CLAT Seat Allotment 2019 – CLAT is the national level law entrance examination conducted every year. It opens the gate for the number of law aspirants across the country. CLAT 2019 will be conducted by one of NLU’s across the country. CLAT’s score is taken into consideration by various prestigious law colleges in the country. It offers admissions in undergraduate and postgraduate programs i.e. LLM and LLB. CLAT Seat Allotment 2019 is a process involved in counselling for admissions in National Law University (NLU’s). CLAT Seat Allotment 2019 will be divided in three different rounds. As per the authorities, there will be change in the seat allotment process. The exam is yet to be conducted by the authority. NLU will publish the first seat allotment likely in the second week of July 2019. As per the important notice by the conducting body, the candidates have to pay around Rs 50,000 for the seat allotment. The candidates are advised to pay the allotment fees before the due date to avoid the rush and late charges. This article of Get entrance brings you all the relevant information regarding CLAT Seat Allotment 2019s, Seat allotment fees etc.
CLAT 2019 Allotment Timeline
|CLAT 2019 Seat allotment||Dates (Tentative)|
|CLAT 2019 publication of first seat allotment||In the second week of June 2019 for both undergraduate and post graduate programs|
|Payment of fee (Round 1)||In the second week of June 2019 for both undergraduate and post graduate programs|
|CLAT Seat Allotment (Round I) Choice locking/Shifting for allotted seats||In the second week of June 2019|
|Publication of third Seat allotment (Round 2)||In the third week of June 2019|
|Fee payment for CLAT Seat Allotment (Round II)||The last week of June 2019|
|For CLAT 2019 (Round II)/Exercising option for shifting seats/Withdrawing of allotted seats. Choice locking for allotted seats||In the last week of July 2019|
|The Last date for withdrawal from counselling of CLAT (admission process)||Last week of June 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Publication of third seat allotment list||Expected to be between 24-25 June 2019|
|The Payment of fees for CLAT Seat Allotment (Round III)||In the last week of June 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Choice of locking seats Seat Allotment (Round III) begins||Last of June 2019|
|The End of admission formalities by CLAT 2019 for shortlisted candidates||The last week of June 2019|
|CLAT office to receive final admission status from NLUs||First week of July 2019|
|CLAT 2019 admission office closes||Last week of July 2019|
CLAT Seat Allotment 2019: Instructions
- The candidates have to access their CLAT accounts for knowing which NLU’s have been allotted in CLAT Seat Allotment 2019.
- Once the candidates login their CLAT 2019 Accounts, they will able to see the allotted seat by NLU against their name.
- According to the admission process of CLAT 2019, those who qualify for the CLAT 2019 cut off will be shortlisted in the first indicative merit list and called for the first round of CLAT seat allotment 2019.
- The seat allotment of CLAT 2019 is an online process and administered centrally by CLAT Committee.
- The conducting body will add the names of shortlisted candidates in each allotment lists of CLAT 2019 against the candidates which are not selected.
- The candidates who have been allotted seats have to be present at the respective NLU’s and deposit the pending fee and participate in the further documents verification.
CLAT Seat Allotment 2019- Important documents required on reporting
- CLAT 2019 Application form
- CLAT 2019 Admit card
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet (for date of birth proof)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- NRI certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (If applicable)
- Sponsored NRI Certificate (If applicable)
CLAT Seat Allotment 2019- FAQ’s
Q1. What is the mode of examination?
Answer- The examination will be conducted in online mode. The examination will be conducted in online centralized system.
Q2. How many seats will CLAT 2019 offer?
Answer- The national level law entrance examination offers 2300 seats for undergraduate programs and 507 for postgraduate programs.
Q3. Will I be allotted seats through domicile?
Answer- yes, you can check the list of NLU’s participating Institutes offering admissions through domicile.
This all about CLAT Seat Allotment 2019 if you still have any query or question, then let us know in the comments section below. Our team will respond as soon as possible with the best available answer.