CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Christ University has established some rules and regulations that will verify the suitability of a candidate. Christ University conducts its admission test for admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB. Candidates must ensure that they meet the required criteria for age and academic criteria before applying for the 2019 CULEE exam. We have listed below the minimum requirements required to attend the Christ University Law Entrance Exam. We have distinct CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for educational attainment and age. Therefore applicants should check their entitlement with respect to both. If you do not meet any of the criteria below, you may not appear for review.
CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2019: Academic Qualifications
- Class 12 pass from any state committee of another acknowledged committee.
- The minimum score of applicants in the qualifying exam should be 45%.
CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2019: Age Criteria
Candidates must meet not only the pedagogical criteria but also the age limit for the entrance test. Applicants should be at least 20 years old at the time of admission or 1 July 2019.
CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2019: NRI Candidates
Applicants who meet the requirements for one of the following groupings can apply under the NRI Student grouping and need to pay the fees appropriate to the category for the complete period of the program.
- NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
- One of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on work permit/residence permit.
- Indian citizens who are funded by an institution/agency outside of India, even if the parents are residents of India.
- Indian citizen who has completed the study in a foreign / Indian curriculum outside of India for an aptitude test.
- In India, an Indian citizen completed a qualifying examination in foreign curricula.
Note: If only condition 5 is met and not conditions 1 to 4, the NRI tuition category will only be calculated for the first year.
Admission to all programs is based on academic achievements and the CHRIST (Deemed to be University) selection process. Candidates must submit the final results of grade 12 on or before 15 July of the marketing year. NRI Candidates may also receive application forms for BA / B.Sc. / B. COM Regular / B.COM F & A / B Tech / BArch programs from our Admissions Office by transferring a Demand Draft for $ 100 or equivalent to INR in favor of CHRIST ( Deemed University), Bengaluru “payable at” Bengaluru “or via Credit / Debit Card / Net Bank Facility (non-refundable).Applicants must review the selection process, fee structure and other details within the preferred program on our website before proceeding with the following steps.
CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2019: International Candidates
International students from non-English speaking countries should:
- Provide proof that the aptitude test has been in English; or
- IELTS 6.0 with no undervaluation under 5.5 or TOEFL (paper) 550, TOEFL (computer) of 213 or TOEFL (IBT) of 79 points
- Candidates without the above qualifications must either register for
- Demanding English language course (full time), which takes place every year from March to May
- A semester certificate in English (part-time), which is held after regular lessons from June to December.
Note: The fee structure of the International Student category is binding for the entire duration of the program and cannot be transferred/changed in the meantime.
Applicants from the above categories who are seeking an Indian education qualification and can apply in the Indian States category must pay the fee for the international student category. The verdict of the Admissions Committee is final. Aspirants looking for admission to the International Student classification have a discrete application process. Please read the selection process, the fee structure and other details under the preferred program on our website before proceeding with the following steps.
Applicants eligible for the XI exam may also apply for the course and may be admitted provisionally, provided that they qualify for the XII exam on or before the admission procedure. For example, if a student enrolled for an exam in class XII from March to May 2018, they have applied for the exam form and will be admitted to the law, but in the XII fails, such a student may have no place at Law College. This is the exemption part of the CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2019.