CLAT Counselling 2019 – The last stage for taking admission into law courses will be the CLAT Counselling 2019. The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NLUAS) Kochi discharges the CLAT 2019 Counselling calendar on various dates. Students who meet the qualification criteria for the Counselling 2019 will go directly to the Counselling of CLAT 2019 on the planned dates. CLAT Counselling incorporates different process like student’s registration, fees payment, choice of options available, Seat Allotment, etc. Each student will experience every phase of the CLAT Counselling 2019. Check the CLAT Counselling calendar and process and fee details in the underneath sections. The CLAT Counselling 2019 will be directed in three rounds. After completion of the considerable number of rounds, the Counselling status will be displayed to the students and the test takers should visit the allotted NLUs to finish all the rest of the stages of Counselling for CLAT 2019. In the underneath segments, students can check the seat allotment for each category, seat final withdrawal and locking of option and up gradation of choices.
CLAT Counselling 2019 – Important Documents to be Carried
Students must carry the below essential documents while attending the Counselling 2019
- CLAT Score 2019
- Class 10th Marks sheet
- CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket
- Differently-abled Certificate
- NRI Certificate
- Marks sheet of Class 12th
- Domicile Certificate (if asked)
- CLAT 2019 Application Form
- Category Certificate
- Sponsored NRI Certificate (if applicable)
CLAT Counselling 2019 Process
Following is the complete counselling Process:
Step-1: First Indicative Students’ List Announcement
- The university will announce and publish the first Indicative students’ list made on the basis of merit secured.
- Candidates will see the Indicative students’ list from the official site.
Step-2: Counselling Fee Payment
- The applicants will pay the CLAT counselling 2019 fee of Rs.50000 /-
- The submitted fee will be transferred to the participating NLU in which candidate will take admission.
- In the event that a student fails to deposit the CLAT Counselling fee inside the stipulated day and time period, at that point, the applicant isn’t permitted to take part in the further CLAT 2019 Counselling process.
- After the payment of the CLAT Counselling fee, applicants will fill the choices and will lock their alternatives.
Step-3: Releasing Second Allotment List
- After fulfillment of the CLAT counselling 2019 fee payment, the board will issue the second cut-off (indicative) list that contains the name of the applicant who has paid the CLAT Counselling 2019 fees and saved their seats.
- Before production of third cut-off (indicative) list, the advisory group will give a withdrawal options to the students for whom the seat has been allotted/secured in past CLAT counselling rounds.
- The candidates who are wishing to withdraw can choose the withdraw alternative after which an amount of INR 10000/- will be credited into their registered bank account after deducting the CLAT Counselling 2019 fee from the deposited amount.
- Although, those candidates who will withdraw their seats after the last date of withdrawal are not liable to get any fee/ amount back and it results in forfeiture of entire CLAT counselling 2019 fees.
- After that CLAT 2019 counselling admission office distributes third and lasts cut-off list for Counselling.
CLAT Counselling 2019 Information – Lock, Upgrade, and Withdrawal Options
Locking Option –
- In every counselling round, candidates will be furnished with the lock alternative after the arrival of cut-off (indicative) list release.
- By practicing the Lock option in the CLAT Counselling 2019, it affirms the seat in the allotted college at that counselling round.
- The Lock choice will deny the possibility to move their decision to some other National Law University in the ongoing CLAT Counselling round.
Upgradation or Shifting
- This alternative will be accessible to those students from the CLAT second round, who have taken part in the previous CLAT Counselling rounds.
- The applicants will be shifted or consequently moved up to a higher NLU against the opportunity emerging in the NLU.
- An applicant needs to practice withdrawal option within two days.
- If in case the applicant neglects to deposit the required fee, at that point he/she may lose the opportunity to get admission in NLUs as their name will be dropped from the final admission list. In this way, this is the principal strategy to withdraw an NLU
- Next, every one of the applicants who has been allotted NLU seats will be offered withdrawal choice before the last seat allotment list i.e. in the fourth round of CLAT 2019 guiding.
- Those candidates who wish to withdraw their name from the NLU admission process by the recommended date are permitted to withdraw from the admission process.
- The deposited counselling fee will be transacted to the candidate’s bank account after the deduction of INR 10000/- from the total fees.
If you have any further query/ feedback regarding CLAT Counselling 2019, then feel free to post in the comment. You will get a response from our highly active team of education consultants.