CLAT Merit List 2019 – National Law University, Odisha shall, most probably, declare CLAT Merit list 2019 from 31st May-30th June 2019. The CLAT Merit list 2019 will be declared on the official website of conducting body. The CLAT Merit list 2019 is considered as national level merit list as it mentions All India Rank (AIR), State rank (SI) or the Category Rank (CR). CLAT 2019 will be published by Common Law Admission Law Test headed by NLU Odisha. The candidates will be listed according to the marks and rank secured in the national law entrance examination. Through CLAT Merit list 2019, the candidates can also check the rank of test takers who have equal scores. This article provides you all the relevant information regarding CLAT 2019 Merit-cum- rank list, CLAT 2019 scorecard, etc.
CLAT Important Dates 2019
The national level law entrance examination is yet to be conducted by the official authority. The following table shows you all the important dates and events. This will help the candidates to study and prepare accordingly.
|CLAT 2019 Events||Dates (Announced)|
|CLAT 2019 online exam||12th May 2019|
|Declaration of CLAT 2019 Result||31st May- 30th June 2019|
|Publishing of CLAT Merit list 2019||31st May- 30th June 2019|
|Issuance of Rank List||31st May- 30th June 2019|
|Release of 1st Indicative Seat Allotment List||2nd week of June 2019|
|CLAT 2019 counselling ends||1st week of July 2019|
CLAT Merit list 2019 – Information Mentioned on Merit-cum- Rank List
- Application Number: It is the number allotted to the candidates for CLAT 2019 Application form.
- Category: It category against which the candidate has applied for Common Law admission test.
- Date of Birth: The date of birth of the test taker will be mentioned.
- Name: It’s the name of the test taker.
- Roll Number: The roll number allotted to the test taker by the conducting body.
- All India Rank: The All India rank secured by the test taker.
- Category Rank: It’s the rank secured by the candidate as per his/her category.
- Score: The score will be mentioned obtained by the candidate in the national level law entrance examination.
- Legal Aptitude test: It’s the marks scored by the test takers in the Legal Aptitude test under Common Law Admission Test.
CLAT Merit list 2019 – How to Break tie in Common Law Admission Test?
The candidates with equal scores will have a tie-in Common Law Admission Test merit list. To break a tie a process is followed by the CLAT which is discussed in detail below:
|Case||How to break a tie in CLAT?|
|An Equal score in CLAT||More marks scored in Legal Aptitude test of CLAT 2019|
|An Equal score in both exam and Legal Aptitude section||The solution is the higher age among two candidates|
|An Equal score in the exam, Legal Aptitude test and if the age of the candidates is also same||A computerized draw of lots|
CLAT Scorecard 2019
The CLAT score 2019 will determine the CLAT Merit list 2019. The scorecard can be downloaded while checking the CLAT Merit list 2019.
CLAT 2019 – Important Points
- CLAT Merit list 2019 will be published in PDF format.
- With the CLAT 2019, the candidates can check score and rank obtained in the entrance examination.
- The CLAT Merit list 2019 will mention the performance of Individual test taker of the exam.
- The CLAT Merit list 2019 will mention State rank (If applicable).
- Moreover, CLAT Merit list 2019 shows you the total number of test takers appeared for the examination.
This is all about CLAT Merit list 2019 if you still have any query or question then let us know in the comments section below. Our experts will come up with the best available answer.