CULEE Admit Card 2019 – Christ University will publish the CULEE Admit Card 2019 until the third week of April 2019. Candidates will receive access to the approved card of CULEE2019 in online mode via their registered accounts. The admit card will be published only for those applicants who successfully apply to the Bachelor programs offered by Christ University. CULEE Admit card 2019 mentions the details in connection with the candidacy and examination-the name of the candidate, the registration number, the hall ticket number, the entrance exam date, the test venue, and some guidelines to be followed in the examination hall. Candidates are recommended to check all details that are enrolled on the admit card of CULEE 2019 before downloading the same. If a candidate finds an inconsistency in the CULEE 2019 card data, they can contact the Christ university representatives to correct the same.
|Events for the exam||Tentative Dates|
|Date of accessibility of the admit card||Last week of April 2019|
|Date of entrance examination||Last week of April 2019|
|Declaration of results||First week of May 2019|
CULEE Admit Card 2019 Download Procedure
You can simply download his card by following the steps below:
- Visit the official link of Christ University and click on the straight link for downloading the admit card/ hall ticket
- Then provide your distinctive ID or the application number and date of birth
- And finally, click on the login button
- The admit card is displayed on the screen. After verification download your card and take multiple printouts from the same
- Save a copy of your admit card and backup for future reference
CULEE Admit Card 2019 Details
Candidates must check the details enrolled on the hall ticket of CULEE 2019 as indicated below-
- Name of the Applicant –It is the name of CULEE applicants who are going to perform in CULEE 2019.
- Hall Ticket Number – The number allotted for the candidates by the university after the submission of the application form by CULEE 2019 is stated.
- Date of Birth – It is the date of birth of the applicant declared in the application form.
- Father’s Name – It is the father’s name of the applicant, which is specified by the applicant in the CULEE application form 2019.
- Exam Date– The date on which the legal entrance exam is held.
- Exam Time-It is the specified time allocated to the candidate
- Exam Venue – It is the city where the entrance exam is arranged. The particular location is specified on the back of the CULEE 2019 admit card.
- Examination Report Time– It mentions the date on which the candidate will enter the examination hall
CULEE Admit Card 2019: Important Guidelines
- Aspirants will not be permitted to carry portable calculators, cell phones or any other material that may serve as reference material.
- Candidates who try to cheat in the examination hall with the pretext of deceiving others or to help them to use some unfair means are not spared.
- Applicants are recommended to download the add card from CULEE 2019 within the stipulated time
- No candidate may get into the examination hall without the presence of the admit card.
- The admit card of CULEE 2019 will only be accessible via online mode.
- The card can only be downloaded from the official website of the examination board.
- The card contains particulars such as the name of the applicant, the name of the father, the examination date, the address of the examination center and the time of the examination, etc.
- If you come across any inconsistency in the information printed on the admission card, you must inform the authority of the same.
- For the applicants, it is obligatory to bring their hall ticket to the examination hall.
- Applicants cannot leave the examination Centre before the end of the examination.
- It is important that the applicant carry a proof of identity of the candidate along with the CULEE Admit card 2019. The photo proof of identity can be one of the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- School or College Identity card
This is all about the admit card of CULEE 2019. Stay tuned to us to receive more updates about the exam.