admit cards from the official website of CUSAT. The date of issuing of admit card will be made available from 20th March and remain to live up to 7th April 2019. The student will be able to download their admit card of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019 from their login credentials. Students are advised to take two or three copies of admit card as it will be used in the future course of time i.e. in lost case, counselling and admission. Students should read the instructions of the entrance test printed on the back side of the admit card.
Steps to download CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of CUSAT
- Upon visiting the official website, click on ‘Download CUSAT CAT LLB Admit Card’ link
- A new tab will open with a dialog box
- Enter the registration number and date of birth in a dialog box
- Post filling the details, click on submit button
- The admit card of the candidates will appear on the screen
- Check all the details mentioned on it, download and take the hard copy of it for the further usage
Note*- In case of any discrepancy on the CUSAT CAT LLB Admit Card, candidates must consult the examination conducting authorities and get it resolved before the commencement of the exam.
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019
To gain extra advantage and score well in the CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019 student must know the exam pattern clearly. The exam pattern will include the total marks, topics covered, the pattern of questions etc. Following are the CUSAT CAT BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019:
- Topics related to Law and legal practices
- Logical reasoning
- General English and comprehension reading
- General Knowledge and Current affairs
The student will be awarded three marks for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking in CUSAT CAT BA LLB exam paper. The total marks of the paper are 450.
Let’s have a quick view on the exam pattern through the below table:
|Topics Asked||No. of Questions|
|Logical Reasoning||50 questions|
|Topics related to Law and legal practices||25 Questions|
|General English||50 questions|
|GK/Current Affairs||25 questions|
Exam Centers: CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019
Students must know the exam centers of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019. Here is the table which tells about the exam centers in different districts and cities.
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Answer Key 2019
As soon as final exam get over the university will publish the Answer key of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019. This CUSAT CAT BA LLB Answer Key 2019 will help the students to judge their performance by matching their marked answer at the OMR sheet with answer key. With the help of this answer key, the student will be able to access their upcoming marks and merit. This answer key will be available to the students on the official website and they may also download the pdf file for the reference.
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Result 2019
The University will announce and publish the final result in the month of July 2019. This result will highlight the total marks secured by the student in CUSAT CAT BA LLB Result 2019. The student will be able to download their results through their login credentials on the official website of CUSAT. The result can only be downloaded through legal official credential, without it no student will be able to download it. However, the candidates need to check the steps first for downloading the result cum scorecard of CUSAT CAT BA LLB:
Steps to download CUSAT CAT LLB 2019 Result
- Make a visit to the official website of cusat.nic.in
- Enter the roll number, date of birth, and exam date
- The result of the candidates will be made available with the course choice and rank
- Lastly, download the result, take the print out of it, and keep it safe until the admission procedure
CUSAT CAT BA LLB Counselling 2019
Only the successful students i.e. the students who will score well and secure merit in the final exam of CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019, will be called for the CUSAT CAT BA LLB counselling 2019. The students will have to appear in the CUSAT CAT BA LLB counselling 2019 process in person. The student will be presented in front of the officials with all the required credentials to fulfill the admission process smoothly.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Question: I have made mistake while filling the CUSAT CAT BA LLB application 2019. Can I change it?
Answer: Yes you can do it until its final submission. As soon as it will be submitted you are not allowed to make any further changes.
Question: Shall I have to send all the document physically at the CUSAT defined address?
Answer: Yes you will have to send all the essential documents physically once you filled the online form. Take the print out of the form and send it to the given address. (Mentioned in the blog above)
Question: What is eligibility criteria in CUSAT to apply for 5 years LLB course?
Answer: You may check the eligibility criteria section of LLB course above in this blog.
Question: Is there any provision to fill the CUSAT CAT BA LLB application 2019 through offline mode?
Answer: No. you may not. However, you have to send the completed form (which is filled online) physically to the registered office at the registered office of CUSAT (mentioned above)
Question: I have scored 50% on my qualifying exam. Can I apply in CUSAT CAT BA LLB 2019?
Answer: If you belong to the general category you may not. However in case if you come under the category of SC/ST or OEC category then you can easily apply the same.
Question: I have lost my credentials but I am selected in the merit list. Can I go to the counselling session 2019?
Answer: You have to bring all the necessary documents at the counselling center. If in case you don’t have then you have to meet the officials at the counselling center. However, it is the sole decision of officials what action they take in your case (in absence of credentials)