CULEE Cutoff 2019 – For inclusion in five-year integrated legal programs at the university, including BA LLB and BBA LLB is determined on the basis of CULEE Cutoff 2019 form the entrance exam of Christ University Law. Based on the Christ University Act cutoff scores, the applicants for the group discussion (GD) and the Personal Interview (PI) – Writing Ability before the final merit list is issued Test (WAT) are nominated. Christ University Law 2019 test is supposed to be held via offline mode paper for a maximum of 2 hours with up to 120 questions to solve, with a maximum of 120 marks. The questions are divided into five sections – English language, General Knowledge, Quantitative Ability, Reasoning and Data Analysis. For each right answer a mark is awarded and for each faulty answer, 0.25 marks are reduced from the overall marks. To increase the CULEE Cutoff 2019 you just have to choose one option among the four given against each question. Questions answered with more than one choice are considered incorrect, even if one of the other highlighted options is correct and a negative mark is applied to the question.
The process of admissions for the year 2019 will begin in the month of December 2018. The CULEE exam is expected to be held in the month of April 2019, and soon after the completion of the entrance exam, the candidates will be looking for the CULEE cutoff 2019. The cut-offs will be declared before the results. This will decide which students will be invited to appear for advice, where further selection rounds will take place.
Factors Influencing the CULEE Cutoff 2019
As with any other competitive examination, Christ University Cutoff will also be contingent on factors such as the total number of applicants.
- How hard the paper was
- Number of seats in the Law College combined for both courses
- There may also be section wise cutoff
But in these CULEE cutoffs, there is a no-win situation. The cut-offs for Male and Female candidates will not be the same. The cutoff will be higher for men in order to attain gender equivalence in the batch selected. Only the truncated percentage is communicated to the Office, and anyone can review it. About the School of Law, Christ University 2019 as there is CULEE Cutoff 2019 for the general category there are cut offs from certain earmarked categories like the scheduled caste will have cutoff of 12%, scheduled tribe will have -7.5%, Christ University Law Cut off for other backward classess-27%, and cut off for another earmarked category of differently abled candidates as well. The CULEE cutoff markings for the earmarked category will be much lesser than that of the aspirants in the general category.
CULEE Cutoff 2019: Important Points to Note
- The cut-offs of the legal entrance exam give the candidates an impression of the probabilities they will have for the next election, and so the applicants can start preparing before declaring the results or the first merit list. This is an imperative feature of the admission procedure. The School of Law, Christ University anticipates that cutoff marks will be 5 marks overhead or 5 marks lower the School of Law, Christ University previous year cutoff. A vast variance is not probable.
- The Christ university will issue the results after it has identified the CULEE Cutoff score 2019.
- The university determines the cutoff scores of the Christ University entrance exam which is used to pick out of applicants for group discussion and PI-WAT rounds
- On the other hand, the University will not publicize Christ University Law 2019 cutoff scores openly
- Only if you meet the cut-off marks set by the university you will be able to get shortlisted for the GD and PI rounds
- After the publication of the GD, PI, WAT round results, a definitive list of merits is published on the basis of their performance in these rounds.
This is all about the cutoff of CULEE 2019. Stay tuned to this page to receive more updates about the same.