CULEE Application Form 2019 will be issued in the month of December 2018. The CULEE 2019 test is carried out in order to offer the applicants admission in five-year combined legal programs. Applicants who are willing to pursue courses of the Faculty of Law in the Christian university, including BA LLB and BBA LLB must apply for CULEE 2019. Based on the CULEE 2019 cutoff marks, the eligible candidates receive admission in legal courses. Applicants can fill in the CULEE Application Form 2019 until the second week of April, which will be accessible in online mode. The entrance exam at university level CULEE 2019 is carried out in offline mode, where applicants are obliged to try the paper in person. After carrying out the legal entrance examination, there will be further procedures to test the candidates and then release the final selection list for inclusion in the bachelor’s programs until the first week of 2019.
CULEE Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Issue of official Announcement||1stweek of December 2018|
|Commencement of Online application form filling||2nd week of December 2018 to 3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to accept registration and supporting documents||The 3rd week of April 2019|
|End of Application Form filling||Second week of April 2019|
|Online availability of Admit card||Third week of April 2019|
CULEE Application Form 2019: Important Guidelines
- Applicants who are interested can find out about their application via the official portal online mode. Applicants must submit the application form before these dates.
- Candidates fill out the CULEE 2019 application form using the online mode only.
- First, applicants must register through the official link provided in this post by entering their mobile phone number, email id, and date of birth.
- Click on the specified official link from CULEE application form 2019 or visit the official website
- Click New Registration option.
- Provide your details which include your name, date of birth, mobile phone number and email id to register for CULEE 2019.
- Check the inbox of your valid email account for CULEE User ID and password. The same is also sent to your mobile message box because a message that mentions the user ID and password is also sent under your registered mobile phone number.
- After registration, you will receive a unique ID that must be entered as the next step in the application process.
- Applicants can fill out the automated application form in the specified format on the official website and register for CULEE 2019.
- CULEE 2019 Application Form will be available from the 2nd December Week 2019 online on the official website. It is important to know that applicants must complete the defined electronic application form before the due date.
- Mandatory things are specified while completing the process of filing the CULEE application form 2019, but its submission can be done offline.
- After completing the application, applicants must have the scan copy of their passport and upload
- Now you need to pay the registration fee in the amount of INR 1000/- either in online or offline mode.
- Once the fee has been returned, applicants can continue to fill in the application form.
- Applicants must register their application by completing the application and paying application fees before maturity. Keep copies of the completed application form for further needs.
- Applicants must pay a defined fee to appear in CULEE 2019.
- An applicant can pay this fee via the online mode and can be met with a credit card, debit cards, internet banking.
- Likewise, a candidate must have a valid email id and registered mobile number for further communications.
- After you have completed all the fields in the application form, applicants must print out an expression of the same and register at the desired location.
- Finally, send your application along with all the necessary documents to the address below:
The Office of Admissions,
Pin – 560029
The candidates can apply for the application form via online mode. So they will be able to retain the hard copy of the application form.