CLAT Exam Centers 2019 – National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi has scheduled the Common Law Admission Test. CLAT 2019 is a national level exam for admission to Law courses offered by NLUs.
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria defined by the conducting body can apply online before March 31, 2019. Each year around 50,000 candidates appears for CLAT test. To accommodate such a large number, the exam is conducted in several cities across India.
Listed Below are Quick facts Related to CLAT Exam Centers 2019
- Select three centers while filling the CLAT application form 2019.
- Mention the exam centers in the decreasing order of preference.
- The venue is assigned as per the availability.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ UID/ E-Aadhaar Card copy, Photo Identity issued by School/College, Driving License, etc.) along with the hall ticket at CLAT Exam Center.
- Once the venue is allocated, there will be no option to change the center at later stages.
List of CLAT Exam Centers 2019 in India
The official list for CLAT Exam Centres 2018 is furnished below. The updated listed for CLAT Exam Centres 2019 will be announced soon by the examination conducting body. As the updated list will be announced the details will be furnished immediately till then you need to wait for latest update about CLAT 2019.
CLAT Exam City/ Centers: Check the exam city list for CLAT 2019 here
|Exam City||Exam City||Exam City|
CLAT Admit Card 2019
CLAT Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from April 2019. Admit card can be downloaded by signing onto the NLU site. The admit card will be issued to those candidate who have presented the CLAT application form 2019 to the NLU website. The admit card would highlight the name of the candidate, Exam centre name , Date of birth and exam timing, If you find any inconsistency in CLAT Admit Card 2019, you need to contact the concerned authorities and make necessary correction on time.
How to download CLAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website. Below given are the steps to down load the admit card:
- Visit the official site of CLAT 2019
- Select “CLAT Admit Card” web link.
- Login with registered email ID and unique password
- View and download the CLAT admit card 2019
- Take different printouts of the Admit Card for future usage and emergency.
CLAT Admit Card 2019: Details to Check
Candidates should check for any misprint or inconsistency in the data given on their CLAT admit card 2019. The important details that are included on the Admit Card are:
- Candidate’s Personal Details(As gave in CLAT Application Form 2019)
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category belong to (General/OBC/SAP/SC/ST)
- Father’s Name
- CLAT Roll Number
- Course Applied For
- Candidate’s Signature
- Authority’s Signature
- Examination Date
- Examination Duration
- Full CLAT Exam Center Address
- Reporting Time at CLAT Exam Center
- Do’s and Don’ts of the Exam
Instructions for CLAT Exam Centers
Candidates are advised to adhere to the instructions mentioned below at their respective exam centers of CLAT 2019:
- Carry all the requisite documents carefully along with the hall ticket.
- Assuring that the computer systems are working
- Candidates are advised to report at least one hour prior to the commencement of exam.
- Rough work if required should be done only on the space available on the exam booklet.
- Handle the OMR sheet carefully to prevent any damage.
- The aspirants should ensure that they are not carrying any unrequired things like paper chits or electronic devices to the examination center.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter examination after 30 minutes from the commencement of the exam.
- The aspirants should not carry any electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, digital watches, etc.
If you have any other queries related to CLAT Exam Centers 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.