CLAT Application Form 2019 – Common Law Admission Test or CLAT is a national level examination sorted out for the applicants the individuals who are intrigued to look for confirmation in the courses of integrated law in at UG and PG levels. This selection test is conducted on a rotation basis between 17 distinctive National Law Universities or NLUs of India. This year National University of Law, Odisha is expected to administer the CLAT exam. CLAT 2019 will be conducted for the candidates seeking admissions in different UG & PG law programs. Here, in this article, the thorough information about CLAT Application Form 2019 will be provided; hence, read carefully.
CLAT Application Form 2019 Dates
|1.||Application form release date||1st January 2019|
|2.||Last date to submit the application form||31st March 2019|
CLAT Application Form 2019 Details
CLAT 2019 Application Form will be provided through the online mode from the apex body. The application form will be released from 1st Jan 2019 (announced). Candidates must ensure that their credentials should be scanned, for example, photo, SC/ST/SAP testament (if applicable), signature, and domicile authentication (if pertinent) well before filling the application form. Additionally, the student must ensure that the form should be submitted on time else it will be considered non-appropriate. Therefore, the last date will be 31st March 2019 (declared). Application form can only be submitted through online mode. There is no compelling reason to send the application form through offline mode.
Application Fee: The individuals who belong to the categories, for example, Gen/ UR/OBC/SAP, need to submit Rs.4,000 as an application fee while it is Rs.3,500 for the individuals who fall in the category of SC/ST. Pay the fees for the application form by means of e-challan or through online mode. Fee is totally non-refundable in any case. This is what CLAT Application Form 2019 suggests.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria
CLAT Eligibility Criteria For UG Programs:
- The individuals who are hoping to apply for UG programs need to pass 10+2 or equal with no less than 45% marks if belong to Unreserved/OBC/SAP classes or minimum marks 40% if belong to the SC/ST classification.
- The individuals who are appearing for 10+2 or proportionate exam can likewise apply for this examination also.
- Additionally, students have to demonstrate the passing qualifying application at the time of admission time.
- Age limit isn’t a criterion
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 For PG Programs:
- The individuals who have passed the LL.B. or on the other equivalent degree with no less than 55% marks and belong to Unreserved/OBC/SAP can fill the application form and 50% marks is for those having a special category like SC and ST.
- The individuals who are appearing in qualifying exam can also likewise apply for CLAT 2019
- Students required demonstrating the evidence of the qualifying examination amid the time of admission.
- Age limit isn’t constrained
CLAT Admit Card 2019
Download the CLAT admit card 2019 from the official site of NLU. There will be the accessibility of the admit card from 26th April 2019. There won’t be the accessibility of the admit card by means of any of the other modes, for example, email or post. Ensure for carrying the admit card alongside you amid the season of examination as it is required document at the examination center. Additionally, carry the important documents, for example, Aadhar card/Passport/voter id/Driving permit at the examination center.
If you have any query or update regarding the CLAT Application Form 2019, post the same in the comment section below to get a response from our education experts.