CULEE Merit List 2019– Christ University will issue the result of CULEE 2019 in the month of May only via online mode. CULEE 2019 result comprises of the total score of the applicant and the narrow down position of the applicants who performed in the exam. Together with the secured total marks, the result will also contain the CULEEmerit list 2019 and the rank of the test partakers. Students who have appeared in the test can use the CULEE result 2019 particulars. Candidates can access their result by providing their registered CULEE login authorizations from Christ University. Candidates are recommended to save a copy of the result of CULEE 2019 for forthcoming reference.
The result will be made up of the CULEE Merit list 2019 based on the cutoff scores of the applicants. The applicants will be invited on the basis of the merit list for the consultation. The CULEE authority publishes results for numerous courses presented by the university. The result of CULEE will be proclaimed by Christ University and its authorities only. The CULEE Merit list 2019 of the examination and the result of the Christ University is conveyed on a percentile basis. Liable on the CULEE 2019 result, the performance of each test member is associated with the other applicant group, which is categorized as a five-year integrated bachelor and two-year postgraduate.
CULEE Merit List 2019: Process of Selection
The names of the candidates will be shortlisted according to the grades that they achieve in the CULEE exam.
Where the names of the qualified candidates are declared, a separate earnings list is created.
These candidates must take part in the group discussion, the written promotion test, and the personal interview to complete the selection process.
Procedure to Find CULEE Merit list 2019 on the Official Page
- Via the “Application Status” link on the university’s website, applicants are made aware of the selection status (selected/Waiting list/not selected).
- Note: Applicants must be conscious that when carefully chosen, admission is interim and subject to university rules.
- Details of the process recording can be found in the admission offer via the “Application Status” link on the university website.
- Applicants must choose the preferred date and time from the available options to enable a smooth recording process.
According to the UGC guidelines, the fee payment must be made via the online mode. The payment options and details are made available to selected applicants through the ‘ Application Status ‘ on the university’s website. Fees for the first year including admission fee
- The shortlisting procedure E Admit card is created 5 days before the prearranged selection date.
- The Christ university does not present the CULEE Merit list publicly
- In such case, the candidates may not be able to download Christ University Law CULEE Merit list 2019
- Nevertheless, when they are invited for DG and PI rounds, they will be in the Christ University Law 2019 merit list.
- After the show in the rounds GD and Pi-wat, an additional list of merits is published for the selection.
- If you have your name in the final merit list/rankings of Christ University Law 2019, then you are considered as qualified for inclusion in the five-year integrated legal programs.
- Applicants must access their selection process by retrieving the card from the Application status link from the university’s website and printing it out.
- Please note that the preferred date for the selection process is allocated, subject to the availability of slots.
This is then followed by a consecutive detail of the procedure that is being shadowed for the selection of law students in CULEE 2019. After the legal entrance exam, CULEE Merit list 2019 would be prepared and issued. The list of merits of the candidates chosen after the entrance examination on the basis of cut-offs would be called for advice on where the qualification assessment and WAT, micro presentation, GD and P. I would take place. Then a final merit list is prepared and all these carefully chosen aspirants will be qualified for inclusion in the 300 BA LLB and BBA LB seats in the law school, Christ University.