CLAT Latest Updates 2019 – CLAT 2019 or Common Law Admission Test 2019 is a national level qualifying exam conducted annually on a rotational basis by the NLUs the exam conducting authority for CLAT. It provides admission to candidates seeking admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate law courses such as LL.B and LL.M. The complete information about CLAT 2019 application form, exam dates, syllabus eligibility, etc. is given below. Candidates can check the latest updates about CLAT 2019 here with all the declared important dates about all the CLAT 2019 events.
CLAT Latest Updates 2019 for Exam Dates
In this section, the exact schedule of CLAT Important Dates 2019 is provided. The conducting body for CLAT 2019 will release the official notification soon.
|CLAT 2019 Events||Dates (Declared)|
|Notification Release for Admission||20th December 2018|
|Availability of CLAT Application Form||1st January 2019|
|CLAT Application Last Date||31st March 2019|
|CLAT Admit Card downloading will start from||26th April 2019|
|CLAT Entrance Exam Date||12th May 2019 at 3.00 P.M.(Sunday)|
|The Release of CLAT Answer Key||15th May 2019|
|Representation of key or questions||Till 3rd week of May 2019|
|Uploading of amended answer key (if required)||4th week of May 2019|
|Merit List / Result Declaration||31st May-30th June 2019|
|Seat Allocation Publication for First Indicative||10th June 2019|
|Last Date for payment of counselling fee (Rs 50,000)||10th-14th June 2019|
CLAT Latest Update 2019 for Application Form
Candidates can read about CLAT Application form start and end date.
- CLAT Application Form 2019 will be available on the official website from 1st January 2019 till 31st March 2019.
- Registration for CLAT 2019 will start from the 1st January to 31st March 2019.
- Candidates are eligible to fill only one form.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned photographs having dimensions: 200 * 230 pixels and size 20KB to 50KB. Signature’s dimensions: 140×60 pixels and size: 10KB to 20KB and for Specially Abled Persons (SAP) certificate if required.
- Candidates need not send the hard copy of the filled application to the CLAT office.
- After the successful submission of the form, no editing or alteration in the online application will be done.
CLAT Latest Update 2019 Application Fee
- Application fees for CLAT 2019 are INR 4000 + extra charges for General category aspirants.
- For reserved category candidates will have to pay INR 3500 + extra charges.
- The payment can be done through debit card/ credit card / RuPay / pay wallet /net banking etc.
- Candidates can even make payment through Bank Challan.
- The fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
CLAT Latest Updates 2019 for Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the given eligibility criteria to apply for the CLAT exam. The CLAT eligibility criteria 2019 for LLB program are given below:
- Indian National, NRI Sponsored candidates, an NRI can apply for this exam.
- Foreign National candidates need not appear for the exam but they can directly apply to the concerned institutions.
Upper Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for UG Integrated & PG courses.
CLAT Latest Update 2019 for Syllabus
The CLAT syllabus 2019 of UG courses is comprised of the following sections that are Mathematics, English including Comprehension, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
For PG courses, candidates can study from these sections that are Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law & Other Law Subjects.
CLAT Latest Update 2019 for Preparation Tips
To crack any entrance exam, preparation is compulsory. Check below, to know some CLAT preparation tips 2019 & tricks about how to prepare the exam:
- Time management is the most important factor for any exam preparation. So divide your time between each section including revision.
- Prepare from some good books which all are related to the subjects and keep in touch with day to day news.
- Solve last year’s question papers and sample papers to get an idea about the examination.
- Candidates should also practice for the different online mock tests. It helps the candidates to achieve good marks in the exam.
- Make short notes which include important tricks & formulas.
If you have any queries related to the CLAT 2019 exam, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.